Hotels.com Cash Back
Get cheaper rates on the travel accommodations you need for your next business trip or vacation by using Hotels.com promo codes, and now enjoy even more savings with cash back through Giving Assistant.
Giving Assistant offers the highest Hotels.com cash back payouts, and we won't make you wait around forever to receive your payment either.
While promotional deals and discounts are great ways to save money on hotels and other travel accommodations, cash back programs enable you to experience savings every time you spend money.
Not only does Giving Assistant offer the highest payouts, but we offer great customer service as well. If you experience any problems with receiving your payments, simply contact us, and we'll take care of the matter for you quickly.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Hotels.com
- Hotels.com was originally founded as the Hotels Reservation Network, and it was a telephone booking agency for discounted hotel rooms in major cities.
- Just five years after its initial inception, Hotels.com launched it began offering booking services via the Internet, and in 2002, it launched Hotels.com.
- Hotels.com is the leading provider of hotels worldwide, and it's the operating company of Expedia, Inc., which offers hotels, car rentals and airline tickets.
- Hotels.com's website boasts more than 14 million guest reviews of its portfolio of properties that range from international chains to all-inclusive resorts.
- Hotel Reservations Network paid approximately $11 million for the Hotels.com domain name, and it changed its name and has been known as that since.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Hotels.com
Redeem a coupon code at Hotels.com by following the steps listed below:
- Find the hotel that you want to stay at in your desired destination for the dates desired, and then click the blue "Book" button.
- Select whether you would like to pay for your reservation now or when you arrive at the hotel. To apply a coupon code, you need to select "Pay Now."
- Input the name you want the room registered under, and input your billing information. Select whether you wish to pay via credit or debit card, PayPal, Google Wallet or gift card.
- Click the bubble next to "Apply a Discount Code." Input your coupon code, and click the "Apply" button.
- Input your billing address, and sign up for a Rewards account if you wish to do so.
- Click "Book" to confirm booking of your hotel room.
Hotels.com is the leading provider of lodging worldwide, beating out its competitors like The Priceline Group, Travelocity and Orbitz. Unlike some of its competitors, though, Hotels.com is a hotels-only booking site. It specializes in letting customers book travel accommodations online rather than branching out and dabbling in the airline tickets and car rental transportation industries. Founded in 1991, the company has grown immensely since its inception until now it has more than 85 sites worldwide in 34 different languages and books online reservations at more than 240,000 properties throughout North America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Hotels.com boasts that it offers customers rooms that are discounted up to 70% off their original booking prices.
Founded by David Litman and Robert Deiner as the Hotel Reservations Network, the company has come a long way since its humble beginnings as a toll-free hotel booking service. In 2001, the company was acquired by USA Networks, Inc., which then acquired Expedia, Inc. In 2002, Hotel Reservations Network officially changed its name to Hotels.com, and then it launched its offline brand 1-800-2-Hotels in addition to its website, Hotels.com. To this day, customers can book via the Internet or telephone service, and the agency books reservations in more than 19,000 locations across the globe. Since the early 2000s, Hotels.com experienced rapid international growth, adding more than 29 sites to its network in shortly over two years. As of 2011, the company even launched mobile applications for iPads, iPhones and Android users so that they can book online via their touchscreen devices.
Part of what makes Hotels.com so popular is the innovative and user-friendly booking interface. The site offers 360 degree tours of most of its properties so that users can get a full picture of where they're booking. Instead of simply relying upon a written description, they're taken on a virtual tour of the hotel, condo, bed and breakfast or other property's rooms, suites and grounds online from the comfort of their homes or offices. Rate calendars, maps and guest reviews round off the experience to provide customers with a complete and thorough image of each property. Hotels.com has room supply agreements with some of the most renowned hotel chains in the world, such as the Sheraton, Hilton Worldwide, Best Western and Radisson.
Additionally, the company offers a loyalty program that frequent travelers find extremely advantageous. Under the loyalty program, customers can claim discounts on nearly every booking they make, and after staying 10 nights at hotels booked through the company, they can usually receive a price reduction on a subsequent booking. Instead of utilizing a complicated points system like many of its competitors utilize, the Hotels.com Rewards program is specifically designed to be simple and easy to understand.
To top it all off, Hotels.com doesn't charge or penalize guests for canceling their bookings. Whereas some of its competitors charge fees for cancellations, Hotels.com lets customer revise and cancel their bookings whenever they wish without incurring anything.
Enjoy travelling at cheaper rates by using Hotels.com coupon codes, and when you go through Giving Assistant, you'll get to earn instant cash back on all your bookings as well.
Hotels.com Social Media Links
Hotels.com on YouTube: When you're looking for a bit of entertainment or ideas for your next travel destination, check out some of the light and humorous, yet information video uploads on Hotels.com's YouTube channel.
Hotels.com on Facebook: Check out Hotels.com's Facebook profile when you want to see the latest company posts and leave reviews on your experiences using the site. Show support for the company through likes, comments and shares too.
Hotels.com on Twitter: Hotels.com's Twitter profile is the place to go when you want to check out the latest company tweets and get news on any upcoming sweepstakes, contests or other events that allow you to win prizes to some of the finest hotels in the hottest travel destinations. Interact with the company by favoriting tweets and even replying to company tweet with tweets of your own.
Hotels.com on Pinterest: Get inspired by checkout out some of the travel tips and destinations posted by Hotels.com on its Pinterest account in popular boards like "Vegas Baby!" "Pet-Friendly Stays" and "Hotel Pools Not to Be Missed."
Hotels.com on Instagram: See images of stunning destination, hotels and resorts by going to Hotels.com's Instagram account, and submit your own image for a chance to have them featured on the site.
Hotels.com Contact Info
5400 LBJ Freeway Suite 500
Dallas, TX 75240
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 246-8357