Toys R Us offers great way to purchase toys and other items while saving money! The Toys R Us MasterCard is a great way to make money by buying toys. In this article, we will review the Toys R Us MasterCard perks, key details as well as how to make the most out of your card by pairing it with Giving Assistant.
- Cash Back: Receive point awards for every purchase made in Toys R Us stores and online. You can also use this card wherever MasterCard is accepted. Earn an additional 2% off when paired with Giving Assistant and receive 4% extra cash back if you sign up to become a Power Shopper with Giving Assistant.
- Promotions: Take advantage of special promotional opportunities at the time of purchase. Current card offers include 10% off purchases on every Thursday when using your Toys R Us MasterCard.
- Choose Rewards: When you open your credit card you can choose to receive 10% off your first purchase or special financing.
- Toys R Us Member Benefits: When you open up a Toys R Us credit card you will instantly become a Toys R Us Member. As a Toys R Us member you will receive special benefits. These include Partnership Perks, up to 10% off on purchases made from the Baby Registry, special promotions and advanced notice of sales, presales, and events.
- Optional Card Security: The Optional Card Security may protect accounts up to $10,000.
- APR: 26.99%
- Cash Advance: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction: 3% of each transaction
- Late Fees: Up to $38
Point System Breakdown
The Toys R Us credit card is a MasterCard. The Toys R Us MasterCard can be used at Toys R Us stores and at their online stores. The card can also be used wherever MasterCard is accepted. Every time you use your MasterCard you are awarded with points. As you earn more points you will be awarded more “R Us Dollars”, which can only be spent at Toys R Us stores.
- Earn 2 Points per $1 spent at Toys R Us and Babies R Us
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent everywhere else that MasterCard is accepted
- 125 Points = $5 of Toys R Us “R Us Dollars”
If you go to Toys R Us and you spend $50 at Toys R Us you will be awarded 100 points. Then, if you were to use your Toys R Us MasterCard to purchase dinner for $25 at a restaurant after your shopping spree, then you would earn another 25 points. At the end of the day, you will have earned 125 points and $5 in “R Us Dollars” to use at Toys R Us or Babies R Us.
Who is the Toys R Us credit card best for?
This card is perfect for everybody who loves toys! And who doesn’t love toys? The card is great for parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and anybody who enjoys purchasing toys for kids. There are also different memorabilia toys that even adults love!
How to get a Toys R Us credit card
You can sign up for a Toys R Us credit card in any Toys R Us store or online at this link.
What else should I know about?
The Toys R Us credit card offers a credit card protection plan for only $1.66 per $100 of the ending monthly balance on your account. For example, if your balance was $500, then your cost would be $8.30. The optional security cancels your monthly payment if certain events occur, such as unemployment, leave of absence, disability, hospitalization, or loss of life. You may cancel the optional credit card protection program at anytime.
Tips for using the Toys R Us credit card
- Pay Card Payments in Full: In order to avoid interest or paying any type of fees it is best to make payments in FULL each month.
- Pay Minimum Payment: If you cannot pay your monthly payment in full, then be sure to at least make the minimum payment to avoid late fees.
- Use MasterCard: Use your MasterCard whenever you can. The more you use it, the more points you will receive. The more points that you receive, the more “R Us Dollars” you will earn.
- Giving Assistant: Make sure that you sign up for Giving Assistant and pair it with your Toys R Us credit card to also earn cash back. To get even MORE cash back, sign up to become a Power Shopper.
How to Use Your Toys R Us Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Toys R Us Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Toys R Us Card store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Toys R Us Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!