Do you often look around your home in search of your next DIY project? Are you an independent contractor in need of construction tools and equipments? Check out Northern Tool to shop for anything you may need to start and finish a handy project. From your simplest to most complex needs, Northern Tool has you covered!
With the Northern Tool Card from Wells Fargo, you can earn rewards, access special financing terms, and receive discounts and offers. You can use this card at any Northern Tool retail store, Northern Tool catalog or at www.northerntool.com.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of this card, provide you with some must-know card details, and show you how to earn cash back while using Giving Assistant.
- Special terms financing on qualifying purchases. Sales slips on select items may indicate special interest terms, including 0% APR when using your Northern Tool Card. These sales can offer no interest for up to 18 months!
- Earn a $20 reward for every 1,500 points. As a Northern Tool cardholder, you’ll earn rewards points for every purchase made with your credit card. More details below.
- Save up to 22-24%. Combine sales and discounts with Giving Assistant cash back (2% cash back for Savvy Shoppers, 4% cash back for Power Shoppers) for a savings of up to 24%.
- 99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Up to $38 late fees
- No annual fee
- 23-day interest-free purchases
Rewards System Breakdown
Once approved for your Northern Tool Card, you will be automatically enrolled in the Rewards program. This is an exclusive offer for cardmembers. Here’s a breakdown on how you can earn when you spend:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- For every 1,500 points accrued, you will receive a $20 rewards card. These cards are issued at the end of each billing cycle.
- There is no limit on the number of points you can earn.
- Return purchases will result in a deduction from your point total.
- Unused reward cards rollover to the following month.
- If your Northern Tool Card account is closed, you forfeit any rewards on your account.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Northern Tool can fill the needs of the everyday DIYer and the professional contractor working individually on projects. Companies are required to apply for the NT Net 30 card. You will find top brand names offering the highest quality tools and equipment.
If you’re planning a one-time project, then you can still reap the benefits of the Northern Tool Card. For big projects, you’ll benefit from convenient monthly payments and access to exclusive offers to help ease the cost of large purchases.
How to Get a Northern Tool Card
Ready to sign up for your Northern Tool Card? Print and complete page 11 of the Wells Fargo application. You must be at least 18 years of age. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check.
You may be asked to provide copies of two forms of identification, including a state-issued ID. Upon completion, submit your application at any Northern Tool retail store, by mail to Northern Tool Corporate, P.O. Box 1219, Burnsville, MN 55337 or by fax at 952-894-4714. If approved, you will receive your card in the mail.
What Else Should I Know About?
In addition to the Northern Tool Card, the NT Net 30 from BlueTarp Financial offers benefits for businesses. If you work with a company that has a need for tools and equipment, it may be advantageous to invest in an NT Net 30 card. Some benefits include a dedicated credit line, detailed purchase information, increased purchasing power and no annual fees.
Tips for Using the Northern Tool Card
- Pay your card off in full every 23 days. The hefty 28.99% APR can sometimes cause you to pay more on interest than your actual purchase. You want to avoid this. You can do so by paying your card off in full every 23 days.
- Take advantage of special interest offers. If you can afford to wait before making your next Northern Tool purchase, then you may not even need to worry about paying your card off every 23 days. Northern Tool often offers 0% APR on qualifying purchases. Check Northern Tool during big holidays to see if you can catch one of these special interest offers.
- Never shop without a coupon. Before confirming your next purchase, search Northern Tool on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes. As a Savvy Shopper on Giving Assistant, you’ll receive 2% cash back on all purchases made with your Northern Tool card, helping you pay down your balance.
That’s even more savings!
How to Use Your Northern Tool Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Northern tool card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Northern Tool store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Northern Tool Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!