Sears Outlet provides amazing offers on appliances, bedding, tools, furniture, electronics and anything you need for your home. If you love shopping at Sears Outlet, and like to explore their amazing collection, then Sears Outlet just might be an attractive option for you! The Sears Outlet Card allows you to continue shopping for the things you love—and at best prices.
In this article, we will look at the top benefits offered by Sears Outlet. Additionally, we will show you how to make the most out of your card using Giving Assistant.
- Get $10 off with a traditional Sears card
- Get $15 off with a Platinum Sears Card
- No annual fee
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases
- Easy financing options
- Multiple credit card options
Who is the Sears Outlet Credit Card Best For?
The Sears Outlet credit card is the best pick for people who love to shop for mattresses, kitchen appliances, laundry appliances, electronics, fitness equipment and more. The Sears Outlet offers a wide selection of discounted items for your daily household needs.
If you are interested in buying appliances and tools from Searsoutlet.com, you can enjoy zero interest if you pay the full amount within six months with the Sears card.
How to Get a Sears Outlet Credit Card
You can apply for a Sears outlet credit card by clicking here. You can choose the card you would like to apply for – normal or premium. Once complete, create your online profile and complete the application.
If your application is approved, you will receive your card in the mail within 7 to 10 business days.
What Else Should I Know?
The $10/$15 off offer is available only at select locations.
Once you are approved for the Sears Outlet credit card, your account will be credited with $10/$15 accordingly for when you are ready to make your first purchase.
Tips for Using the Sears Mastercard
- Make your first purchase the day you open your account. In order to take advantage of the $10/$15 off, you should make your first purchase the same day as you open your account.
- Pay your amount in full. In order to enjoy zero interest, pay the full amount within 6 months.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant allows you to take advantage of exciting offers at Sears Outlet. All you need to do is sign up for Giving Assistant and you get $5 on orders above $10 along with an array of other discounts and coupons.
How to Use Your OneStopPlus Visa Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Sears Outlet credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Sears Outlet Credit Card store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Sears Outlet Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!