Are you looking for an affordable way to decorate and furnish your new or existing living space? Wayfair has an exceptional way for you to do just that. With the Wayfair credit card you can purchase everything you need for your home at a fraction of the cost.
- There is absolutely no annual fee
- $40 off your first order of $250 or more
- Qualifying orders receive a 3% back in rewards
- There is $0 down required. All eligible orders have the option of receiving six, 12, or 18 months of financing assistance
- The first and probably most important question is: “Where can I use my new Wayfair credit card?” You can make purchases with your Wayfair Credit card at the following places: Wayfair, Joss & Main, AliModern, Birch Lane and Dwell Studio.
- “Is there any special financing available”. Yes! Cardmembers can expect to enjoy six-month special financing on orders of $250 or more; orders over $500 will receive 12-months financing; and orders over $1,500 will receive 18 months of special financing.Of course, these amounts exclude sales tax, shipping, and any applicable discounts. When you make a purchase with your new Wayfair Credit Card, simply check the financing option that suits your situation at the time of check out.
- “How can I earn reward dollars?” You can earn 3% reward dollars every time you make an eligible purchase with your Wayfair credit card. These rewards may be redeemed on future orders. Reward dollars may be spent at any of the above mentioned retail locations.
- ”I work for Wayfair, am eligible to receive a Wayfair credit card?” Yes. Wayfair’s professional team members are allowed to apply for and receive their own credit card. Just apply for a Wayfair Credit Card by filling out the online application with your personal information. However, if you enter any job-specific information, then the application will not be processed. Remember, this is an application for a personal credit card account.
How to Get a Wayfair Credit Card
In order to apply for the Wayfair credit card, you must meet the following specifications:
- Be the age of majority for whatever state or territory you reside in
- Have some form of valid government-issued Identification card
- Have a valid tax identification number – such as a social security number or SIN
- Your address is a valid street, rural route, APO/FPO mailing address—no PO Boxes are allowed
Once you enter the above information and submit, you will then be required to enter some personal information, such as the following:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security number
- Annual income
Finally, you will be required to provide electronic consent and financial details.
Interest Rate and Interest Charges:
- Annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases: The variable APR is 49% and depends on the market prime rate amount.
- How to avoid paying interest: Your bill is due 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. You will not be charged any interest as long as you pay off the balance before this date.
- Minimum Interest charged: If you are charged any interest it will not be any less than $2.00 per credit plan.
- Credit tips from the Consumer Protection Bureau: To learn more tips about applying for and/or using a credit card, contact the Consumer Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
- Annual fee: $0
- Late Payment: up to $38
- Returned Payment: up to $38
What Else Should I Know About?
- The credit limit is the maximum amount that you are allowed to owe the bank at any one time.
- You are not allowed to go over this credit limit at any time.
- Should you exceed the set credit limit, Wayfair will continue to charge you all applicable transaction fees, interest, and other charges.
- Your credit limit may be altered at any time.
Interest fees and other charges:
- All interest charges begin on the day the transaction is added to the daily balance and continue until the balance is paid in full
- If you pay your balance within the applicable grace period, you will not be charged any interest.
- You will not be charged interest on a purchase that you make on the Waive Interest Credit Plan if you pay the total purchase amount before the end of the promotional period; however, if a portion of the balance remains outstanding at the end of the promotional period, then you will be charged interest the day following said promotional period.
- If you make a payment during the Deferred Interest Promotional Credit Plan, and there is a balance following the end of this period, you will be charged interest on the day following the end of this plan period.
- Purchases made through the low APR, Equal Payment Plan, will have interest charged from the date of purchase until the end of the promotional period.
How to Use Your Wayfair Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Wayfair credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Wayfair Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!