Gilt.com Customer Service Contact Info
2 Park Ave Fl 4
New York, NY 10016
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 789-2233
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is the promo code box on Gilt.com and how do I redeem the code?
After adding desired clothing, accessories, and other items to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Gilt.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Choose to login into the site using your Facebook account details, email address (if you are already a member), or sign up to become a new member.
- To sign up as a new member, click 'Shop Now' and enter a password. Identify your gender, and then click 'Submit.'
- Reservations for clothing are held for 10 minutes. Click 'Checkout Now' to continue and pay for selected items.
- Add your shipping address details. Click 'Save & Continue.'
- Enter payment details after choosing to pay by credit card, MasterPass, or PayPal.
- Adjust billing address, if needed. Click 'Save & Continue' to proceed.
- Choose your preferred shipping method from options that include Standard, 2-Day Expedited, and Overnight.
- Find 'Have a Promo Code? Apply it now' to enter your coupon code into the Promo Code field. Click 'Apply.'
- Click 'Submit your Order' to complete the transaction.
With Gilt.com, there is no need for an outlet or clearance section, as the entire site is comprised of deeply discounted items. However, the site will highlight some of their featured online sales of the moment on their homepage. Any extra savings or special promotions, such as taking an extra 15% off Luxury Link bookings, are highlighted below the site's navigation bar.
Finding incredible sales and limited-time offers to purchase deeply discounted fashion, home goods and other lifestyle indulgences, becoming a member of Ideeli.com, Joss & Main, Fab.com, HauteLook, Rue La La, and Gilt Groupe sites, like Gilt.com., can lead to plenty of amazingly affordable finds. In order to gain access to Gilt.com's online sales, you must sign up for a free membership. New sales featuring discounted merchandise from a single brand or small groups of brands typically last between 36 to 48 hours.
With over 6 million members and counting, Gilt.com is an online shopping site that has been supplying premium fashion and goods since 2007. Based in the United States, the company unlocks discounted prices for the public through online flash sales for some of the most sought-after brands and products. You'll find home décor masterpieces; fashion and accessories for women, men, babies and kids; and unforgettable activities unfolding in various cities and destinations. Over the years, Gilt has also expanded its reach with numerous business endeavors including Gilt Groupe Japan, Gilt Fuse, Gilt City, Gilt Home, and Gilt Taste.
To outfit your closet with a stylish new wardrobe or furnish your home with eye-catching pieces of furniture, bedding or pillows, Gilt.com is ready and willing to oblige with an extensive collection of designer brands and lesser-known creations from the likes of L.Objet, Akris, Helmut Lang, 1.State, Ogosport, Oly, One Jackson, John Varvatos, Vera Wang, and GlamRock. When looking for something fabulous and new at Gilt.com, you can browse their directories by style, brand or category to find the latest sales.
From alluring craftsmanship of Italy's Gucci handbags to the contemporary styles of bangles, rings, pendants of Anna Beck Jewelry, Gilt.com constantly adds new pieces and items which represent the latest trends in fashion. The newest sales are featured throughout the front page of their website, with a reminder for the next day's flash event highlighted towards the bottom. You can even purchase discounted credits (much in the same way as purchasing from Groupon.com or LivingSocialDeals) to shop online stores, like the "grown-up" candy boutique, Sugarfina.
The innovation of the Gilt Groupe continues to evolve with a recent partnership made between the company and luxury travel website Luxury Link. Gilt.com now has the ability to offer their members a selection of vacation adventures through exclusive perks available at 'insider prices.'
In addition to already-discounted prices, there is a chance to save even more money when you use a Gilt.com promo code. And, when it comes to purchases made using a Giving Assistant coupon code, you'll also donate a meal to the needy – in addition to earning cash back.
Some of the most YouTube popular videos involving Gilt.com center on their 'Unracked' uploads. Filled with beauty and fashion tips, the videos often highlight exclusive interviews with designers, such as the one shown here featuring Eric Daman, who dresses the Gossip Girl cast.
Gilt.com Social Media Links
Gilt.com on Twitter: Retweet your seasonal favorites, fall in love with a new pair of shoes, and 'favorite' the latest featured brands found on Gilt.com's Twitter page.
Gilt.com on Facebook: Browse the latest fashion trends and online flash sale alerts before adding your own two cents, liking a photo of a Burberry jacket, or watching a designer's fashion video.
Gilt.com on Google+: From holiday promotions to highlights of designer jewelry, Gilt.com on Google+ provides an insider access to top designer brands and affordable prices.
Gilt.com on Instagram: Seasonal trends come alive across the Instagram feed of Gilt.com, which delivers information on sweepstakes, wardrobe collaborations, and plenty of inspiration for your next outfit.
Gilt.com on Pinterest: Across Pinterest Boards titled 'Accessories We Want Now,' 'Street Style We Love,' and 'Editor's Picks,' Gilt.com's account highlights top designer brands and items for women, men, kids and the home.
Gilt.com on Tumblr: From twinkling kid's shoes to wedding dresses, you'll find fashion-forward trends and wardrobe inspiration on the company's Tumblr page.
Gilt.com on YouTube: Browse Gilt.com uploads on YouTube to view exclusive designer interviews, store promotions, celebrity collaborations, the latest fashion styles, as well as clothing tip videos sorted by gender, season and holiday.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Gilt.com
- The co-founders of Gilt.com wrote a book titled "By Invitation Only: How We Built Gilt & Changed the Way Millions Shop".
- The Gilt Groupe launched a travel site called Jetsetter in September 2009.
- Gilt is one of the first companies in the U.S. to offer online flash sales.
- A 2015 partnership with Luxury Link allows Gilt.com to offer members exclusive travel experiences.
- Gilt Groupe is based in NYC with warehouses in Brooklyn, Las Vegas and Louisville.