If you are looking for a new, nice outfit, Men’s Wearhouse is a go-to option to help you look your best. With the Perfect Fit credit card, you will be able to reap rewards and earn savings as you shop. In this article, we are going to look at how you can use your Perfect Fit credit card and a Giving Assistant account to earn the most savings when you shop.
- Earn rewards. With the Perfect Fit credit card, you can earn rewards when you shop. Every time you spend $500, you will receive a $50 reward.
- Free shipping. Perfect Fit card holders can take advantage of free ground shipping on all orders. This deal also does not require a minimum purchase amount.
- Special savings. Perfect Fit card holders also have access to savings that other customers don’t. For example, cardholders get $30 off certain suit and tuxedo rentals.
- Save an extra 5%. When you apply and get approved for a Perfect Fit credit card, you can save an extra 5% when you shop at Men’s Wearhouse. This deal will depend on your credit approval for the Perfect Fit credit card.
- 99% APR
- 24-day interest-free period on purchases
- Minimum interest fee of $2
- Zero-liability fraud protection
- Late payment fee of up to $35
- No annual fee
- 2% foreign transaction fee
- 24/7 online account maintenance with optional app
How the Perfect Fit Credit Card Point System Works
If you love Men’s Wearhouse, you will be happy to know that you can use your Perfect Fit credit card to earn rewards while you shop. Here is a breakdown of the Perfect Fit rewards system.
- Earn a reward of $50 for every $500 spent
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Men’s Wearhouse
- Your points will expire 6 months from the date that they are issued
- You cannot earn points for buying gift cards, layaway, or taxes
- If you return an item, the points you earned from the purchase will be deducted from your account
- Rewards certificates are sent out once a month for the purchases made in the prior month. As such, you will usually have to wait 3 – 7 weeks for reward certificates to be issued.
- Spending reward certificates will not earn you points.
- You can redeem up to 5 rewards certificates in a single transaction.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
This credit card is best for those customers who shop frequently at Men’s Wearhouse. Of course, occasional customers will benefit from the 5% discount that Perfect Fit card holders are eligible for as well as the $30 savings on certain suit and tuxedo rentals. Therefore, customers who shop regularly at Men’s Wearhouse are likely to reap the full benefits of the card.
How to Get a Men’s Wearhouse Perfect Fit Credit Card
To apply for a Perfect Fit credit card, follow this link. At this point, you will either log into or create a Men’s Wearhouse online account. If you are creating an account, you will have the option to sign up for Perfect Fit Rewards and select a physical copy of your card.
Then, you will apply for the card, providing basic information such as contact and income information. If you already have a Perfect Fit account, you will have the option to link your existing account with your new Men’s Wearhouse account. This will allow you to manage all your purchase activity, rewards balance, and other information all in one account. To qualify for the Perfect Fit credit card, you need to be at least 18 years of age.
What Else Should I Know About?
There are a few things you should be aware of when you are signing up for a Perfect Fit credit card. First, let’s start with the best news: You don’t have to use your Perfect Fit credit card to earn rewards. Even if you pay with cash or use another card, you will earn points in your Perfect Fit account. Unfortunately, redeeming your rewards certificates is a one-time deal. This means that if you don’t use the full $50 amount, you will lose the entire certificate upon its use.
Tips For Using The Perfect Fit Credit Card
- Pay on time. When you use the Perfect Fit credit card, you will want to pay it off as soon as possible to avoid interest. If you make regular, on-time payments, your late fee will typically be approximately $25. However, if you make late payments a habit, then you will likely pay up to $35 in late fees.
- Be aware of returns and exchanges. If you use your Perfect Fit credit card to rack up points towards a reward, you should be careful of returns and exchanges. If you return a purchase, then you will lose points that were added to your account upon the original purchase.
- Use your rewards. As we touched on earlier, your rewards certificates don’t last forever. If you want to get the most out of your Perfect Fit credit card, be sure to use your rewards within 6 months so that they don’t expire.
- Use coupons and cash back. The Perfect Fit credit card offers you plenty of chances to save money while you shop. For the ultimate savings, consider using Giving Assistant alongside your card so that you have access to coupons and earn cash back when you shop.
How to Use Your Men’s Wearhouse Perfect Fit Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Men’s Wearhouse Perfect Fit store credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Men’s Wearhouse Perfect Fit Store store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Men’s Wearhouse Perfect Fit store credit card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!