Kohl’s is one of America’s most beloved department store chains. Kohl’s offers a plethora of products. Every week across the nation, thousands of people shop for everything from furniture to high heel shoes, suit and ties, toys and and purses to baby clothes.
The Kohl’s Charge credit card is rife with discounts, perks, and awards for cardholders, making it easier for customers to shop and save.
In this article, we will highlight numerous incentives for cardholders, and provide strategies that will enable you to maximize the benefits available to you while using your Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant.
- 30% Off First Purchase. When you make your first purchase with your Kohl’s Charge card, you will receive an additional 30% off. If your first purchase is made online, you will receive another 15% off when your card arrives in the mail.
- Exclusive Offers. As a Kohl’s Charge cardholder, you will receive at least 12 exclusive offers each year. When you reach $600 in annual spending, you will become eligible for at least 18 special offers per year.
- Combine Discounts. You can combine discounts with your Kohl’s Charge card with your Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards.
- Online Access. As a Kohl’s Charge cardholder, you also get access to online bill pay.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 25.24%
- Penalty APR for late and returned payments is 28.24%
- Penalty APR is applied indefinitely for payments that are more than 60 days late
- 25-day interest free purchases
- $1 minimum interest fee
- Late Payment Return Fee $37
- Late Payment fees range from $0-37
YES2U/Kohl Cash Rewards Points System Break Down
- Receive 50 points when you sign up online
- You can review and store your points online
- You receive 1 point for each dollar spent
- You receive a $5 reward for every 100 points earned
It’s also worth mentioning that points are only good for one year. Points will expire exactly one year after earning them. Some exclusions apply. Go to Kohls to find out more.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Kohl’s Charge store credit card is a must for regular Kohl’s store and online shoppers. If you are a Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards member, the Kohl’s Charge credit card will help you increase your savings and rack up points for future purchases.
How to Apply for a Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card
Getting your Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card is quick and painless. Simply visit the Kohl’s website and complete the application. Be prepared to provide personal information and details, such as your Social Security Number and monthly income. Many applicants are approved in 60 seconds or less. You must be a United States citizen and at least 18 years of age to be eligible for the Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card has no annual fee. The minimum interest fee is $1. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 25.24%, so it is good practice to pay your monthly bill in a timely manner. You can enjoy interest-free purchases if you pay your balance within 25 days after purchase. Your APR jumps to 28.24% if your payment is late. Monthly late fees can skyrocket to $37.
Unfortunately, the initial 30% discount not applicable on all purchases. You can check out the list of exclusions here – https://apply.kohls.com/index.html. Furthermore, discounts related to coupons, YES2You, Kohl’s Cash Rewards and Dollars Off will be applied prior to first-time 30% discounts on purchases.
Tips For Using Your Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card
- Create an Yes2You and Kohl Cash Reward accounts. If you are enrolled in these accounts and have a Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card, you will be able to combine these discounts in addition to the discounts and incentives available to you as a cardholder. In short, you will increase your overall savings and become eligible for additional perks for all programs. You will also earn rewards on your birthday!
- Pay your monthly bill on time. By making timely and early payments, you can avoid late fees as well as increased Annual Percentage Rates. In addition, if you pay off your balance under 25 days after your purchase, then you will not be charged interest.
We recommend avoid making late payments. Penalties for late payments are unsavory. Individual monthly late fees can reach up to $37, and the APR can increase up to 28.24%!
- Become a Most Valued Customer ASAP. By becoming a Most Valued Customer, you will unlock additional benefits such as increased annual discounts and specials from 12 to 18 deals each year. Once you spend $600 with your Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card, you will achieve Most Valued Customer status.
How to Use Your Kohl’s Charge Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Kohl’s credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Kohl’s Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!