Sears is a one-stop-shop for most of your household needs. Sears is filled with clothing, accessories, bedroom and kitchen supplies, appliances and much more! Some sears stores also have Automotive centers that perform basic car repairs, such as tire changes, oil changes, and other routine maintenance and service. Sears pretty much has it all!
Would you like to shop at Sears and earn points while you shop? Who wouldn’t? The Sears Credit Card is the perfect opportunity to save the most money and reap the most benefits while you shop.
- Earn Points: Earn points based on a percentage of purchases anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
- No Annual Fee
- Financing Options: Receive special financing options on select Sears and Kmart categories
- Protection and Security: $0 liability on unauthorized purchases and Citi Identity Theft Solutions
- APR: 26.49%
- APR for Cash Advances: 28.40%
- Minimum Interest Charge: $2
- Cash Advance: 5% of each transaction
- Balance Transfer: 5% of each transaction
Point System Breakdown
As a Sears credit card holder, you will earn a percentage of your purchase in points. Your points can be redeemed at www.ShopYourWay.com. The Sears credit card can be used anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
- 5% in points on all eligible purchases at gas stations.
- 3% in points on all eligible purchases at grocery stores and restaurants
- On the first $10,000 of combined gas, grocery, and restaurant purchases, the percentage will reduce to 1%
- 2% in points on all eligible purchases at Sears and Kmart
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases
- Points sent to your Shop Your Way account
Who is the Sears Credit Card Best For?
The Sears credit card is perfect for anybody who wants to earn points while they shop at Sears. The Sears credit card offers point rewards for not only Sears and Kmart stores, but also wherever MasterCard is accepted.
What Else Should I Know About?
When you apply for the Sears credit card, you will automatically be signed up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program at www.shopyourway.com. You can view all of your points and also redeem your points. Shop Your Way also offers opportunities to earn more points by shopping at partnering merchants. You can view all of their participating partner merchants here at Shop Your Way.
Tips for Using the Sears Credit Card
- Use Your MasterCard Frequently: Use your MasterCard whenever you have the chance! The more you use your MasterCard, the more points you will earn. You can then redeem these points at your Shop Your Way account.
- Double Check Giving Assistant: Go to our Sears page before you shop and browse through their coupons, deals, and discounts to save money on your Sears and Kmart purchases.
- Shop Your Way Partners: Shop Your Way provides opportunities to earn bonus points by shopping with their partnering merchants. Check out the complete partner list. If you shop through their partners, then you will earn cash back!
- Subscribe to the Newsletter: Subscribe to the Sears email newsletter to stay up to date on the latest sales, deals, discounts, promotions and offers on a monthly basis.
- Pay Your Bill: In order to avoid accruing interest, try to pay your bill in full each month. If you can’t pay off your balance, then try to at least make the minimum payment in order to avoid late fees and interest.
How to Use Your Sears Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Sears credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Sears Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!