Cash Back at HallmarkeCards.com
Never forget another birthday or anniversary with personalized greeting cards for every occasion from HallmarkeCards.com. Plus, you can earn cash back every time you remember a special occasion by using Giving Assistant.
This money saving website helps you earn extra cash back each time you purchase an e-card membership, even when HallmarkeCards.com doesn't have its own sales. If you are a HallmarkeCards.com member, you will earn the most cash back from Giving Assistant because they offer more rewards for brand names. You should also get your rewards quickly because the website usually pay out in 72 hours for brand names.
5 Things You Didn't Know About HallmarkeCards.com
- HallmarkeCards.com has an exclusive line of ecards from movies and TV shows like The X Files, Disney's Frozen, and Star Wars
- HallmarkeCards.com allows you to schedule your cards days or even months in advance, so you'll never forget another holiday or birthday.
- HallmarkeCards.com members can save 25 percent on streaming Hallmark Hall of Fame selections and other family films through Feeln movies.
- You can now share your ecards with everyone you know by sending them via e-mail or sharing them on your Facebook status.
- HallmarkeCards.com has a free app that allows you to create and send ecards from your tablet or smartphone. It is available from iTunes.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Hallmarkecards.com
- HallmarkeCards.com works a little differently than many online retailers. Instead of purchasing each card individually, you purchase a membership that allows you unlimited access to Hallmark's e-cards.
- To join, you must create an account by giving your name, your e-mail, and creating a password. You then choose a membership plan. HallmarkeCards.com offers three types of plans: A monthly plan for $4.99, a yearly plan for $1.50 per month, or a two-year plan for $1.25 per month.
- The next step is to fill in your credit or ATM card information. This step includes the card's expiration date, your zip code, and your card's security code.
- The next step is to fill in your Giving Assistant coupon code. Just click on the "Have a coupon code?" box, fill in your promo code, and then hit the apply button.
- The final step is to hit the "Join Hallmark" button and then have fun creating and sending e-cards.
Although HallmarkeCards.com does not have a clearance or outlet section, members will save 15 percent when they purchase items from Hallmark.com, and they will receive a 25 percent discount on online movies from the Feeln streaming service.
HallmarkeCards.com is the digital branch of the Hallmark company, and it has become one of the top ecard companies on the Internet along with AmericanGreetings.com and eCardShack.com. HallmarkeCards.com is based in Santa Monica, Calif., and it offers thousands of ecards for every occasion from fun Shamrock GIFs that play an Irish jig for St. Patrick's Day to sympathy cards that will offer comfort and hope to those mourning a loved one.
Hallmark was founded in 1910 by a teenage postcard salesman from Nebraska named Joyce Claude Hall. Hall was making plenty of money selling postcard door-to-door, but he thought Americans, especially women, would like a more elegant form of greeting for birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. Hall packed up and headed to Kansas City, Mo., where he pioneered the greeting card industry with Valentine's Day cards and Christmas cards.
Hallmark grew exponentially throughout the 20th century, and the company proved adept at adapting to new technology. When television came along in the 1950's, the company began sponsoring the Hallmark Hall of Fame specials, which made the brand synonymous with quality family entertainment to generations of Americans. Today, Hallmark has become one of the largest conglomerates in the nation, and they own several subsidiary companies, including HallmarkeCards.com, Crayola, and the Feeln online streaming service. Despite their large size, Hallmark is still family owned and the company's headquarters are still in Kansas City.
HallmarkeCards.com was started in 1997 to offer the company's high-quality greeting cards to customers who were now using e-mails instead of the U.S. Postal Service to send out their Christmas and birthday cards. The ecards concept adapted well to the social media revolution in the 2000's, and now the website offers thousands of cards for every possible occasion.
HallmarkeCards.com is one of the premier online greeting cards providers because they partner with many other brands to give customers a wide variety of choices. if you have a teenage nephew, you can send him a personalized Star Wars card for his 15th birthday, or congratulate the little princess in your life on her stellar report card with an animated card from Disney's Cinderella that sings "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes."
HallmarkeCards.com is also perfect for business owners. One of the most useful features is the ability to schedule your ecards in advance, so you will never miss an employee's birthday or Administrative Professional's Day (it's April 27, by the way). Also, if you want to congratulate an employee for exceptional service you can share it with your costumers on your company's Facebook page or Twitter feed.
Hallmark eCards also offer cards that reflect America's ethnic and cultural diversity. There are religious-themed cards for Christians and Jews, and cards that reflect African-American culture and LGBT pride.
HallmarkeCards.com also partners with Feeln online streaming service, which for a monthly subscription offers Hallmark Hall of Fame movies, family-friendly Hollywood movies, and original series like Breaking Bread With Brooke Burke.
This tongue-in-cheek commercial gives you an idea of the lighter side of Hallmark greeting cards.
HallmarkeCards.com Social Media Links
HallmarkeCards.Com on Facebook: Like HallmarkeCards.com's Facebook page to get exclusive ecards and GIFs that you can share with your friends.
HallmarkeCards.com on Twitter: Follow HallmarkeCards.com's Twitter account to learn how to create your own viral GIF's and images for holidays.
HallmarkeCards.com on Instagram: Tag your Instagram friends in the comments section for each animated ecard to send them special holiday greetings.
HallmarkeCards.com on Pinterest: Follow HallmarkeCards.com to get an exclusive look at cards designed by artists and special collections.
HallmarkeCards.com Contact Info
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
2501 McGee Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64108
HallmarkeCards.com (mailing address)
Hallmark Cards, Inc.
P.O. Box 419034
Mail Drop 216
Kansas City, MO 64141-6580
Phone: (800)-HALLMARK or (800) 425-5627