Get ready to splurge more on beauty with SaksFirst credit cards. The SaksFirst Store Card and SaksFirst World Elite Mastercard not only offers great bonuses but also gives you access to the Beauty Reward Program hosted by Saks Fifth Avenue.
In this review, we will look at some of the card’s top perks and provide you with a deeper insight into the Beauty Program offers.
- Access to Beauty Reward Program by spending $250 on your SaksFirst Credit Card and enjoy handpicked goodies, deluxe samples, and personalized services
- Get 10% off at Saks Off 5th and Saks Fifth Avenue for first-day purchases
- Earn 2500 points and get a $25 SaksFirst gift card
SaksFirst Store Card:
- Use this credit card while shopping at Saks (which includes saks.com, Saks Fifth Avenue, saksoff5th.com and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5th) and redeem earned points
- Get 10% off your first-time purchase at Sak’s Off 5th and Saks
SaksFirst World Elite Mastercard:
- Use this credit card while making purchase at Saks or outside Saks to earn points that you can redeem and use later on
- Get a $25 gift card for your first-time card purchase outside Saks
- Earn 3 points/dollar on spas and salons; 2 points/dollar on dining, gas, and groceries; and 1 point/dollar everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
How the SaksFirst Credit Card Point System Works
In love with the amazing collection at Saks Fifth Avenue? Use your Saks store credit card to earn points every time you shop and redeem your points towards future shopping trips and purchases. How cool is that?
- Every eligible Saks purchase gives you 6 points
- Every 2500 points are equivalent to a $25 SaksFirst Gift Card
- Points are earned based on a year-to-date eligible spend
- Points earned are calculated based on the tiers for that purchase.
- You get 2 points per dollar for the first $4,999, 4 points per dollar between $5,000 and $9,000 and 6 points per dollar for purchases up to $10,000
- Points remain valid for a calendar year. Points are not carried over to the next year.
- Points can be redeemed anytime of the year except between December 15th and January 15th
An example of the points system in action:
- SaksFirst Store Card. You can get 10% off with SaksFirst Store Card at Saks and Saks Off Fifth on your first-time purchases. If you spend $250 on beauty products and/ or supplies between January 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018, you can get special access to Saks’ Beauty Reward Program. This program allows you to enjoy handpicked goodies, deluxe samples, and other personalized services.If you have a SaksFirst Store Card, you will earn points on every purchase. Once you have collected 2500 points with the Saks’ calendar year, you would be eligible to get a $25 SaksFirst Gift Card.
- SaksFirst World Elite Mastercard. Similar to the SaksFirst Store Card, you will get 10% off when you make your first purchase with SaksFirst World Elite Mastercard at Saks and Saks Off Fifth. Additionally, you get to enjoy handpicked samples, goodies, and customized services once you spend $250 in beauty products, items, and/ or supplies between January 1, 2018 and June 30, 2018.Once you make a purchase outside Saks with this credit card, you will get a $25 Saks Gift Card. Additionally, you can earn extra points by making purchases at spas, salons, gas, groceries and dining. Additionally, you get 1 point per dollar by using this card elsewhere. Once you have collected 2500 points in a calendar year, you will get a $25 gift card.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card is ideal for anyone who loves shopping at SaksFirst and Saks Off Fifth. Every eligible purchase can make you earn between 2 and 6 points per dollar. Every 2500 points in a calendar year get you with a $25 Saks gift card.
Shop, splurge, and save!
How to Get a SaksFirst Credit Card
It is very simple to get a Saks 5th Avenue Credit Card. All you need to do is click the link and fill all the required information.
Here you will be asked to share your personal details, such as your address, income information, and social security number. In order to qualify, you must be a U.S citizen and at least 18 years old.
What Else Should I Know About?
There is no annual fee or foreign transaction fee. However, your points are only valid for one year from Jan 1st to Dec 31st.
Tips for Using the SaksFirst Credit Card
- Make your first purchase quickly. You get 10% off when you purchase for the first time! So, splurge more and save more.
- Redeem your points. You earn between 2 and 6 points on all eligible Saks purchases depending on how much you have spent in the current calendar year. Furthermore, you can make more points during special days.
- Prevent your points from going to waste. You can earn points on all eligible purchases. Each point that you earn carries over to the next month. However, your points expire on December 31st every year. Thus, earn 2500 points and redeem them before they get expired.
- Not all purchases reward you points. There are certain items like alterations, beauty salon services, sales tax and the likes which do not contribute to any points.
- Keep track of all your SaksFirst points. You can keep track of your SaksFirst point balance by logging into your online account or by checking your monthly billing statements.
How to Use Your SaksFirst Visa Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your SaksFirst visa card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your SaksFirst Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!