Shopping for quality decor for the home leads one to Williams Sonoma. Thanks to their impressive store credit card, shoppers can earn rewards and receive discounts proving that this store card packs a big punch when it comes to rewards.
This article will explain in detail the full benefits and use of the Williams Sonoma Visa Card and how to best maximize these benefits all the while making the most out Giving Assistant.
- Get 20% off your first purchase. As a thank you to new cardholders, the Williams Sonoma store card rewards members by applying a generous first-time purchase discount. If you’ve signed up for the card during your birthday month, the following month you will receive a $25 rewards certificate. Happy birthday, indeed!
- Get 5% back in rewards for every $1 spent. Rewards carry dollar value and can be used for in-store or online Williams Sonoma purchases.
- Exclusive card-member-only deals. Some highlights include 15% off your first purchase, 20% off with their welcome kit, and Double Points Events.
- 99% variable interest rate
- Reward points expire after 36 months
- No annual fee
- Late payments and/or penalty fees up to $38
- $25 birthday rewards certificate during your birthday month
How the Williams Sonoma Store Card Point System Works
Have a knack for decorating the home? Use your Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card to rack up rewards while you shop. Below we will explain the best way to earn points while transforming the home.
- 5 reward dollars for every $1 spent at Williams Sonoma
- 2 reward dollars for every $1 spent on dining
- 1 reward dollar for every $1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Bonus reward dollars during times of special offer
Here’s an example of the points system in action: Regular rewards accumulation can lead to awesome benefits. 2,500 reward dollars is equivalent to a $25 rewards certificate, which can be redeemed at Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma catalogue or Williams Sonoma’s online storefront. When the rewards level has been reached, a rewards certificate will be mailed to primary cardholder’s billing address within 60-90 days. Rewards certificates are given in $25 increments.
One caveat is that rewards certificates come with expiration dates. If not used within 90 days of receipt, the certificate will be considered void. Additionally, up to four rewards certificates may be used in a single purchase.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card is great for those who are loyal to the 62 year-old American-based brand and appreciate home decor and furniture featuring upscale flair. Williams Sonoma manages to impress with their aesthetically pleasing combination of design. An opportunity to reap rewards while shopping makes this card that much more appealing.
How to Get a Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card
Williams Sonoma makes it easy to obtain their credit card. From this link applicants can complete the application form and in minutes learn whether they qualify for the Visa credit card or the in-store only card. Credit worthiness will determine which card is given to an applicant. Applicants must agree that if declined the Visa card, they will accept the in-store card instead. Qualified candidates must also be a United States, Puerto Rican, or United States Territories citizen, and at least 18 years of age to apply.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card fairs well in comparison to other store cards. Its offering of free shipping on all products through Williams Sonoma is a great benefit. A sign-up bonus of 2,500 reward dollars ($25 rewards certificate) is also another benefit. Whether you’re an avid shopper of the brand or shop only on occasion, you can benefit from the Williams Sonoma Visa card.
Tips For Using The Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card
- Shop Williams Sonoma. Though your Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card will work anywhere Visa is accepted, shopping exclusively at Williams Sonoma will reap the most benefits. Due to the generous reward dollar earnings for shopping at the store, it makes for a quick way to start earning money that may ultimately pay for your Williams Sonoma purchases.
- Points rollover when not fully used. If a rewards certificate is given, but not redeemed in full, the remaining balance is carried over into the next billing cycle and can continue to accrue until redeemed. This is a nice benefit for those who like to accrue large amounts of points for higher cost purchases.
- Beware of balance transfer fees. For those interested in applying for the Williams Sonoma credit card, it’s worth mentioning that balance transfers come with a 3% fee.
- Use the card at least once per year to keep it active. Our last tip is to be sure to keep your account in good standing by paying off, or paying down your balance every month. There are certain perks you can lose if you don’t keep your account in good standing. For example, you may not be able to redeem points from your card and enjoy discounts if you owe or have late payments on your card.You may also lose some perks if you do not use your card within 12 months. Typically, if you do not use the card at all for an entire year, it may be deemed “inactive” and you will need to contact the card issuer directly.
How to Use Your Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Williams Sonoma visa credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Williams Sonoma store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Williams Sonoma Visa Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!