Office Depot offers a card for everyone. Office Depot offers three different types of cards, which include: a Business Credit Account credit card, a Business credit card, and a Personal Credit Account credit card.
Each card offers different perks, details, and information, which we will review in detail in this article, so that you can determine which card is the best option for you. We will also discuss how you can use your card with Giving Assistant to earn cash back.
- Cash Back: When you pair your Office Depot credit card with Giving Assistant you will earn 3% cash back. Upgrade to Power Shopper and receive up to 6% cash back.
- Rewards Programs: When you sign up for an Office Depot credit card, you will automatically be signed up for the Office Depot rewards program, where you will earn 2% back in rewards.
- Recycling Programs: Recycle your toner and ink cartridges at any Office Depot or Office Max location.
- No Annual Fee
- Online Account: View, manage, and pay your bill through your online account.
Business Credit Account
- Low Monthly Payments
- Promotional Offer: Save $50 on your first purchase of $150 or more
- Sneak Peaks: Receive exclusive offers and sneak peaks into upcoming sales and special deals
- APR: 99%
- Minimum Finance Charge: $2
- Late Fees: Up to $37
Business Credit Card
- Payments Due in Full Each Month
- Minimum Usage Requirements
- APR: Not applicable. Payments in FULL are required each month.
Personal Credit Account
- Low Monthly Payments
- Special Financing: Special financing options for 6 months on purchases of $299 or more
- APR: 49%
- Minimum Finance Charge: $2.00
- Late Payment: Up to $38
Rewards Program Breakdown
As an Office Depot credit card holder you will have the opportunity to sign up for the Office Depot rewards program. As a rewards member you will earn 2% back in rewards and you can also earn recycling rewards. You can receive $2 back after recycling your toner and ink cartridges at any Office Depot or Office Max location. You can also earn $2 back when you fill out Office Depot and Office Max surveys.
- 2% back in rewards
- Members Only Savings
- Recycling Rewards
- Earn points by completing surveys
- Redeem points INSTANTLY at check-out
When you purchase $500 in 12 months you will become a VIP Rewards member. VIP members earn 5% back on purchases, FREE deliverym and Exclusive VIP membership perks, including birthday gifts and samples!
If you were to spend $500 at Office Depot or Office Max, you will have earned $10 in rewards. If you were to sign up for Giving Assistant, then you would earn an additional 3% cash back. Your total cash back would be 5%, which would add up to $25 in rewards.
Who is The Office Depot Credit Card Best For?
An Office Depot credit card is perfect for any individual or business who frequently shops at either Office Depot or Office Max. You can choose between three different credit card options through Office Depot. The Business Credit Account Credit card is best for businesses that need flexibility of carrying a balance.
The Business credit card is best for large organizations that cannot carry a balance and/ or require purchase order tracking. The Personal Credit Account credit card is best for customers purchasing big-ticket items, as well as everyday purchases.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Office Depot credit cards do not offer any type of cash back rewards. However, you can earn cash back rewards with the Office Depot rewards program. The Office Depot credit card is a great option to make purchases when you don’t have the cash right on hand, but you still have office needs.
The Personal Credit Account credit card even offers special financing options, so that you can get your dream office without necessarily having the cash right at your disposal.
You can sign up for any of the Office Depot credit cards at any Office Depot and Office Max location. You can also sign up for the Office Depot credit card by following this link. You can also compare the three types of Office Depot credit cards to help you determine which card is the best option for you.
Tips for Using the Office Depot Credit Card
- Double Check your Membership: If you sign up for an Office Depot credit card you, double check that you are also signed up for the Rewards Program so you don’t want to miss out on any cash back opportunities!
- Study Your Specific Credit Card: Each credit card has different specifications, details, and information. Make sure that you are familiar with your credit card terms and conditions. For example, the Business Credit card does not allow you to make minimum payments.
- Giving Assistant: Don’t forget to sign up for Giving Assistant to make the most with your Office Depot card, and earn up to 5% cash back! Don’t forget to also stay up to date on the latest deals to save money on your Office Depot and Office Max purchases!
How to Use Your Office Depot Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Office Depot credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Office Depot store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Office Depot Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!