Kirkland’s offers a great credit card option for earning points while you shop for home décor, furniture, wall art and unique gifts. If you are interested in obtaining a card that helps you earn points while shopping at Kirkland’s, then consider applying for the Kirkland’s credit card. The points you earn while shopping with your Kirkland’s credit card can be redeemed for gift certificates to spend at any Kirkland’s location.
In this article, we are going to talk about the the top perks and key details of the Kirkland’s credit card, and also how you can get the most out of your credit card when you pair it with Giving Assistant.
- Cash Back: Sign up for Giving Assistant and earn 1% cash back when you shop at Kirkland’s with your Kirkland’s credit card. Upgrade to become a Power Shopper and earn 2%.
- Reward Points: Earn reward points each time that you shop at Kirkland’s. Reward points can be redeemed for Kirkland’s gift certificates.
- Discounts: When you apply for the Kirkland’s credit card you will receive 15% off on your first purchase.
- Customer Appreciation Days: Shop on the last Tuesday of every month and receive 10% off on your total purchase when using your Kirkland’s credit card.
- Receive Advance Notice and Early Access: You will receive advance notice of sales, events, and other special Kirkland’s saving opportunities.
- No Annual Fee
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
- APR: 28.99%
Point System Breakdown
Earn points for shopping at Kirklands.com, or at any of the Kirkland’s locations. You will earn 2 points for every $1 that you spend. You will be awarded points based on net purchases (excluding taxes and shipping), and you will also earn gift certificates that can only be used at Kirkland’s locations.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Kirkland’s if you are also a K Club member
- Receive a $10 reward gift certificate for every 300 points earned
- Spend gift certificates at any Kirkland’s location
- Minimum interest charge is $1.00
When you spend $150 on items from Kirkland’s or Kirklands.com, you will earn 300 points for your purchases. You will then be awarded $10 in a Kirkland’s gift certificate. You can then use your $10 at ANY Kirkland’s location. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed at their online stores.
Who is the Kirkland’s Credit Card Best For?
The Kirkland’s store credit card is perfect for anybody who loves to shop at Kirkland’s. Kirkland’s is a great store full of amazing furniture and the trendiest home decor items. If you are looking to earn some money back while you shop, then consider applying today! Not only will you receive reward points for your purchases, but you can also receive additional discounts! If you’re an interior decorator or involved with making large amounts of home decoration purchases, this card is also for you!
How to Get a Kirkland’s Credit Card
If you are interested in applying for the Kirkland’s credit card, and benefiting from the rewards points it offers, you must apply to become a K Club Rewards member. You can apply here at this link. After you have created a profile and have become a member of the K Club Rewards program, then you can begin applying for the Kirkland’s credit card (managed by Wells Fargo) using this link.
What Else Should I Know About?
The best part about becoming a K Club Rewards member is that you will become part of their email list, and information about the latest deals and upcoming sales will be sent straight to your inbox!
Tips For Using The Kirkland’s Credit Card
- Giving Assistant: Sign up for Giving Assistant and earn an additional 1% cash back. We also offer many coupons, deals, and discounts to Kirkland’s stores.
- Shop at Kirklands Often: In order to earn rewards with your Kirkland’s credit card, you must shop at Kirklands. If you are in need of home decor, furniture and other housing items, check out Kirkland’s first!
- Check Coupons: Before you do any of your shopping, be sure to look through the Kirkland’s catalogue to score all the best coupons and discounts for their products. You can save money on the items you were going to purchase anyway, and you can find inspiration for decorating your home!
How to Use Your Kirkland’s Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Kirkland’s Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Kirkland’s Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!