Who doesn’t loves the soothing, rich-tasting coffee from Starbucks? We all do!
Thankfully, Starbucks has introduced its own Reward Visa Card, which aims to benefit its loyal customer base. With the help of this card, you can get access to special loyalty programs, events, discounts, and many other perks.
In this article, we will provide an in-depth look into the top benefits of the Starbucks Rewards Visa Card, and explain how you can get the most from it with Giving Assistant.
- New card members earn 2500 stars when they spend $500 in the first three months of opening their new Starbucks Visa account
- Earn up to 3 stars per $1 spent in Starbucks stores
- Earn 1 star for every $4 spent outside Starbucks stores
- Get free barista picks
The Starbucks Rewards Membership Program could make your coffee taste even better! This membership offers you a host of advantages and perks.
Let’s take a look at some of the most attractive benefits:
- Free refills. There is hardly anything sweeter than free refills from Starbucks. Starbucks Rewards Visa Card offers you free in-store refills. However, free refills are only available for brewed coffee and tea during the same visit.
- Easy payment methods. The Starbucks Rewards Membership Card offers easy payment methods, including mobile pay. All you have to do is take your phone out and pay! Simply scan the code and transfer the money. Now you can travel and get your coffee—completely cashless!
- Order in advance. You can get your coffee ready even before you reach Starbucks. Simply place an order from your phone and your coffee will be waiting for you to pick it up by the time you arrive.
- Birthday rewards. What is better than getting exciting new offers on your birthday from your favorite coffee shop? Starbucks ensures that customers receive exciting offers on their special days. With this rewards program, you will receive offer notifications on your birthday. These offers are only good on the day of your birthday; they expire one day after. So, be sure to use your deal and get your birthday coffee!
- Member events. Get special access to notifications and invitations about upcoming events and programs.
- Rewards program. Starbucks rewards you with stars every time you purchase something from their shops. For every $1 you spend on your favorite coffee using the membership program, your account will reflect two new stars, which can be redeemed later on.
Starbucks gives you an opportunity to update your card to Gold status. Here are a few features that Gold status provides:
- Double-star days. Gold status doubles your reward stars on eligible purchases.
- Personalized card. Receive a personalized gold card that comes with its own perks.
- Earn rewards. Earn special offers and rewards for every 125 stars you collect on your Gold membership card from Starbucks.
How to Get a Starbucks Rewards Visa Card
The process of getting a Starbucks Rewards Visa Card is very easy. Create a new rewards membership account. Next, provide all the necessary details and you are done.
With all this and more, it makes sense to get a Starbucks Rewards Visa Card. You can use the reward points, stars, and other such benefits at more than 8,000 Starbucks outlets.
What Else Should I Know?
- The annual Visa card fee is $49
- The card offers a signup bonus of 2,500 stars once you spend $500 in the first 3 months of using the card (available for new card members only).
- Access your card from the mobile app for the first time and earn 250 Starbucks stars to use later.
- Earn one star for every $4 spent outside Starbucks. Additionally, earn up to 3 stars for every $1 spent in Starbucks stores.
- All Starbucks Rewards Visa card holders are automatically given Gold status on their account.
How to Use Your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Starbucks rewards visa card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Starbucks Rewards Visa Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!