Metrostyle’s store credit cards offer stylish shoppers big rewards on their expansive selection of women’s fashion. In this article, we will break down how the Metrostyle credit card rewards system works, what top perks are available, and offer tips for how to get the most out of your card when shopping with Giving Assistant.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Metrostyle.
- Get a $10 rewards certificate for every 1000 points. Earn points using your Metrostyle credit card in store or online at Metrostyle or Chadwicks.com and get $10 for every 1000 points you earn, which can be redeemed by shopping at MetroStyle or Chadwicks. See further details below.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for card members only. This includes exclusive member only events such as free shipping, birthday discounts, and extra points on purchases.
- 24% APR interest rate
- Up to $38 in late payment fees
- No annual fee
- Minimum $1 interest charge
- 25 day interest free purchases
How the Metrostyle Credit Card Points System Works
If you love Metrostyle and want to be rewarded for your purchases, the Metrostyle store credit card has some incredible perks available for cardholders. This is how their points system works:
- Earn 5 style points for every $1 spent at Metrostyle or Chadwicks.
- Earn a $10 rewards certificate for every 1000 points collected
- Earn points on every purchase at metrostyle.com and chadwicks.com
- Points expires 12 months after earning them
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Metrostyle credit card is great for shoppers who love Metrostyle and Chadwick’s and expect to purchase a plethora of items from this store regularly. If you plan on adding to your wardrobe even just two or three times per year, you can maximize your points and get awesome discounts on the latest fashions.
How to Get a Metrostyle Credit Card
Getting a Metrostyle credit card is easy. Go online to their website and fill out the necessary information. You must be 18 years of age or older to apply, and you may be asked for identifying information, such as a social security number and income. This information is used by Comenity Bank to determine if you are a qualified candidate for a credit card.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Metrostyle credit card comes with no annual fee! However, it is important to know that there are some potential charges and fees to be aware of. The card has a 26.24% interest rate, so it is important to pay it off as quickly as possible to avoid interest charges and late fees. You must have a valid form of ID and a street address to sign up for this credit card. A P.O. box is treated as a valid address for the purpose of the application.
Tips for Using The Metrostyle Store Credit Card
- Check your emails. Metrostyle credit card customer will receive bonus points, special discounts, and notice of events through email. Metrostyle does not use the U.S. mail to notify customers of special events. The only way customers will be able to participate in these special events is to use links on the emails.
- Stay in “Good Standing” to earn points. The Metrostyle credit card requires card holders to remain in “good standing” to have a credit card and to earn points. This means customer will need to keep their account open and active, remain no more than 60 days past due, and not have their account flagged as stolen.
- Collecting points? Watch your returns. Points are earned from “net new purchases.” This means that the Metrostyle credit card will will subtract previously earned points if merchandise is returned. Points are also not earned on fraudulent charges, purchases made for a business, or on the payment of interest or late fees.
- Redeem points and certificates quickly. Points expire within twelve months from the date they are earned. Once you redeem your points for rewards certificates, you have 120 days to use the rewards certificates before they expire. Once points and rewards certificates expire, they are gone forever.
How to Use Your Metrostyle Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Metrostyle store credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Metrostyle store credit card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!