West Elm is an amazing store full of everything you need for your home. If you are interested in purchasing items for your home AND you want to make money while you shop, then you should consider signing up for the West Elm credit card! This article will explain all of the top perks and key details of the West Elm credit card. We will also discuss how you can use Giving Assistant to get more out of your card.
- Cashback: Earn 10% back in reward points when you use your West Elm Credit Card. Pair with Giving Assistant and earn 2% to donate to a good cause.
- Special Financing: Choose between cash back, or special financing when you purchase $750 or more, on a single transaction.
- Welcome Offer: When you sign up for a West Elm Credit card you will receive a $50 bonus reward.
- Bonus and Double Points Opportunities: Earn MORE points by taking advantage of bonus and double point opportunities throughout the year.
- Birthday Bonus: Earn a $25 bonus reward on your birthday.
- No Annual Fee
- APR: 28.34%
- Late Payment: Up to $38
- Returned Payment: Up to $38
Point System Breakdown
Sign up now for your West Elm Credit Card and start earning cash back through reward points! Earn points by shopping at any West Elm location and online through their website. Reward points can then be redeemed for West Elm reward dollars. Earn $25 for every batch of 250 reward points. Points must be redeemed in $25 increments.
- $50 Bonus Rewards Welcome Offer
- $25 Rewards Birthday Bonus
- 10% back in reward points on all eligible purchases made at West Elm or WestElm.com
- $25 Reward Dollars per 250 points
- Reward Dollars can be spent at West Elm or WestElm.com
When you sign up for the West Elm credit card you will receive a $50 Welcome Offer. Then, if you immediately spent $250 as an initial purchase, you would then earn a $25 gift certificate. So, at the end of the day, you would have received $75 worth of rewards on your West Elm credit card account.
Who is the West Elm Credit Card best for?
The West Elm Credit Card is perfect for anybody who wants to earn rewards while they shop. West Elm is filled with the latest and trendiest home items for your living spaces, kitchen, and bathrooms. If you are interested in purchasing items for your home, then this credit card is the perfect addition to your wallet! You can apply for a West Elm Credit Card at any West Elm location, or on their website.
What else should I know about the West Elm Credit Card
When you purchase $750 or more, you can choose between earning rewards, or a promotional financing option. If you choose the special promotional financing option, then you must make monthly payments and are subject to a credit approval.
If you would like to receive your birthday offer, then you must use your card at least within the last 24 months. If you open a new account during your birthday month, or the month before, then you will receive your birthday offer the next year.
Tips for Using the West Elm Credit Card
- Use Your Card at Least Once every 2 years: In order to qualify for the birthday bonus offer you MUST have used your West Elm credit card within the last 24 months. If you have not used your card, then you will be ineligible for the birthday bonus.
- Take Advantage of Bonus Days: Throughout the year, West Elm will offer special double points and bonus point days. Stay up to date on these special occasions, so you can earn even more cash back.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: Sign up for Giving Assistant and browse through our deals before you shop!
- Pay Off Your Card: If possible, try to pay off your credit card on time every month to avoid late fees, or interest.
How to Use Your West Elm Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your West Elm credit card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your West Elm Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!