On a shopping spree? Get ready to splurge more with the Lord and Taylor Credit Card Program. Lord and Taylor aims to make your shopping experience even more rewarding.
In this article, we will look at some of the top benefits of the Lord and Taylor credit card and offer tips for how to extract the most out of your credit card using Giving Assistant.
Let’s get started.
- Enjoy 15% off your first-time purchase made with your Lord and Taylor credit card, excluding backorders
- Save more and enjoy couponless shopping throughout the year at their customer appreciation events
- Avail easy returns without a receipt when you buy merchandise with your Lord and Taylor credit card
- Celebrate birthdays in style with their special birthday offers
- You can get 15% off your first-time purchase made with your Lord and Taylor credit card, excluding the backorders. This ensures that you begin reaping the biggest perks and benefits from day one.
- There are no hidden charges and no annual fees! So, you do not need to pay anything in order to enjoy this card.
- You are rewarded a payment grace period of 25 days. You must make a payment on your credit card within this time period in order to keep your account in good standing.
- If you are late for clearing the dues on your credit card even after the 25-day grace period, you will be required to pay a late fee of $35.
How Does the Lord and Taylor Membership Card Work?
- As a Lord and Taylor cardholder, you have access to about 8-10 shopping events in a single calendar year. In addition, you get an extra 10% discount during these events.
- In addition to the various event discounts, you can also make savings worth 15% of statement coupons. This works best when you maintain a high credit score on your Lord and Taylor credit card.
- When you are shopping during your birthday month, you will receive an additional 20% off discount. This discount is valid throughout the stretch of your birthday month and is applicable across all Lord and Taylor stores.
- There is no annual fee associated with the Lord and Taylor credit card, but it comes with a high interest rate of 25.49%.
Upgrading Your Lord and Taylor Membership Credit Card
When you start off with your membership, you are given the basic Lord and Taylor Card. This card is used for basic discounts and offers. However, in order to enjoy the full benefits of the loyalty program, you can upgrade to the Premier Awards card. To take advantage of this card, you need to spend $1500 or more each year and also ensure on-time payments.
But, there is a major catch here. If you want to maintain the Premier card status, you must spend at least $1500 per year. If you don’t, then you risk being downgraded to the Silver card.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
If you love the merchandise and are a regular shopper at Lord and Taylor, then this credit card is best for you. Every eligible purchase can earn you a range of offers and guarantee savings.
How to Get a Lord and Taylor Credit Card
Obtaining a Lord and Taylor credit card is easy. Follow the link and provide all the required information.
What Else Should I Know About?
Although the card has no annual fee, it has a high APR of 25.49%. Additionally, like other in-store credit cards, this credit card provides you with no additional cashback or rewards which could be a huge setback for many.
Tips for Using the Lord and Taylor Credit Card
- Start shopping! Lord & Taylor credit card provides you with 15% off your first-time purchases. So, start shopping!
- Pay it off quick. Make sure that you make regular payments every month to avoid incurring the high APR of 25.49%.
- Track your account. You can track your monthly statements online along with any loyalty rewards that you have earned. You can also activate a number of different alerts so that you can keep track of your activity.
How to Use Your Lord and Taylor Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Lord and Taylor credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Lord and Taylor store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Lord and Taylor Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!