5 Things You Didn't Know About Cotopaxi
- Cotopaxi hosts the Questival - a series of races throughout the U.S. that provide a 24-hour adventure for teams comprised of 2-6 people.
- A llama is the logo & mascot for Cotopaxi because it's an outdoor animal with a lot of character that represents adventure and ruggedness.
- You can fill out a short form on Cotopaxi's site to request a signature llama sticker for free- shipped only within the U.S.
- Cotopaxi has B Corp Certification, which means it's a company that uses the power of business to spread social, eco & economic good.
- Cotopaxi helped launch the Refugee Coding Project in Utah, which teaches computer science to refugee communities in Salt Lake City.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Cotopaxi
After adding your outdoor adventure supplies to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Cotopaxi coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- To place an order with Cotopaxi, you will need to sign into a pre-existing account, or use your email address to create a new account. There are also options to login using your Facebook or Google credentials.
- Add in the information for your shipping address, and click 'Continue to Shipping Method.'
Choose a shipping method from the following: PO Boxes & APO/FPO; US Ground (5-7 working days); or US Expedited (2-3 working days).
- Click 'Continue to Payment Method.'
- Choose a method of payment from the following options: credit card, PayPal and Bitcoin.
- Designate whether the billing address is the same as the shipping address, if applicable.
- To use a promotional code, enter your code in the space labeled 'gift card or discount code,' and click 'Apply.' Keep in mind that only one discount code is allowed for each order.
- To complete your transaction, click 'Complete Order.'
Shop the Cotopaxi 'Sale' section to find discounted jackets, backpacks, satchels, and T-shirts that have been marked down in price.
When shopping for outdoor gear and apparel that stands up against the ever-changing elements of Mother Nature, Cotopaxi sells goods in the same vein of Patagonia, Yonder, Herschel, Kuhl Clothing, and The North Face. With Cotopaxi, you shop from an outdoor adventure retailer that bases their business model on creating a positive social impact to communities demonstrating the greatest need. In addition to selling tents, sleeping bags and ultralight shell jackets for men and women, the company has a hand in improving the living conditions in parts of India, Latin America, Myanmar, Sub-Sahara Africa, Nepal, Tanzania, Peru, Bolivia, and the Middle East.
Women browsing the site will find Pacaya Insulated Jackets equipped with Polartec® Power Stretch® underarm panels, while men have a handful of Tianjin Down Vests and Sambaya Stretch Fleece to consider.
An entire category devoted to Backpacks showcases lifestyle bags, technical backpacks, and the colorful Luzon Del Dia dayback line - one of the most popular backpack lines from Cotopaxi. Employees in the Philippines have creative control over the design of these bags; and when one arrives at your door, it's a complete surprise. No two bags are ever alike. As you shop, don't forget to use Cotopaxi's Backpack Fit Guide to find the best-fitting packs to satisfy all of your backpacking and camping needs.
Cotopaxi has a handful of Collections within their inventory, including their Camp-Ready Collection with packs, gear and apparel specially designed for outdoor pursuits. The Commuter Collection includes the Kilimanjaro 20L Backpack, Nazca 24L Travel Pack, Boma 13L Daypack, and Tianjin Down Jacket. The Kpong rugged canvas shoulder bag for daily commutes and travels abroad, comes with an external-access laptop sleeve and internal file organizer. Within the Luzon Family Collection, repurposed +200D nylon fabric is used to make backpacks in a variety of colors and sizes, including the Mariveles, the Bataan, the Taboche, and Kids' Luzon dayback.
Cotopaxi is a B-Certified Corporation, which means they are a company that uses their influence in the business world to accomplish social, environmental, and economic good. Cotopaxi doesn't accept proposals for their grants, but instead, actively researches and zeros in on high-impact organizations that help communities in great need to improve the health, education and livelihoods of their residents - from reducing preventable disease to improving literacy rates.
Outside of selling outdoor gear and funding global relief projects, Cotopaxi also encourages customers to experience the great outdoors through their annual 24-hour Questival Adventure Runs. Combining excitement, fun activities, and achieving good for others, the races are held in major cities in the U.S., including Denver, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, and Phoenix. Even their employees enjoy 'in-the-wild' time, where 10% of their work hours are spent doing service or engaging in an outdoor adventure.
In between browsing sale items and taking advantage of promotional deals, using a Cotopaxi coupon code from Giving Assistant can also help save money on your next purchase. In addition to the all the good that the company does, you can also take care in knowing that a Cotopaxi order placed using one of our links also translates into us donating one meal to a good cause on your behalf.
Questival Adventure Race videos are quite popular on Cotopaxi's YouTube channel; therefore, it's no wonder that one of the most-viewed uploads is titled 'Cotopaxi Questival Explainer Video 2015.'
Cotopaxi Social Media Links
Cotopaxi on Twitter: Become a follower to share in the experiences of those who support and wear Cotopaxi gear, clothing and their message.
Cotopaxi on Facebook: Follow the company on Facebook to learn more about upcoming events, keep up with the latest global accomplishments, and find special promo codes.
Cotopaxi on Instagram: With a feed that highlights the results of spreading social good through global projects, there is also plenty of visual inspiration for your next outdoor adventure to enjoy.
Cotopaxi on Pinterest: Some of the Boards you'll find provide outdoor adventure highlights, travel tips, Questival information, wild pursuit inspiration, gift ideas, and llama love.
Cotopaxi on YouTube: The bulk of videos on this channel allow you to learn more about the company, keep up with footage from Questival Adventure Races, and browse outdoor gear.
Cotopaxi Contact Info
7938 S. 3500 E. Ste. B-700
Cottonwood Heights, Utah, 84121
Telephone Number: 1-844 COTOPAXI (844-268-6729)