Pottery Barn offers a great way to purchase home décor, furniture, bath and kitchen supplies and other home items while saving money!
In this article, we will review the Pottery Barn credit card perks and key details, as well as how to make the most out of your card by pairing it with Giving Assistant.
- Cash Back: Receive point awards for every purchase made in Pottery Barn stores and online. Earn a 4% charity donation when paired with Giving Assistant and receive an 8% charity donation if you sign up to become a Power Shopper with Giving Assistant.
- Choose Rewards: Choose awards once you receive enough points. You can earn a cash back reward or choose a special 12-month financing option.
- Exclusive Offers: Sign up for a Pottery Barn credit card and receive exclusive offers and events only available to Pottery Barn credit card holders.
- Reward Opportunities: Double reward opportunities for Pottery Barn credit card holders throughout the year.
- APR: 28.24%
- Late Fees: Up to $38
Point System Breakdown
The Pottery Barn credit card is a rewards system where you can earn 1 point every time you spend $1 at Pottery Barn or at their online store. The more that you shop, the more points you will receive! The more points that you receive, the more money you will earn from Pottery Barn! The Pottery Barn credit card can be used at Pottery Barn locations as well as PotteryBarn.com
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent at Pottery Barn or at their online store
- 250 points = $25 gift certificate to Pottery Barn (10% cash back)
If you go to Pottery Barn and you spend $250 worth of merchandise, then you will be awarded 250 points. At the end of the day, you will have earned $25 on your Pottery Barn rewards card to use at Pottery Barn, through their Pottery Barn catalogue or on their online store.
Who is the Pottery Barn Credit Card Best For?
The Pottery Barn credit card is best for anybody who loves Pottery Barn. Pottery Barn is full of everything that you need to decorate your home. The store is full of the latest home decor trends, pieces, furniture, bedding, bathroom items and the list goes on! Check out their full inventory at Pottery Barn credit card.
How to Get a Pottery Barn Credit Card
You can sign up for a Pottery Barn credit card in any Pottery Barn store or visit online at Pottery Barn.
What Else Should I Know?
When you earn 250 points on your Pottery Barn credit card, $25 will be awarded to your Pottery Barn account, and you can stay up to date on your award points by simply searching through your online account. The points may be redeemed at any participating Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, or Pottery Barn teens.
After signing up for a Pottery Barn rewards credit card, you will also receive deals, sales, and exclusive discounts right in your inbox! So, make sure that you continually check your email to assure that you don’t miss out on any of the latest deals.
Tips for Using the Pottery Barn Credit Card
- Pay Card Payments in Full: In order to avoid interest or paying any type of fees, it is best to make payments in FULL each month.
- Pay Minimum Payment: If you cannot pay your monthly payment in full, then be sure to at least make the minimum payment to avoid late fees.
- Browse Discounts: Check discounts, offers, and sales frequently, so that you don’t miss any deals!
- Search Catalogue: When you sign up for a Pottery Barn reward credit card, you will also receive a monthly catalogue via email or mail. Browse the catalogue to look for the best purchases for your home and earn cash back!
- Giving Assistant: Make sure that you sign up for Giving Assistant and pair it with your Pottery Barn credit card to support a great cause! You will receive 4% to donate to a wonderful charity!
How to Use Your Pottery Barn Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Pottery Barn credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Pottery Barn store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Pottery Barn Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!