Do you love shopping for clothes, but have trouble finding clothes in your size? Are you constantly looking for fashionable clothing for plus-sized women? Do you want to earn cash while you shop? Well, then THIS is the credit card for you!
The Lane Bryant credit card gives you cash back for shopping! In this article, we will explain everything you need to know about the Lane Bryant credit card and we will discuss how you can earn the most cash back!
- Cash Back: Combine rewards points with Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant will give 2.5% cash back. Power Shoppers receive 5% cash back.
- Points: Receive 2 points every $1 spent at Lane Bryant, Cacique, Lane Bryant Outlet, LaneBryant.com and Cacique.com
- Extra Point Options: Special opportunities to earn extra points throughout the year
- Extended Returns: 60 Days to return items with receipt
- Card member Exclusives
- APR: 28.24%
- Late Payment: $38
- Returned Payment: $38
Point System Breakdown
If you purchase the Lane Bryant credit card, then you can begin earning extra cash while you shop. The more you shop, the more points you earn. The more points you earn, the more money you receive.
Once you have earned 400 points, you will receive a $10 credit reward to spend at Lane Bryant or Cacique. Upgrade to either Premium or Platinum and receive a bigger reward!
- You will receive 2 points per $1 spent at Lane Bryant, Cacique, Lane Bryant Outlet, LaneBryant.com and Cacique.com
- You will receive 1 point per $1 spent at Catherines or Catherines.com
- Receive a $10 credit reward when you earn 400 points
- Premium Status (spend $400-$799): 400 points = $15 reward
- Platinum Status ($800+): 400 points = $20 reward
If you purchase $200 worth of items from Lane Bryant or Cacique, you will receive a $10 credit to spend at any Lane Bryant or Cacique store. But, what if you were a Platinum member and spent $200 worth of items from Lane Bryant or Cacique? Then you would receive a $20 credit!
Who is the Lane Bryant Credit Card Best For?
The Lane Bryant Credit card is perfect for anybody who loves to shop at Lane Bryant, Cacique, or Catherines, and would like to get paid to shop.
How to Get a Lane Bryant Credit Card
You can apply at any Lane Bryant location or online at Lane Bryant Credit Card.
What Else Should I Know?
Lane Bryant offers three different levels in their credit card rewards program. They have Preferred, Premium, and Platinum. Preferred is for anybody who spends $399 or less in the credit year. Premium Status is for anybody who spends $400-$799 in the credit year and Platinum is when you spend $800+ in the credit year. Each status provides different benefits and rewards.
- Bonus Points during monthly promotional offers
- FREE ground shipping (on purchases over $100)
- Extended returns (60 days with receipt)
- Get cardholder exclusives
- Same Benefits as Preferred
- FREE ground shipping (on purchases over $75)
- Same Benefits as Premium and Preferred Status
- FREE ground shipping (on all online purchases)
- Double Rewards Points (on every Cacique Bra purchase)
Tips for Using the Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Take Advantage of Offers: Make sure that you check your email for new deals, sales, and discounted items.
- Become a Premium or Platinum member: If you spend over $400 in a credit year, then you will become a Premium or Platinum cardholder. You will receive more cash back per points PLUS more benefits!
- Giving Assistant: Sign up for Giving Assistant and earn more cash back!
How to Use Your Lane Bryant Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Lane Bryant credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Lane Bryant store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Lane Bryant Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!