In today’s world, everyone has a phone in their hands. Each phone is powered by a cell carrier. Enter, companies like Sprint. However, Sprint provides more than just cell service; they also provide their customers with rewards for working with them, especially when they use the Sprint store credit card.
In this article, we are going to break down what the Sprint credit card entails, and how you can use this in tandem with Giving Assistant to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- Get 0% Introductory APR on all Sprint purchases for the first 12 months after opening your account. Be aware that this APR may increase significantly after the initial 12-month introductory period.
- No Annual Fee for the Sprint store credit card.
- Earn Double Points on Sprint Purchases. Earn 2 points per dollar spent on Sprint purchases and 1 point per dollar on everyday purchases.
- Save On Your Sprint Monthly Service Bill. As you spend money and earn points, you can earn rewards that can be redeemed on your monthly service bill, accessories, or even your next phone.
- No annual fee
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
- Minimum interest of $1
- 22-day interest-free purchases
- Late fees of up to $38
How the Sprint Credit Card Point System Works
The Sprint store credit card allows you to earn points as you shop, and also to earn rewards to use in store or towards your monthly Sprint bill.
Below is a quick breakdown of the basics on how to earn points with your Sprint store credit card.
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent through Sprint
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on everyday purchases
- You must have at least 2,000 points before you can redeem rewards
- You only have 30 days from the time that a qualifying purchase posts in your account to use your points.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Sprint store credit card is best for long-time Sprint customers. This is because the most points are earned through Sprint. Points can be used not only for purchasing Sprint products, but also towards your monthly bill.
How to Get a Sprint Store Credit Card
Despite what the Sprint store credit card offers, there are still some caveats. Unfortunately, not everyone can sign up for the Sprint store credit card; you have to be invited to do so. This is only done by receiving a special email, a letter in the mail, or by personal invitation in a Sprint store.
If you are invited to apply in-store, the staff will walk you through the process of applying, just like most other store credit cards. If you are invited by mail—electronic or traditional—you will receive an offer code. Then, follow this link to input your offer code, your last name, and your customer ID. Entering this information will unlock the application for the Sprint store credit card.
What Else Should I Know About?
One of the best things about the Sprint store credit card is that you enjoy 0% APR for a short amount of time. However, you need to pay attention to the fine print. After 12 months, your APR will increase significantly. In fact, depending on your credit, your APR may skyrocket between 19.99% and 35.99%! The APR for most store credit cards is closer to 13.56%.
Another important area to note is what you can spend your Sprint rewards on. To recap what we covered earlier, you can spend these rewards on your monthly Sprint bill, accessories, and Sprint phones. However, you cannot use these points outside of a Sprint store. For example, if you are at Walmart and want to purchase Sprint brand accessories that they carry, you cannot use your reward points on these purchases.
Tips For Using The Sprint Store Credit Card
- Pay it back as soon as possible. While Sprint doesn’t necessarily charge through the roof in interest, after the first year, your APR rates can get pretty high. To avoid high fees, make it a habit to pay off your balance as quickly and regularly as possible.
- Remember to use your rewards. The points and rewards that you earn with the Sprint store credit card shouldn’t sit around unused for long. So, to make sure you get the most out of the points, remember to use them within 30 days. You can track the points you earn with the My Home Credit mobile app.
- Use the Sprint store credit card with Giving Assistant. By using your Sprint store credit card with Giving Assistant, you can earn cash back and use coupons, allowing you to unlock further savings.
How to Use Your Sprint Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Sprint Store credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Sprint Store store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Sprint Store Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!