Old Navy Customer Service Contact Info
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Groveport, OH 43125
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 653-6289
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Old Navy
After adding your selected clothing trends to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem an Old Navy coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- When you're ready to checkout, review the items in your shopping bag before selecting a shipping method: 7-9 business days (which is free with an order of $50 or more); 3-5 business days; 2 business days; or 1 business day.
- Click 'Checkout' to continue.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in using their email address and password; those who are new to the site will enter their email address and click 'Continue.'
- Enter your shipping address, and click 'Continue.'
- Designate whether this purchase is a gift, and proceed to select a preferred method of payment: credit/debit card or store-branded card. You can also enter a Gift Card number with a Pin# in this section.
- Type in your coupon code in the field titled 'Promotions & Rewards.'
- Click 'Continue' to review the final details, and then choose 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Old Navy Deals & Sales
There is no specific tab to click on the Old Navy website to find sitewide sales and deals in one place. However, when shopping specific categories, such as Women's or Men's, scroll down the sidebar to find 'Deals,' which highlight current promotions, clearance and seasonal offers, such as the Summer Kickoff Sale.
Old Navy Review
Whether you're in need of a faux-fur hooded parka or looking for a sale on summer tees, shorts and flip flops, Old Navy is a popular clothing and accessories retailer that tends to cater to the same demographic as H&M, Hollister Co., Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Forever 21, and Abercrombie, but with a more family-oriented twist to their clothing selection. You can find clothes and accessories for the entire family that offer fresh styles, youthful trends, and bright colors that include a maternity line, seasonal outerwear, men's graphic tees, school uniforms, slim fits, Americana styles, and newborn layette sets.
Old Navy is actually a part of Gap Inc., which was created in 1993/94 to provide a less expensive offshoot of the more upscale line of clothing generally sold at The Gap. As Old Navy's popularity grew, so did the need to supply a greater number of people looking to save money on the latest trends. To accommodate the at-home shopper who'd like to purchase everyday steals, Old Navy's Famous Flag Tees, and back-to-school wardrobes at any time of day or night, the company launched its e-commerce website which includes online-only discounts and exclusive items you can't get in a brick-and-mortar Old Navy store, such as petite, tall, and plus sizes.
As you browse Old Navy's site, you can shop by department, color, size, price, and category, which includes separate links for Women (complete with petite and tall sizes), Women's Plus (such as the Palm Beach Collection), Men (including big & tall and MLB Shop items), Girls, Boys, Toddler Boys & Girls, and Baby.
Old Navy Maternity clothes are also in its own category, which offers an array of bold, seasonal patterns, prints and styles to meet the needs of stylish Moms-to-be looking for sundresses, shorts, hoodies, leggings, and Old Navy Active pieces made with Go-Dry fabric.
In addition to selling the latest clothing trends, Old Navy also keeps plenty of shoes, accessories, and gift ideas in their inventory that include canvas totes, patterned scarves, backpacks, sun hats, crocheted espadrilles, men's boat shoes, and buckled belts. Old Navy's website also allows you to purchase store-branded gift cards, apply for an Old Navy credit card, view convenient Old Navy Fit Guides, and contact customer service.
The next time you're browsing the colorful selection of jackets, shirts, pants, dresses and accessories at Old Navy, stay prepared with a promo code from Giving Assistant. Using an Old Navy coupon code from our site not only helps you save money on a purchase, but also puts your transaction to good use – with a contribution to worthy causes without ever paying out of pocket.
Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus (from 'Seinfeld') appears in a great deal of commercials for Old Navy, and on their YouTube channel, one of the most-viewed video uploads is one titled, 'The Proposal, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus – Outtakes.'
Old Navy Social Media Links
Old Navy on Twitter: Stop by to see Tweets that concentrate on sale alerts and reminders, promotional contests, $4 tees, flip flop deals, and seasonal trends to follow.
Old Navy on Facebook: If you're looking to save money on sleeveless tees, flip flops, and other Old Navy trends – you'll find one-day sales, limited time offers, and the latest promotions here.
Old Navy on Instagram: Zero in on the latest trends in footwear, accessories and clothing by following Old Navy's feed filled with color and seasonal fun.
Old Navy on Pinterest: Fashion enthusiasts will delight in browsing the retailer's Boards, which include themes such as 'Built for Play,' 'Weekend Getaway,' 'Let There Be Summer,' and 'DIY.'
Old Navy on Tumblr: Here, you can follow along with photos captured from 'On the Road with Emily + Meritt' – two celebrity designers and stylists.
Old Navy on YouTube: With plenty of trendy styles to drool over and celebrity guest spots, the company's video uploads also keep you entertained with seasonal looks, kids clothes, and humor.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Old Navy
- You'll find the largest Old Navy stores in New York City, the Mall of America, San Francisco, Chicago & Seattle.
- At one time, Old Navy had its own bath and body line called ONbody (Obsessively Natural).
- The only place that you can purchase women's petite, tall and plus-size clothing at Old Navy is online.
- Old Navy is part of The Gap Inc. umbrella, becoming its own ultra-successful division of the company in 1994.
- Old Navy offers free shipping on all orders over $50 & free returns on all of your online purchases.