Gap Customer Service Contact Info
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Groveport, OH 43125
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 427-7895
Email Address: email@example.com
Gap Cash Back
Saving money is a joy that increases with the help of coupons and promo codes for The Gap. Wouldn't it be nice if cash back worked in the same manner?
Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
You'll get Paid in Days, Not Months with the average Gap payment released within 72 hours. 100% Hassle Free transactions. And, if you're ever missing cash back? Email us and we'll get on it.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Gap.com
After adding your desired clothing and accessories to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a Gap.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is highlighted below:
- Click 'Checkout' to jumpstart the process of ordering your items.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in using their email address and password (and click 'Sign In') or continue as a guest by entering your email address and clicking 'Continue.'
- Enter a shipping address.
- Select a method of delivery: free EVERYDAY shipping with minimum $50 order (7-9 business days); 3-5 business days; 2 business days; or 1 business day. Click 'Continue.'
- Designate whether or not your purchase is a gift by clicking 'Yes' or 'No.'
- Under 'Payments & Promotions' section, you will choose a method of payment from a drop-down list from options such as credit/debit card or, store credit card. There is also a space to enter a Gap gift card number and pin.
- In the 'Promotions & Rewards' section, you will enter your coupon code in the field for Promo or Rewards Codes. Click 'Apply' before clicking 'Continue' to proceed.
- Review your order before clicking 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
To save up to 40% off new arrivals and find the latest deals, check out the 'Gap Factory,' which offers an array of promotions and reduced priced clothing for women, men, children, toddlers, and babies. Additionally, you will find links to specific Deals and Sales when browsing the pages of specific categories, such as saving up to 50% on GapFit.
Whether you're looking for a comfortable jean skirt or have a newfound appreciation for the 'preppy' look, the Gap is a clothing and accessories retailer that tends to cater to a more conservative style, similar to American Eagle, Aeropostale, J Crew, and Abercrombie Fitch. The Gap's styles tend to embrace stripes, plaid patterns, the layered look, and solid-colors for their button-down shirts, pants, blouses, and dresses. Since hitting the clothing scene in 1969, the Gap has become one of the largest specialty retailers in the U.S. with an online presence that appeals to a broad range of shoppers, from the sophisticated teenage to the laidback soccer mom.
When shopping for clothing at The Gap, browse specific categories for Women, Men, Girls, Boys, Toddlers and Babies, where you will find bodysuits, rompers, new arrivals, pajamas, as well as newborn essentials and collections comprised of adorable mix-and-match separates.
The Gap has a few brag-worthy lines to consider when shopping for the latest trends. For example, their own line of GapFit workout clothing and accessories for women includes stylish yet comfortable pieces that include their Black Pant Bar, GapFit Essentials, motion tops, breathe tops, sports bras, capris, and hoodies. This part of the website is also searchable by activity, including running, yoga, and Studio to Street wear. Gap's Maternity line is comprised of a mixture of trendy, beachy, classic, preppy, and feminine styles that also include Gap Body sleepwear, Pure Body, and an intimates collections.
Outside of shopping for a new pair of Gap jeans or baby's first jean jacket, you can also apply for a GapCard or Gap Visa Card online, which supplies customers with added perks, benefits, and rewards that range from free basic alterations at their sister site Banana Republic, to free shipping on all purchases. Sign up to receive emails from The Gap, and you'll get to take 25% off of your first order. You can also shop for Gap gift cards while on their website.
In addition to Gap Cash rewards and free returns on all online orders, customers can also save more money by using a Gap coupon code. Additionally, when you use a promo code found on Giving Assistant, you get to reap the benefits of cash back savings, as well as take care in knowing that your transaction contributes to good causes.
The Gap's most-viewed video on YouTube is titled, 'One Stitch Closer: Veronika Scott empowers other women,' which features the inspirational journey and efforts of Veronika, CEO and founder of The Empowerment Plan.
Gap Social Media Links
Gap on Twitter: Whether you're participating in the Gap Casting Call or wish to keep up with the creativity and interaction of their many hashtags, follow along to stay informed about The Gap.
Gap on Instagram: To gain style and beauty inspiration, this feed places Gap clothing in slightly artistic compositions, in addition to displaying their inventory in action.
Gap on Pinterest: When looking for new styles and creative wardrobe options, browse Boards that include 'Summer Style,' 'Winter Layers,' and 'Gap Advertising Campaigns.'
Gap on YouTube: Many come to The Gap's channel to view advertising campaigns of the past and present, view the latest trends, and seasonal collections.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Gap
- The Gap Inc. is also home to the following clothing retailers: Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Intermix, and Athleta.
- Gap Inc. owns stores all over the world, including in France, Italy, Brazil, Canada, China, Ireland, Japan & Puerto Rico.
- The Gap was the first of many shops that carried only Levi's, but eventually started to make their own jeans which became quite popular.
- The Gap's Product Red campaign (a special RED collection) has contributed $45 million+ to the Global Fund; more than any other private donor
- When the Fishers opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, the bulk of their goods consisted of Levi's and LP records.