Samsung is a leader in technology, offering quality smartphones, audio players, tablets, entertainment devices, home appliances and more. With Samsung Financing, you can make your purchase today, and pay it off over time.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the program, provide you with top details, and explain how you can get the biggest bang for your buck while using Giving Assistant.
- No interest within 6, 12 or 24 months. Pay your balance off in full to avoid paying interest. Interest-free financing terms are purchases of $250 to $499.99 for 6 months, $500 or more for 12 months, and purchases of $1,500 or more for 24 months on select QLED TVs and QLED TV accessories.
- Save up to 50% on qualifying online purchases. When you combine coupon codes with cash back on Giving Assistant, you can save big! More details below.
- Upgrade after 12 months. For smartphone buyers purchasing their devices through Samsung, you’ll be eligible for an upgrade after 12 months when using Samsung Financing.
- 99% Standard Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- No annual fee
- Introductory interest-free purchases (minimum $250 purchase)
- 24/7 online account maintenance with TD Bank
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Some individuals are Apple lovers; others are Samsung all the way. If you love your Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Samsung Financing is definitely the way to go. To avoid spending nearly $1,000 in one day, you can instead spread your payments out over time.
With the Samsung Upgrade, you can easily purchase the newest phone model as long as your financing a device at the time of upgrade. You will need to return your current phone in good condition in order to receive your upgrade phone.
In addition to filling your smartphone needs, Samsung also sells top home appliances. A new refrigerator or stove can easily become costly. If you’re due for an upgrade, Samsung Financing will help you better manage your cash flow on these large purchases, allowing you to pay over time.
How to Get Samsung Financing
Ready to finance your next Samsung purchase? Add items to your shopping cart on Samsung’s website. Add at least $250 worth of Samsung products and select “Pay Over Time” at checkout.
Next, you’ll complete a credit application. You will be asked personal identifying information, such as your social security number, for a credit check.
Within seconds, you’ll find out the status of your application. If approved, you’ll pay $0 at purchase. You will not receive a physical card, but you will be able to use your credit line on future Samsung.com purchases.
You will receive account information by mail from TD Bank within 7 to 10 days. A billing statement will also be sent to you after your first purchase using Samsung Financing. This statement will include your payment due date, which is typically at least 21 days after the statement is sent.
What Else Should I Know About?
In addition to the standard interest-free period for purchases of $250 or more, Samsung offers additional financing on select products. Samsung offers 0% APR on eligible purchases with a minimum purchase of $350 for 24 months or $1,299 for 36 months. With this financing option, shoppers must make equal monthly payments until the balance is paid off.
Tips for Using Samsung Financing
- Check Giving Assistant before making a purchase. Before confirming your next purchase, search Samsung on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes and deals. As a Savvy Shopper on Giving Assistant, you’ll receive 1% cash back on all purchases, helping you pay down your balance.
- Take advantage of 0% APR. The top perk to Samsung Financing is the introductory interest-free period. To take advantage, you’ll want to pay your card off in full before the end of your 0% APR terms. Be sure to read the fine print and mark your pay-off date on your calendar to avoid paying interest.
How to Use Your Samsung Financing with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Samsung Financing when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Samsung Financing with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!