5 Things You Didn't Know About Pottery Barn
- Pottery Barn is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc., and it has been since it was purchased from GAP, Inc. back in September 1986.
- Pottery Barn operates several specialty stores under titles such as "Pottery Barn Kids," "PBTeen" and "Pottery Barn Bed and Bath."
- Pottery Barn's PBTeen specialty store is the first store to ever focus on home retailing targeted specifically at teens from ages of 13 and 19
- The Pottery Barn brand is referenced in popular culture numerous times on the TV series "Friends" in regards to furniture and home decor.
- Pottery Barn has more than 151K shares on social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest concerning its furniture.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at PotteryBarn.com
- Redeem a coupon code at Pottery Barn by following the procedure described below:
- Add all desired items to the online "Shopping Cart," and click the red "Checkout" button.
- Sign in if you have a Pottery Barn account, or select the option to check out as a guest. You'll be given the opportunity to create an account later if you wish.
- Provide your shipping address, and select whether or not your purchase is a gift purchase. Select your preferred shipping method.
- Input your billing address, and then pay via debit or credit card, gift certificate or gift certificate. Input your promo code into the "Promotional Code" text box, and click the red "Apply to Order" button.
- Click the red "Place Order" button when you're ready to confirm your order.
Pottery Barn Outlet/Clearance
Pottery Barn's website has a whole section that's always devoted to items that have been put on clearance. Access this section by simply clicking on the "Sale" link. Within the sales category, you'll see all items that have been clearanced as well as any limited time offers. Only the categories that have clearance items listed in them will appear under the section, so that's why sometimes the category filters within the sales section might fluctuate from day to day.
Pottery Barn Review
Leading at the forefront of the American upscale home furnishing retail industry, along with companies such as ZGalleries and Birch Lane, is Pottery Barn. Since its inception in the U.S., the company's stated mission has been to offer quality furniture and home furnishings exceptional in style and value. Pottery Barn is a subsidiary of the renowned Williams-Sonoma company, and its headquarters is located in San Francisco, California.
Founded in 1949 by Paul Secon and his brother, Morris, the company was originally owned by GAP, Inc. before it was transferred over to Williams-Sonoma. Williams-Sonoma specializes in operating specialty stores that are specifically targeted to certain demographic groups, and Pottery Barn has other subsections as well such as Pottery Barn Kids and PBTeen. The first PBTeen store located opened in Georgia in 2009, and two other PBTeen store locations quickly followed in California and New York. PBTeen became such a success that the company even created another subsection known as PB Dorm, which is aimed at college-aged teens and young adults interested in customizing their dorm rooms with their own unique furnishings.
In addition to its in-store and catalog shopping options, Pottery Barn now offers customers the options to shop their expansive collections online. People who choose to shop online can gain access to special deals and discounts that are only available via Pottery Barn's online store. Additionally, customers can opt to sign up to Pottery Barn's emailing list, and they'll receive exclusive email only coupons and get the first news about in-store and online sales.
Part of what makes the Pottery Barn online store so popular is its free design services section of the site. In this section, customers can get inspiration for finding the perfect rooms, the best paint color choices and even ideas for customizing furniture. The site also offers customers the option to make an appointment for a free design services session with an expert, and if at any time, customers find themselves in need of answers to questions or assistance with the website, they can immediately chat with a representative or opt for the option to have a representative call them. Having representative call customers is quite innovative in that it makes it so that the customers don't have to hold on the phone for long wait periods; instead, they simply wait for Pottery Barn's customer service representatives to reach them.
For those who shop at the store frequently or who simply desire a credit line exclusive to the store, Pottery Barn offer a credit line. Not only does the Pottery Barn credit card allow customers to get the home decor items and furnishings that they desire when they want them and allow them to pay the balance off over time, but it also allows them to rack up rewards points that they can later use towards the purchase of other items.
Enjoy shopping at Pottery Barn and saving money with Giving Assistant coupon codes that can help you save even more money during your shopping experience.
One of the most popular videos on Pottery Barn's YouTube channel is Introducing the Ken Fulk Collection | Pottery Barn. In this video, Pottery Barn shows viewers a brand new collection from the “design guru” Ken Fulk. He draws inspiration from his own life to create spaces that can be lived in and used. His personal experiences, the things that surround him and the things he loves the most influence all of his creations. The video further highlights how he's an eminent designer, who creates marvelous experiences, be it events, interiors for homes, hotels, commercial spaces.
Pottery Barn Social Media Links
Pottery Barn on YouTube: When you want to get the latest news concerning new furniture and home decor collections, Pottery Barn's YouTube channel is the go-to place.
Pottery Barn on Facebook: Show your love and support for Pottery Barn by liking its Facebook page and submitting your own posts about experiences you've gained in the store. Pottery Barn's Facebook page also announces sweepstakes and contests periodically that you can engage in to win some of the company's merchandise.
Pottery Barn on Pinterest: Pottery Barn's Pinterest account is the place to go when you want to get creative and crafty inspiration for decorating your own home through innovative design boards such as "Decorate Your Home For Fall" and "Bedrooms to Dream About."
Pottery Barn on Google+: Stay up on the latest company news from Pottery Barn as well as the latest trends in the industry by connecting with its Google+ account.
Pottery Barn on Twitter: Go to Pottery Barn's Twitter page when you want to see the latest company tweets and follow the hottest trends and news in the home furnishings industry.
Pottery Barn on Instagram: When you want to see breathtaking photos of stunning Pottery Barn merchandise set against various backdrops, check out the company's Instagram account.
Pottery Barn Contact Info
Pottery Barn Corporate Office & Headquarters
3250 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109