If you are looking to earn cash back, reward points, and many benefits by shopping at Orvis, consider applying for the Orvis store credit card. The Orvis store credit card is a Visa card FULL of amazing card benefits, including cash back and donation opportunities. In this article, we will discuss all of the top perks, key details, and how to use Giving Assistant to earn 5% cash back when using your Orvis Visa card.
- Cash Back: Earn 2.5% cash back when you sign up for Giving Assistant and pair it with your Orvis Visa card. Earn up to 5% when you upgrade to Power Shopper with Giving Assistant.
- Point Rewards: Earn reward points for shopping wherever Visa is accepted and earn Orvis gift cards.
- Personalize Card: Show your personality by personalizing your Orvis Visa card and make it your own! You can choose between a handful of pre-designed cards, or you use a picture of your choice.
- Online Banking: Sign up for online banking with your Orvis credit card and see your balance, check rewards, and make payments. Orvis also offers a mobile app, allowing its users to view account information while on-the-go.
- Donation Opportunity: Orvis donates 5% of their pre-tax profits to protect and sustain the natural world by donating to conservation projects around the globe. The donation to the project will be made in YOUR name.
- Bonus Reward: Earn a $50 gift certificate when you spent $1,000 on your Visa card within the first three billing cycles.
- New Cardholder Special: Take 20% off your first purchase today using your Orvis Visa card.
- Free Shipping: Receive Free Shipping when you make a purchase on Orvis.com using your Orvis Visa card.
- APR: 20.24%
- Late Fee: Up to $37
- Returned Fee: Up to $38
- No Annual Fee
Point System Breakdown
When you shop at Orvis or Orvis.com using your Orvis Visa Card you will earn 3 points per $1 spent. You will earn 1 point per $1 spent when you use your Orvis Visa card everywhere Visa is accepted. Everytime that you earn 2,500 points you will be rewarded with a $25 gift card that you can spend at Orvis, or Orvis.com. Your gift cards will be mailed directly to your mailbox.
Who is the Orvis Credit Card Best For?
The Orvis Visa card is perfect for those who love the outdoors and would like to earn cash back while they shop at Orvis! Orvis is centered around nature, outdoors, fishing, and adventure. Not only do you get to earn reward points by shopping at Orvis, but you will also receive points by shopping anywhere that Visa is accepted.
How to Get an Orvis Credit Card
Apply for the Orvis Visa card here.
What Else Should I Know About?
If you are instantly approved for the Orvis Visa card, then you will receive 20% off your purchase. However, the purchase must be made the same day you open your Orvis Visa account.
Reward points will never expire!
Gift cards will be sent to your mail in increments of $25, $50, $75 and $100. If you earn more than $100, then you will receive multiple gift cards separately. Allow up to eight weeks for the gift cards to arrive.
Tips for Using the Orvis Credit Card
- Spend $1,000 in the first three months: Spend at least $1,000 within the first three billing statements and you will earn a $50 Orvis gift card. That is free money!
- Download the Orvis App: The Orvis Visa card now offers a mobile app compatible with both Android and Apple devices. You can conveniently check your balance and make payments on-the-go. It is free to download and use.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: Sign up for Giving Assistant and earn cash back, and receive access to awesome deals that save you money.
How to Use Your Orvis Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Orvis credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Orvis Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!