The Children's Place Customer Service Contact Info
The Children's Place
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 752-2387
Email Address: email@example.com
Where is the promo code box on ChildrensPlace.com and how do I redeem the code?
After adding your selected kid's clothes and accessories to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a ChildrensPlace.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
1. Click 'Proceed to Checkout' when you are ready to complete your transaction.
2. myPlace Rewards members are asked to login, while new users can continue to checkout as a guest. Click 'Continue' after making your selection.
3. Enter your shipping details.
4. Enter your coupon code in the field located underneath 'have a coupon code?' Click 'Apply Code.'
5. Scroll down to select a method of delivery: Standard, Express, or Rush.
6. Click 'Continue Checkout.'
7. Enter your billing address details, and type in your email address.
8. Select payment options, such as paying with a credit card or PayPal. You can also choose to pay using a Gift Card by entering in the card number and Pin#. A section also allows you to pay using the store-branded Place Card.
9. Click 'Review Your Order' to continue, and then submit to complete your transaction.
The Children's Place Outlet/Clearance
The clearance section on the website is the place to go for the latest deals on soon to be out of stock items. The section is divided into five sections: girl, toddler girl, boy, toddler boy and baby. You can also select the main 'Clearance' navigation link to see all available clearance options. If there are seasonal discounts, the terms, rules and conditions for those discounts will be available in this section as well. Coupon codes that you can find at Giving Assistant are typically not available in this section. These items generally do not require a coupon code, and the discounted price shown on each item is the final discounted price.
The Children's Place Review
The Children's Place offers an online shopping experience similar to Baby Gap, Gap Kids and Gymboree. The company is based in Canada, and offers free shipping to the United States. Since the company is based in Canada, sales tax is only charged in states where they operate a retail store. The locations of their U.S.-based retail stores can be determined by checking the website for their retail locations. The Children's Place functions as the biggest pure-play children's specialty apparel store in North America. The company is highly active in the local community and often provides support to local health and nutrition charities. As a global company, it carefully reviews its vendor policy and only accepts items from scrutinized vendors.
The company offers several different Place Shops, which can be accessed directly on the website. If you're not sure what you're looking for, The Place Shop is a good place to start. They offer several theme-based sections that can help spark your imagination and start to get an idea for how to assemble your child's wardrobe. The shops are broken up into eight main categories. Parents can shop for specific types of items in each shop. The Denim shop offers exclusive denim items, such as jeans, jackets and shorts. The Uniforms and Backpacks shop provides clothing designed with school appropriateness in mind, but the uniforms are trendy enough to be worn casually as well. The Active section offers clothing for the sports and active children who have busy lives. There is also a Favorite Characters section, PJ Place, Sports, Family Graphics and Newborn Essentials. The entire website and retail store is designed to make it possible for you to quickly find the type of clothing you need based on occasion, age and interest.
The main sections on the website are divided into accessories, girls, boys, toddler girls, toddler boys and baby sections. Each section is further divided into smaller categories to make finding the items you need a simpler process. There is also a Stylist's Pick category for each section to view the most recommended items on the site for each section. These features help to make the website easier to navigate and useful for the busy mom who needs to quickly choose appropriate items for her children. To make things even easier, you can hover over each navigation link and choose from additional menus not available on the main section website. Stylist Picks, New Arrivals, Web Only and Clearance sections are available through a pop-up menu to make finding the items you need a breeze.
Where the company really excels is in providing basic clothing needs with a focus on trendy looks. Tops, bottoms, dresses and jackets are the main items sold on the website. However, the company also has a line of trendy school uniforms that can be customized to make school a little more interesting for your child. The company also offers a limited line of swimwear, but the majority of their online offerings are for standard clothing options. This nice thing about the company is that the prices are very affordable, and you can create an entire look completely online. This eliminates the need to visit a retail store, and you can get an entire wardrobe delivered to your door with the option to return any items that you don't need.
The return policy for the company is liberal. You can return any items that are unwashed as long as you have the original sales receipt within 45 days. All original materials must be included and the sales tag must be attached. So, if you don't know if you'll plan on keeping the clothing makes sure you don't take off any of the tags and keep them in good condition. This gives you a chance to see how the clothing fits on your child, and then you can return the rest of the clothing. Clothing may also be returned to any of the retail store locations. However, some items may list that they can only be returned by mail. Many of the items that can only be returned online include the slim, husky or plus-sized items. If you lose your sales receipt, you can get an exchange for the same item in a different size only, but you must visit a retail store to get an exchange.
The Children's Place Social Media Links
The Children's Place on Twitter: Share, favorite, comment on and get customer support using the company's Twitter page.
The Children's Place on Facebook: Their Facebook page offers articles and tips for how you can get the most out of your children's wardrobe.
The Children's Place on Instagram: View the latest offerings and find out about special deals from the company's Instagram account.
The Children's Place on Pinterest: Visit their Pinterest page to view specials, new arrivals and learn how to create an effective outfit for your kids.
5 Things You Didn't Know About The Children's Place
- The Children's Place was founded in 1989 and became publicly traded in 1997. The ticker symbol for the company is PLCE.
- The company operates The Children's Place stores, but it also owned and operated Disney Stores from 2004 to 2007 before Disney regained the rights.
- The retail stores are divided into four different sections depending on size: baby boys, baby girls, big girls and big boys.
- In addition to its 1,092 stores located in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, the company also operates 79 international stores.
- Social responsibility is a key concern for the company and they invest in the HERproject to support health and nutrition initiatives.