Mark’s now offers great opportunities to earn rewards through their Triangle Rewards MasterCards. In this article, we will discuss the top perks and key details of both the Triangle MasterCard and the Triangle World Elite MasterCard. We will also discuss how to use the Triangle MasterCard with Giving Assistant to earn additional cash back.
- Cash Back: Earn 4% cash back in Canadian Tire money at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Mark’s/ L’Equipeur and Atmosphere. Earn 2.5% additional cash back when you sign up with Giving Assistant.
- Collect Money at the Pump: Collect $0.05 back per litre (.26 Gallons) in Canadian Tire (CT) Money at Gas+.
- No Annual Fee
Triangle World Elite MasterCard:
- Cash Back: Earn 4% back in Canadian Tire money at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Mark’s/ L’Equipeur and Atmosphere. Earn 2.5% additional cash back when you sign up with Giving Assistant. Earn 3% cash back in CT money when you stock up at any grocery store. Cardholder
- Collect Money at the Pump: Collect $0.5¢ -$0.07¢ back per litre (.26 Gallons) in Canadian Tire (CT) Money at Gas+.
- No Annual Fee
- APR: 19.99%
- Cash Transactions and Related Fees: 22.99%
- Cash Advance Fee: $4
- Non-Sufficient Funds Fee: $25
- Charge for Copies: $2
Point System Breakdown
Triangle MasterCard and Triangle World Elite MasterCard cardholders will earn 4% cash back in CT money at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Mark’s / L’Equipeur and Part Source Stores. Cardholders will collect Canadian Tire Money at participating Canadian Tire gas bars. Cardholders will also earn CT money everywhere that MasterCard is accepted. Triangle World Elite MasterCard cardholders will also earn 3% back in CT money when you make eligible purchases at grocery stores using the MasterCard.
The Triangle MasterCard reward programs are a bit unique as each participating store has an individual reward point system. Each store offers different cash back rates depending on location as well as items purchased. Some items purchased at participating stores do not offer cash back, or any type of rewards. You can look up participating stores as well as their cash back rates at Triangle.com/ctm.
Rewards and cash back will be awarded to cardholders through the online Triangle MasterCard account. Rewards are given in CT money and can be used at Canadian Tire, Mark’s, Sport Chek and any partner location. Cardholders can view their balance at anytime with the new convenient mobile app. You may use your CT balance at any time.
Who is the Mark’s Credit Card Best For?
The Mark’s Triangle MasterCards are best for those who love to earn cash back by simply using their MasterCard. Triangle cardholders can earn rewards wherever MasterCard is accepted. These cards are also perfect for those who want to collect at least $0.05 back per litre at Gas+.
What Else Should I Know About?
In order to apply and be accepted for the Triangle MasterCards you must be:
- A Canadian resident.
- At least the age of majority in the province where you reside.
- Currently employed or retired.
- Have an excellent credit score.
To be eligible for the Triangle World Elite MasterCard, cardholders must earn a minimum annual salary of $80,000, or a household income of $150,000 or more.
You can apply for either Triangle MasterCard using the link.
Tips for Using the Marks Credit Card
- Visit Triangle.com/ctm to see which Triangle stores and locations MasterCard cardholders can earn rewards and cash back and also see specific cash back rates .
- Pump up at Gas+: Fill up at Gas + and collect money as you pump!
- Download the Canadian Tire App: The Triangle Rewards program now offers an app compatible for both Apple and Android devices. You can make payments, view your financing, and even stay up-to-date with your current balance. Download the app to stay connected to your MasterCard.
- Apply for the World Elite MasterCard: If you earn more than $80,000 each year as an individual or $150,000 as a family, then consider applying for the World Elite MasterCard and earn MORE rewards while you shop.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: Sign up for Giving Assistant to earn additional cash back, and to receive awesome deals and discounts!
How to Use Your Marks Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Marks credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Mark’s Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!