Staples Customer Service Contact Info
500 Staples Dr
Framingham, MA 01702
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 333-3330
Email Address: email@example.com
Staples Cash Back
- The thrill of saving money is fun, especially when coupons and promo codes provide fast gratification when shopping Staples.
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- We offer the Highest Cash Back Rates - including the highest rates for Staples.
- Enjoy a 100% Hassle Free process. If you ever miss any cash back payments - send us as email and we'll get on it ASAP.
Where is the promo code box on Staples.com and How do I redeem the code?
After adding your selected electronics and office supplies to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Staples.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Click 'Begin Checkout' to purchase your items.
- Click on Coupons and Rewards to open a field to add a coupon code or redeemable reward. If you not signed in, you will be asked to log in.
- Previous customers are asked to login with their username and password, while new users can continue to checkout as a guest or opt to use Visa Checkout instead, when applicable.
- Enter your address information, and click 'Next Step.'
- Enter your payment and billing information. Additional options are also available to use, such as paying with a Staples Gift Card, Staples Rebate Card, and Pre-Paid Card. Check applicable forms of payment, and enter the correct information.
- When finished, click 'Submit Order' to complete the transaction.
Staples Daily Deals
Every day, you can check Staples' 'Daily Deals' section which highlights the latest and limited-time opportunities for saving money on a variety of items - from a Staples-branded managers chair to Hammermill copy paper to a Dell All-in-One Printer.
With over 2,000 stores across the globe, Staples is an office supply chain store based in the United States that primarily caters to the same types of customers that shop at Office Max and Office Depot. In addition to their brick-and-mortar stores, Staples provide around-the-clock access to their products and services with an e-commerce site that allows shoppers to make purchases from their home and mobile devices at any time. Whether you're looking for computer software, promotional materials, an office desk, or need to order from a wide-range of business services (including copies and prints), Staples is a leader in office supplies and beyond.
When navigating Staples' online site, there are a few ways to explore their extensive product lines and inventory. For starters, you can conduct a keyword search to find items, such as a 'HP laptop battery,' external media,' or 'Global Art Folia origami paper.' If you know the specific type of item or necessity that you'd like purchase, use one of the site's main categories (Products, Technology, or Services) - each of which offer their own expansive drop-down menu of options.
Browse the list of Products to search for Ink & Toner by cartridge or printer model; scroll through office supplies (from staplers to Post-It notes); buy Paper & Stationery; get new Furniture (including Staples-branded office chairs, like the Telford II, Osgood, Montessa II, Haywood, Poise, and Acadia); stock up on breakroom supplies (coffee, water and snacks); and purchase cleaning and safety items for the office. Individuals and businesses can also Shop by Industry to find supplies to meet the specific needs of restaurants, educators and retail.
When shopping Services, Staples has a Copy & Print center (for business cards, posters and flyers); allows you to create promotional products for your business (apparel, mugs and uniforms); and also connects merchants to Staples Business Loans. Online, you can also shop for SquareTrade Service Plans for the electronics, printers, PCs, laptops, tablets and furniture that you buy from Staples. The retailer even offers Textbook Rental services.
Additional Staples services to consider include: shipping, recycling, Staples EasyTechsm, design, and Staples Merchant Services, which deals in credit card processing.
Staples offers a wide range of Technology to satisfy the average consumer, small business and growing companies with streaming media, printers, scanners, software, audio, shredders, cell phones, tablets, as well as laptop and desktop computers (new and refurbished) from the likes of HP Pavilion Touch Screens, HP Stream, Toshiba Satellite, Lenovo, ASUS, and Dell. The latest Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone and Mac models and accessories are sold at Staples, as well as other tech giants such as Amazon Fire, Samsung Galaxy, and Microsoft Surface.
When it comes to buying a new computer or back-to-school shopping for a large family, saving every penny helps in the long run. That's why a Staples coupon code from Giving Assistant really comes in handy for saving money, earning cash back, and doing something good for someone in need - all at the same time.
Businesses rely on Staples to provide them with many different services and products, which is why it's no wonder that one of the most popular videos on their YouTube channel ('Who's ready for the Super Concave Serving Vessel?') is a humorous skit that centers on business.
Staples Social Media Links
Staples on Twitter: Staples has a knack for engaging followers with endless hashtags, such as #MakeMoreHappen, which keeps the comments and interaction going amongst fans.
Staples on Facebook: Join in the conversation by liking, sharing or commenting on the latest sales and highlighted office supply goods, as well as answering questions asked by the company.
Staples on Google+: There's plenty of ways to interact with the company on here, as they post a great deal of helpful tips, tricks, information and product features.
Staples on Pinterest: Staples categorizes some of their Pins into Boards with themes such as 'Fun with Office Supplies,' 'Classroom Creativity,' 'Crazy for Coffee,' and 'Greener Choices.'
Staples on YouTube: From 'Make More Happen Everyday' to entertaining commercials, video uploads found on this channel also include features on products, employees and careers.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Staples
- Ironically, Staples was co-founded by 2 former rivals who once competed against one another in the New England retail supermarket industry.
- After a TV ad featured the 'Easy Button' in 2005, Staples turned it into a real product you can buy in their US, Canadian & German stores.
- It's free to join the Staples Rewards program, where you can earn up to 5% back on most everything you buy from the store.
- Staples will pay you $2 for every ink cartridge you bring in to be recycled; minimum purchase required.
- Staples has a Teacher Rewards Program that allows educators to get 10% back in rewards on teaching & art supplies.