For classy women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories, check out Talbots. Offering a range of misses, petites, and plus sizes, you’re sure to find your perfect fit. The Talbots Credit Card offers you additional savings, and the opportunity to earn rewards on your shopping trips.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, provide you with key details, and explain how you can get the biggest bang for your buck while using this card in conjunction with Giving Assistant.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Accrue points to redeem on future purchases when using your Talbots credit card. After earning 500 points, you’ll receive a $25 reward to spend at Talbots.
- Bonus savings on your birthday. You’ll enjoy an extra 15% off savings for your birthday.
- Special savings and bonus events. Cardholders receive exclusive access to sneak peaks and style content in Talbots’ monthly e-news. You’ll also receive invitations to special bonus point events. During Talbots’ semi-annual red hanger clearance sales, you can take an extra 5% off your total. And just for signing up, you’ll receive 20% off your first order.
- 26.49% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- No annual fee
- Up to a $38 late payment fee
- 25-day interest-free purchases
- 24/7 online account maintenance
Rewards System Breakdown
With Talbots Rewards, you’ll earn points to redeem on future Talbots purchases. Here’s a breakdown of the points system:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent with your Talbots Credit Card
- Receive $25 in rewards after earning 500 points
- Rewards expire after six months of issuance
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Talbots Credit Card is best for the woman who loves the fit of Talbots’ clothing. With an extensive plus size section, many women are able to find new favorites when shopping with Talbots that they can’t find anywhere else. By signing up for the Talbots Credit Card, you can earn savings on routine clothes shopping trips.
How to Get a Talbots Credit Card
In order to receive a Talbots credit card, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government-issued Photo ID and be a United States resident with a street address. If you’re ready to sign up, visit Talbots’ credit application and register as a new customer. You will be prompted to create a login and password, and enter your billing and shipping addresses.
After creating an account, you’ll be directed to the application. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. You will receive a decision on the status of your application immediately.
What Else Should I Know About?
Talbots offers two credit card options: Talbots Credit Card and Talbots Credit Card Premier. With the Premier credit card, Talbots shoppers receive all the benefits mentioned in this article, but they earn the same number of points 25% faster. They also receive free shipping on all purchases, all the time, with no minimum purchase price required. To achieve and maintain premier status, customers must spent $1,000 on their Talbots Credit Card in a calendar year, annually.
Tips For Using the Talbots Credit Card
- Never shop without a coupon code. Don’t miss out on savings just by skipping a simple step. Before confirming your next purchase, search Talbots on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes. As a Savvy Shopper on Giving Assistant, you’ll receive 2% cash back on all purchases made with your Talbots credit card, helping you pay down your balance. That’s even more savings!
- Pay your card off in full every 25 days. Talbots’ 26.49% APR can leave you with a hefty interest fee each month. Avoid these costs by paying your card off within your 25-day interest-free period.
- Use your Talbots Rewards. Once you earn 500 points, you’ll receive $25 in rewards. Be sure to use your rewards before they expire (six months after issuance).
How to Use Your Talbots Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Talbots Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Talbots Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!