What is Red Roof Inn? Red Roof Inn is a website that allows you to book hotels for all of your vacations, business trips, and any overnight stay. Red Roof offers the RediCard, which allows you to earn cash back on your bookings!
In this article, we will tell you what you need to know about the Red Roof credit card, and how to use your credit card with Giving Assistant to save money.
- Cash Back: Earn 1.5% cash back when you sign up for Giving Assistant and shop with your Red Roof credit card. Earn 3% when you upgrade to Power Shopper.
- Point Rewards: Earn points for your purchases. Use your points to earn FREE overnight stays at any Red Roof Inn. You can also use your points to purchase popular gift cards.
- Earn Additional Benefits: Earn bottled water every night of your stay, member-only opportunities on premium rooms, bonus point opportunities, 20% off best available rates, advanced notice on special offers and Guaranteed 8 PM check-in.
- APR: Available on FIRST billing statement, or by contacting Red Roof directly.
- No Annual Fee
Point System Breakdown
When you use your Red Roof credit card, the RediCard, you will earn points for every dollar that you spend on all bookings. Then, you can use your rewards towards future bookings through Redroof.com, or by calling 800.RED.ROOF. You can also use your RediCard points on popular gift cards.
- Earn 10 points for every $1 spent on room rates
- Free Night certificates are just 7,000 points and can be used at every Red Roof location
- Book your free nights with RedRoof.com or by calling 800.RED.ROOF
- Spend your RediCard points on gift cards from Amazon, Target, and other select merchandise from their online catalogue
If you book a room for $80 per night using your RediCard, then you would earn 800 points to use toward future bookings or popular gift cards. Once you have earned 7,000 points, you will receive a Free Night certificate. You can redeem your free night with RedRoof.com, or by calling 800.RED.ROOF.
Who is the Red Roof Credit Card Best For?
The Red Roof credit card is best for those who love to travel. You can apply for the Red Roof credit card! Applying for the RediCard is the best way to earn points for your stay.
What Else Should I Know?
Most of the RediCard information is not available online. Call Red Roof to receive more information on APR and other details.
Tips for using the RediCard
- Book through Red Roof: Whenever you are going to stay overnight at a hotel, check with Red Roof first. By using your RediCard you will earn points for each dollar you spend.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: The best way to save money and earn MORE through your RediCard is to sign up for Giving Assistant. With Giving Assistant you can take advantage of earning cash back as well as other deals.
- Pay Off Your Card: Sure, it’s fun to receive rewards and earn bonus points, but don’t forget about paying your balance! RediCard works like a credit card. Therefore, you will be charged interest if you allow your balance to carry over from month to month. If you don’t at least make the minimum payment on time, then you may be subject to late fees.
How to Use Your Red Rood Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Red Rood credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Red Rood Credit Card store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Red Rood Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!