Do you love Saks Off Fifth? Do you want to earn reward points simply by shopping at your favorite store? Then the SaksFirst MasterCard is perfect for you! With a SaksFirst MasterCard, cardholders will not only earn points while shopping at Saks off Fifth and Saks Fifth Avenue, but also at stores outside of Saks.
This article with review the top perks and key details of the SaksFirst MasterCard and how to use it with Giving Assistant to earn even more cash back!
- Cash Back: Sign up for Giving Assistant and earn 2% cash back when you use your SaksFirst MasterCard. Upgrade to Power Shopper and earn up to 4% cash back.
- Rewards Points: Earn rewards points with every purchase made at Saks off Fifth as well as everywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
- Promotional Offers: Receive special promotional offers throughout the year.
- Discounts off First Purchase: Receive 10% off your first purchase with your SaksFirst MasterCard.
- SaksFirst Program Membership: After receiving your SaksFirst MasterCard you will automatically become a Saks Fifth Avenue Member. Members have access to all of the perks associated with the Saks Membership program. (More details on Saks Fifth Avenue membership benefits below.)
- Details surrounding Annual Percentage Rates (APR) and associated fees are subject to an applicant’s creditworthiness.
- APR will depend on applicant’s creditworthiness
Rewards Points System Breakdown
Cardholders will earn points simply by shopping at any Saks Off Fifth store as well as everywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent at spas and salons.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on dining, gas, and groceries.
- Earn 1 point per $1 for every other purchase made with your SaksFirst MasterCard.
Once you have earned 2,500 points, you will then receive a $25 gift card to Saks brand stores. If you earn more than 2,500 points, then you will receive gift cards in $25 increments.
Who is The Saks Off Fifth MasterCard Best For?
The Saks Off Fifth MasterCard is for anybody who loves to shop at Saks Off Fifth and Saks Fifth Avenue and would like to earn points while they shop!
How to Get a Saks Off Fifth MasterCard
Apply for the SaksFirst MasterCard to see your APR, late fees, and any promotional offers you may be eligible for.
If you are approved for a Saks Off Fifth MasterCard you will automatically become a Saks member.
The Saks membership program offers four levels depending on annual spending:
- Premier ($0-$5,000) : Earn 2 points per $1 spent.
- Elite ($5,000-$10,000): Earn 4 points per $1 spent.
- Platinum ($10,000 – $25,000) Earn 6 points per $1 spent.
- Diamond: ($25,000 +) Earn 6 points per $1 spent.
Once you have earned 2,500 points you will be rewarded with a $25 Saks Off Fifth Gift Card.
If you would like to learn more about the perks and benefits of achieving each level visit SaksFirst Member Rewards.
What Else Should I Know About?
SaksFirst MasterCard holders enjoy many amazing benefits, which include:
- $25 Welcome to Saks Gift Card
- Special point offers on purchases made outside of Saks throughout the year
- Special offers and promotions from Saks Fifth Avenue
- Advance notice of sales
- Invitations to exclusive events
- MasterCard World Concierge Service
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
Tips for Using the Saks Off Fifth MasterCard
- Make at least one purchase from Saks: Cardholders must make a purchase of at least $1 from Saks to receive any rewards. If you do not purchase at least $1 from Saks Off Fifth, or Saks Fifth Avenue then you risk losing your points at the end of the calendar year (December 31).
- Membership Double Point Days: Saks members have access to several double- and triple-point days throughout the year. Take advantage of these specials days to earn more points!
- Keep an Eye on Your Inbox: Saks members will receive emails consisting of upcoming sales, exclusive invitations to events, and extra point days.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: When you sign up for Giving Assistant you will not only have access to special deals, discounts, and coupons, you will also earn cash back whenever you use your Saks Off Fifth MasterCard.
How to Use Your Saks Off Fifth Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Saks Off Fifth credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Saks Off Fifth store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Saks Off Fifth Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!