With amazing inflight entertainment, free snacks, and low checked bag fees, it’s no wonder JetBlue is one of the best airlines in the United States. TrueBlue, JetBlue’s rewards program, offers incredible opportunities to earn points for future flight purchases.
With the JetBlue credit card, earning is easy! In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, provide you with key details, and explain how you can save even more while using Giving Assistant.
- Earn 3X points on JetBlue purchases. Your dollars spent go further with the JetBlue credit card. More details below.
- Fraud Liability Protection. As a credit card member, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized charges you report to us.
- No foreign transaction fees. You will not be charged any fees on purchases you make while travelling internationally.
- No blackout dates. When it’s time to redeem your TrueBlue earnings, you won’t need to worry about any blackout dates. You can redeem award flights for any time to anywhere.
- Variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) ranging from 17.24% to 26.24% based on creditworthiness
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 billing cycles
- Up to $37 late fees
- No annual fee
- Interest-free purchases for 23 days
- 24/7 online account maintenance
Point System Breakdown
TrueBlue is JetBlue’s rewards program. As a JetBlue cardholder, you’ll be automatically enrolled in TrueBlue. You will receive points for dollars spent. Redeem points for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights.
- Get 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 3 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on purchases made directly with JetBlue
- Earn 2 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on restaurant and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1 TrueBlue point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points will not expire as long your account remains open
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The JetBlue card is perfect for travelers! As a credit cardholder, you’ll earn points on everyday purchases that can be redeemed for JetBlue flights. Just by swiping your JetBlue card, you’ll earn savings. For frequent travelers, you’ll earn 3X points on all JetBlue purchases. You’ll also save inflight with 50% off cocktail and food purchases.
If you’re gearing up for a big trip, then now would be the time to snag your new credit card. After spending $1,000 in the first 90 days with your JetBlue Card, you’ll receive 10,000 bonus points.
How to Get a JetBlue Credit Card
Ready to sign up for your JetBlue credit card? Visit JetBlue’s credit card website and complete the application. You must be at least 18 years of age. Only United States residents are eligible, with the exception of Puerto Rico and U.S. territories. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail in 7-10 business days.
What Else Should I Know About?
As a JetBlue credit cardholder, you automatically start earning TrueBlue rewards. In addition to the points you earn by swiping your credit card, you are also eligible for additional rewards when you make JetBlue purchases. Each of these bonuses can only be earned once a year.
Take 3 Bonus: Book three round-trip JetBlue flights or six one-way flights within a calendar year and you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points.
Lucky 7 Bonus: Book seven round-trip flights or 14 one-way flights in a calendar year and you’ll earn 7,000 bonus points.
Go Long Bonus: Book 10 one-way flights, each 1,600 miles or more within a calendar year, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points.
Tips For Using the JetBlue Credit Card
- Never shop without a coupon. Before confirming your next purchase, search JetBlue Getaways on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes. You don’t want to miss out on any savings.
- Pay your card off in full every 23 days. A huge perk of this card is the introductory period. You will not have to worry about interest for the first 12 months. However, use the introductory period as an opportunity to get in the habit of paying your card off every 23 days. If you don’t, you could pay up to 26.24% APR on your balance!
- Use your card often. The more you use your JetBlue card, the more points you’ll earn! In addition to bonus points on JetBlue purchases, you’ll enjoy points on purchases made anywhere.
How to Use Your JetBlue Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your JetBlue Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your JetBlue Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!