Bon-Ton Customer Service Contact Info
The Bon-Ton Department Stores, Inc.
2801 East Market Street
York, PA 17405
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 945-4438
Email Address: email@example.com
Bon-Ton Cash Back
- You're not likely to find cash back rates for Bon-Ton higher than what's offered by Giving Assistant.
- Cash back is just one more reason to start your Bon-Ton shopping experience with Giving Assistant!
- Feel even better about your next Bon-Ton purchase with coupons, promo codes, and cash back.
- Giving Assistant offers speedy payments by check or through a convenient PayPal transfer.
- If there are any issues with your cash back, simply email Giving Assistant for a prompt resolution.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Bon-Ton
Check out the latest coupon and promo codes for Bon-Ton on Giving Assistant. Choose a code that best applies to the purchase you wish to make and head over to BonTon.com to apply your savings. Earn your savings and complete your Bon-Ton purchase by taking the following actions:
- Enter your preferred code in the designated box, as shown below.
- Click "Apply" to see the new total of your order with your added savings applied.
- Click "Checkout" to continue making your purchase.
- If you an account, enter your email and password; otherwise you may create one or check out as a guest.
- Confirm your mailing address and enter your payment information.
- Review your order information one more time.
- If everything meets your approval, complete your purchase and wait for your BonTon.com order to be delivered via your preferred shipping method.
Save on reduced apparel, accessories and more by checking out the latest clearance additions to the Bon-Ton website. You'll find the "Clearance" tab at the top of the Bon-Ton website on the right-hand side. Marked down items in this section can be selected by product category or further narrowed down by brand. While the clearance inventory is updated on a regular basis, the merchandise available here tends to include popular items like fragrances, bath and beauty supplies, jewelry, shoes, and fashion accessories.
Similar to Macy's and Kohl's, The Bon-Ton is a department store that offers a wide range of products targeting customers looking for quality merchandise at reasonable prices. Offering clothing, footwear, jewelry, bedding, cosmetics, and home essentials, The Bon-Ton operates nearly 300 stores in 26 states, primarily in the northern United States, while also making its products available nationally at BonTon.com.
Fashions for every member of the family are prominently featured on the company's website, with featured items frequently grouped as seasonal favorites or collections by a specific designer. Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Nine West, and Under Armour are some of the brands Bon-Ton carries.
Men's fashions are divided into categories ranging from Big and Tall and New and Now, which focuses on trendy designs for the current season by names such as Lucky Brand, Polo, and Nautica. The Sport Fan Shop is the go-to place on BonTon.com for sports-related accessories, including official NFL helmets for all teams. The Essential Shop is a one-stop-shop for fashions and accessories men often need, including blazers and sport-coats, shorts, shirts, and belts.
Fashions for women available on BonTon.com include seasonal wear and designer favorites ranging from dresses and skirts to tops and jumpsuits by famous names like Anne Klein and Karen Kane. The Silver Jeans Shop is devoted to jeans for women in various cuts and sizes. Stylish fashions for the office can be found by clicking on the Work to Wear tab while the Evening Shop is where you'll find eye-catching fashions perfect for a night on the town. There's also a section just for female sports fans.
The Wedding Shop tab will take you to a section featuring fashions and accessories for your wedding day, which includes bridal dresses, mother-of-the-bride dresses, handbags and accessories, and tuxedos for the groom. Beauty and personal care products available from BonTon.com include popular fragrances by Clinique and Lancome. Grooming essentials available for men include shaving gel from Lab Series and shampoos and conditioners from Rod's Royal Treatment.
While the Web Exclusives section is always worth checking out since selections frequently change, there are also affordable finds for the home, including dishes, gourmet cookware, and small appliances. BonTon.com also features trending products to help fine-tune your decisions based on what others are buying and online exclusives.
Furniture that can be selected on BonTon.com includes sets from Broyhill and individual pieces from Lane and other trusted names. When you add an item to your cart, you'll also get a quick listing of other pieces often purchased with your particular selection.
The company's (Re)-Discover Shoes ad highlights how the company tends to focus on fashions that, while affordable, are also stylish and trendy. It's one of several Bon-Ton ads showcasing selections that tend to be popular among the store's customers.
In addition to saving with periodic store promotions directly from Bon-Ton, including exclusive online-only offers, you can further trim your final purchase price by starting your shopping experience on Giving Assistant. You're sure to appreciate the fact that your use of a promo or coupon code for Bon-Ton does more than just enhance your savings; you'll also be helping others in need.
Bon-Ton Social Media Links
Bon-Ton on Twitter: Followers of Bon-Ton via this account often get treated to previews of new product offerings while also receiving details of upcoming promotions and other events; and there's frequently info on upcoming promotions and ongoing contests also worth checking out.
Bon-Ton on Facebook: Be part of the fun and start following Bon-Ton on Facebook, where you're likely to discover hot, new products available for purchase on BonTon.com along with irresistible opportunities to save on your next purchase as you join the conversation or spread the word to your friends.
Bon-Ton on Google+: Become a follower of Bon-Ton on Google+ to enter contests, learn of new sales, and offer your option on featured items.
Bon-Ton on Pinterest: Fashion lovers and bargain hunters alike will enjoy browsing Bon-Ton's pins, which usually focus on seasonal offerings, home accessories and decor, and affordable yet stylish fashions for men, women, kids, and babies.
Bon-Ton on Instagram: Among the many photos of top fashions and trendy accessories found on Bon-Ton's Instagram page, you'll also find some opportunities to save with photos offering hints about special promotions and other deals.
Bon-Ton on YouTube: From new uploads to a look at seasonal fashion trends, there's always something worth viewing or sharing when you subscribe to Bon-Ton's YouTube Channel, which also includes videos highlighting exclusive designs and other goodies.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Bon-Ton
- Since 1998, Bon-Ton and its employees have helped raise nearly $4 million for breast cancer research at leading universities and research foundations.
- The store became well-known to the public after being featured as the go-to shopping spot on a popular 1930s and '40s radio show.
- Bon-Ton has raised nearly $70 million through its annual Community Day fundraising event for local schools and non-profit organizations since 1999.
- Bon-Ton's hosts a bi-annual Goodwill Sale via its website and physical store locations, offering customers savings coupons in exchange for each donation.
- Bon-Ton regularly recycles several thousand tons of cardboard, plastic hangers, scrap metal and wooden pallets within its distribution centers to minimize environmental waste.