Sears Cash Back at 7%
- Saving your hard-earned dollars is fun! When you discover a good one, coupons and promo codes for Sears provide instant gratification. Shouldn't cash back be the same way too?
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- Don't you want to get Paid in Days, Not Months? The average Sears payment is released within 72 hours.
- Get the Highest Cash Back Rates – we constantly offer the highest rates for Sears.
- Enjoy a 100% Hassle Free process. Missing cash back? Shoot us an email and we'll get to it.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Sears
- Sears is responsible for the 110-story Sears Tower in Chicago, which was the tallest building in the world upon its completion.
- Sears' co-founder Richard Warren Sears was once a railroad station agent who entered retail after successfully selling watches on a whim.
- Sears has a 'Shop Your Way' Rewards Program where customers earn points of qualifying purchases & get surprises throughout the year.
- With Sears, you can schedule appliance repair online for washers, dryers, fridges, ranges & dishwashers – no matter where you bought it.
- You can text CASH to 73277 to sign up for Sears text messages, where you'll get weekly coupons delivered to directly to your phone.
Where is the promo code box on Sears.com and how do I redeem the code?
After adding your desired goods to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Sears.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Click 'Go to Cart' when you are ready to purchase your items.
- Enter your coupon code in the 'Coupon Code' field, and click 'Apply.'
- Click 'Proceed with Checkout' to select your method of checkout: Member Sign In; Join for Free; or Guest Checkout.
- For guest checkout, enter an email address and click 'Continue.'
- Enter your shipping address, and click 'Continue.'
- Adjust the shipping method: Standard versus Expedited for an added fee.
- Complete your Billing & Payment details.
- Add a Gift Card number and pin #, if applicable.
- Choose your payment method of choice: Sears credit card, credit or debit card, or PayPal.
- You can choose to 'Review Order' or click on 'Place Order Now' to complete the transaction.
From saving on refrigerators, cooking appliances, furniture and Serta mattresses, you can shop 'Sears Outlet,' an entirely separate website that has plenty of deep discounts and bundled savings to explore. As for saving on reduced-price and on-sale goods from Sears.com, individual categories (from Baby to Electronics) will post the latest sales and clearance items under their respective drop-down menus. You can also browse Sears' 'Deals' to gain access to 'Hot Weekly Deals' and their 'Daily Heist,' where you can shop the latest limited-time offers.
Need a washing machine, pair of jeans or office supplies? Depending on what you're shopping for, Sears' inventory is often compared to the goods sold at JCPenney, Macy's, Target, Kohl's, Best Buy, and Home Depot. Standing by their slogan of 'Shop Your Way,' Sears also allows at-home shoppers to browse their inventory online through an e-commerce site that includes clothing, bedding, housewares, appliances, tools, and electronics. As one of the largest retailers in the U.S., Sears' long history of pleasing customers dates back to 1886, when two men joined forces to eventually operate the company out of the Sears Tower in Chicago for many years.
Sears was once just a mail order catalog company, until in 1925, the company started opening retail locations across the United States. Today, you can find a Sears in Canada and Mexico, but it's their online site that provides ultra-convenience with 24-7 access to many of the same items and services sold in the store – from sporting goods to your next winter jacket.
Sears is the type of place where you can purchase a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower, Nordic-Track treadmill, and a pair of blue topaz stud earrings all in the same trip. As for clothes, the department store carries an assortment of brands that include exclusive lines from Goolagong, Pilgrim, Roebucks, Toughskins, Hercules work clothing, Covington, Gold Bond footwear, and model Cheryl Tiegs' line – in addition to customer favorites (especially during back-to-school season) such as Fila, Reebok, Thom McCan, Sketchers, Joe Boxer, Levi's, Nike, and Vans.
As you plan your next DIY or home improvement projects, Sears has plenty of notable brands to consider, such as Kenmore appliances, Craftsman tools, Harmony House interior décor, Homart electrical supplies, and Weatherbeater painting equipment. If your car is in need of a little tender loving care, the retailer sells Penske auto testing tools, Dunlap tools, Diehard batteries, Companion tools, and Allstate auto parts.
When shopping Sears online, browse categories such as Fitness, Home, Outdoor, Appliances, Auto, Clothing & Shoes, and Baby – all of which offer their own drop-down menu of more precise categories to consider. Each category also has separate links that direct you to the latest deals in a specific department, such as Deals in Electronics, which leads to discounts and sales on flat-screen HDTVs, cell phone accessories, gaming systems, Dell Latitude laptops, and Apple MacBooks.
Sears' Parts & Service section allows customers to schedule repair for their refrigerator, washer, dryer, and other appliances. From PartsDirect.com, you can find the parts to make your laundry, water filters, lawn equipment, and kitchen appliances work to their highest capacity. Home Improvement services (including kitchen remodels and window installation) are also found here.
Other added perks to shopping Sears online is their Price Match Plus guarantee and the ability to Buy Online and Pickup in Store. Also, when buying online, you are able to save extra money by using a Sears coupon code, preferably a promo code from Giving Assistant that not only earns you cash back, but also contributes to good causes on your behalf.
Some of the most popular videos on Sears' YouTube channel concentrates on family with an upload titled 'Sears: Sorpresa De Una Hija (A Daughter's Surprise)' gaining the most views – it shows a daughter's wish to help her father, which ends up significantly changing their lives.
Sears Social Media Links
Sears on Twitter: In addition learning how to get the most out of 'Shop Your Way' Rewards, you'll also stay up on the latest deals, discounts, information, coupons, and conversation.
Sears on Facebook: Just some of the posts you can comment on, like or share include mattresses, seasonal wardrobe trends, bedding, lawn care, patio furniture, and electronics.
Sears on Google+: Whether they are promoting their latest seasonal sales or highlighting the latest product trends, you'll find plenty of posts to comment on and share here.
Sears on Instagram: This feed blends wardrobe makeovers, style inspiration, tool highlights, home goods, and products for the entire family with a range of entertaining videos.
Sears on YouTube: Video uploads on this channel mix SearsStyle (from Seventeen magazine spots to the Kardashian Kollection) with outdoor living, Shop Your Way ads, and product highlights.
Sears Contact Info
Sears Holdings Corporation
3333 Beverly Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
Telephone Number: (847) 286-2500