The Torrid store credit card offers Torrid Insiders amazing savings and perks on their trendsetting, plus-size clothing for women. We have broken down the top perks and advantages of the Torrid store credit card, giving you tips on how to use it with Giving Assistant.
- Save up to 30%-40% on online purchases when combining the Torrid store credit card with cash back savings with Giving Assistant. Savvy Shoppers receive 5% cash back and Power Shoppers receive 10% cash back on their purchases.
- Get $10 for every 200 points you earn. The Torrid credit card can be used at Torrid.com or in Torrid stores to earn points toward reward certificates. See further details below.
- Exclusive deals for Torrid Insiders and card holders. Some advantages of signing up for both programs is that you can receive 25% off your first purchase, and 30% off twice a year during selected shopping days.
- 24% APR
- 25-day interest-free purchases
- $1.00 minimum interest fee
- No annual fee
- Up to $38 late payment fee
- Authorized buyer system, so you can add a family member or spouse to your account
- 24/7 easy online account management through the website and the Torrid app
Point System break down
The most ideal use for the Torrid store credit card is to sign up for the Torrid insider membership. The Insider membership is free and you must have an account before applying for the Torrid store credit card. There are two levels, each with different perks: the base level and the platinum level. In order to reach the platinum level, you must spend $200 each calendar year, and have a total of 1000 lifetime points earned.
Here is a breakdown of the Torrid points system:
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent.
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent once reaching 1000 lifetime points with platinum status.
- Earn $10 rewards coupons for every 200 points earned.
- Points expire after 13 consecutive months of account inactivity
- Maximum of ten $10 rewards coupons per transaction. Rewards coupons expire after 45 days of issuance.
Who is this credit card best for?
The Torrid store credit card is great for plus-size shoppers who want high-end fashion at low prices. It is great for someone who purchase clothes and accessories regularly. If you want to earn points and great rewards while you shop, then this card is for you.
Even if you aren’t a regular Torrid shopper, you can still benefit from the Torrid credit card. As long as you use your card once every 13 months, you won’t lose any points.
How to get a Torrid Store credit card
Getting a Torrid store card is simple. Before you can apply for a credit card, you first must sign up for the Torrid Insider program. The Torrid Insider program is free for everyone to join. Then, go to their website link here or to any Torrid store and fill out an application. All applications are subject to credit approval by Comenity Bank. Comenity Bank also determines the qualifications for credit eligibility.
What else should I know about?
Torrid Insiders are guaranteed to earn 1 point for every $1 spent. However, platinum status is awarded to members who reach $200 spent per calendar year and 1000 lifetime points. Torrid Insider members’ platinum status resets at the beginning of each year. You must spend another $200 every year in order to re-achieve Platinum status.
It is also noted that there is no partial redemption of reward certificates or coupons. If merchandise is more than the amount of the reward, then the customer is responsible for the remaining balance of the purchase. If the merchandise is less than the reward, then the remaining balance of the reward will be forfeited.
Tips for using the Torrid Store Credit Card
- Take advantage of sales. Torrid makes it incredibly easy to combine sales with rewards coupons, points, and other promotions. Using the Torrid store card, Giving Assistant cash back, and in-store promotions can save you up to 30% or more on purchases! You can also combine daily deals for discounts on top of regular prices, as well as sale and clearance items.
- Watch out for returns and exchanges. Torrid does not reissue rewards, coupons or points when items are exchanged. Also, if the price of the merchandise is less than the rewards coupon, then the remaining amount of the reward will be sacrificed and you will not receive any money back. It is best to get an item that is more than the rewards certificate and pay the balance. This will ensure that you receive more points towards a future purchase.
- Use it at least once every 13 months. If you don’t intend to spend $200 a year on clothes, or if you are a casual shopper, we recommend using this card in store at least once every 13 months. Reward points expire after 13 months if the Torrid store credit card is inactive for that period of time. However, if you purchase at least once a year, your balance will remain for as long as it is active.
How to Use Your Torrid Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Torrid Store credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Torrid Store store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Torrid Store Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!