Who doesn’t love jewelry? We all do. Here is a chance to show your love for jewelry and win great deals and offers every time you shop with your Kay Jewelers credit card.
In this article, we will discuss all the top perks, key details, and how to use Giving Assistant to save money with your Kay Jewelers credit card.
- Get 12-month special financing
- Exclusive access to upcoming sales and events
- Get free jewelry inspection and cleaning
- No interest. No interest is charged if the payment is made in full within 12 months on a minimum purchase of $500. However, you need to make a 20% down payment (which cannot be made with your Kay Jewelers credit card).
- Promotional financing. Kay Jewelers in association with Comenity Bank offers promotional financing. Popping a question or bending the knees? You can easily get the ring financed with Kay Jewelers credit card. However, financing is subject to credit approval and promotion eligibility.
- Special offers on your special days. Get special offers during the months of your birthday and cardholder anniversary. These offers are valid for cardholders who have made a purchase within the last 12 months, and who have accounts in good standing.
- Manage your account online. Keep track of your spending, see your purchase history, and make monthly payments online.
Fees and Charges
- APR: 27.49%
- Minimum interest charge: $2/credit plan
- No annual fee
- Late payment fee depends on your state but could be as high as $37
Who is the Kay Jewelers Credit Card Best For?
If you love to shop at Kay Jewelers and explore their amazing jewelry collection, you can get more benefits with the Kay Jewelers credit card. It is important to mention here that this credit card, unlike others, doesn’t provide any rewards or loyalty points. It is more like a retail card, which allows you to earn the best deals on financing and provides you with exclusive access to upcoming sales and events.
Thus, if you are looking to gift a solitaire ring for the woman of your life, or a watch for a special man, then shopping with your Kay Jewelers credit card is the best way to purchase meaningful gifts and save money.
How to Get a Kay Jewelers Credit Card
You do not need outstanding credit to qualify for this credit card. However, it is always a good idea to know what your credit score is prior to applying for a new credit card. This is particularly important if you do not want to ding your score. Applying for the Kay Jewelers credit card, similar to other credit cards can trigger an inquiry on your credit report.
You need to provide your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and finally a password of your choice.
What Else Should I Know About?
- Pay in full to avoid any interest
To avoid any interest and/ or late fees, it is best to pay the full amount within 12 months from the date of purchase, or you may be charged with a high APR of 27.49%.
- Avoid late fee
Take care of the important dates. The late fees charged by the Kay Jewelers credit card depends on the state in which you live and could be as high as $37. Therefore, it is always a good idea to pay your monthly payment or balance in full way in advance.
- You can use the credit card only at Kay Jewelers
Yes, you read that right. Unlike other credit cards which can be used readily at a range of stores, Kay Jewelers credit card can only be used for purchases made online at Kay.com or in their stores.
- Make your payments on time
Kay Jewelers credit card reports to the major credit bureaus. This means that late payments can lower your credit score. Thus, make sure that you pay on time to keep your account in good standing.
How to Use Your Kay Jewelers Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Kay Jewelers Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Kay Jewelers store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Kay Jewelers Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!