Sephora Cash Back
- Saving money is a lot of fun – especially when you gain immediate satisfaction with coupons and promo codes for Sephora. Wouldn't you like your cash back to have instant results too?
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- With the average Sephora payment going out within 72 hours – you Get Paid in Days, Not Months.
- Enjoy the Highest Cash Back Rates all around the board with the highest payouts for Sephora.
- 100% Hassle Free transactions, and if you're ever missing cash back – send us an email and we'll look into it.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Sephora
- With every order that you place with Sephora, you will receive 3 free samples that you choose from an available list to add on to orders.
- As a Sephora Beauty Insider (it's free to join), you'll get a free birthday gift that is available in stores or online.
- Sephora Beauty Insiders receive a deluxe sample every time they rack up 100 points in product rewards.
- You can find Sephora selling their makeup, skincare, and fragrance brands in more than 400 JCPenney stores.
- Talk about fancy…did you know that Sephora is owned by Louis Vuitton and Moet Hennessy LVMH?
How to Use Promo Codes for Sephora.com
After adding your desired cosmetics and beauty products to the online 'shopping basket,' you will redeem a Sephora.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- In the Promotion Code field, enter your coupon code. Click 'Apply.'
- Click 'Checkout' to continue.
- Select three free samples, and click 'Add Samples' to proceed.
- Returning customers are asked to login, while new users can create an account or gain access by providing their email address. Click 'Continue' or 'Sign In' after making your selection.
- Enter your shipping address details.
- Select your preferred delivery option: Standard 3-Day, 2 Day Shipping, 1 Day Shipping, or USPS Priority. Click 'Continue.'
- Enter your payment details, and verify the billing address. Click 'Continue.'
- Verify your total order, personal details, and add a password before clicking 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
From eyeliner to makeup brush sets, Sephora has a 'Sale' section which features exclusive, limited edition, and discounted beauty products. Also, browse their 'Weekly Specials' to find bonus offers, everyday deals, special promotions, limited-time markdowns, and ever-changing freebies to add on to your orders.
When ladies seek to purchase a luxuriant lipstick, bold eyeshadow palette or signature scent, it's the selection offered at cosmetic favorites such as Ulta, Mac Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Bobbi Brown, and Sephora that supply the latest beauty trends. Known as a French brand and chain of cosmetics stores originating in Paris, Sephora made its way to the United States in 1998 when it opened its first store in New York City. With more than 100 brands under its belt, as well as its own private label, Sephora is known as a leader in today's beauty world.
To accommodate the shopper who enjoys ordering makeup, skin care, fragrance, color, and hair care from the comforts of their own home, Sephora launched their online presence in 1999 and soon became one of the largest Internet retailers for beauty, in terms of their wide-ranging selection of products and brands, and in number of sales.
As you shop, you'll find the likes of Chloe, Chanel, bareMINERALS, Lancome, Narcisco Rodriguez, NARS, Tom Ford, Prada Sunday Riley, Tatcha Aburatorigami, Phyto, Yves Saint Laurent, and Too Faced Cosmetics. Sephora even markets a few celebrity lines that include fragrance collections by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, scents by Pharrell Williams, and a makeup line by Marc Jacobs.
Carrying on a tradition of beauty and elegance, Sephora is actually owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, a group that leads in the luxury goods industry. They also have their own private label of make-up, skin care products, beauty tools and other accessories. The company's packaging is decorated with an elongated flame logo. The company also guides customers into choosing the right cosmetics to meet their needs with Sephora Pro BeautyTalk advice, the Sephora Glossy, and the Beauty Board, which provides inspiration for your next look.
As you navigate Sephora's site, you will find broad categories, such as Makeup, Skin Care, Fragrance, Bath & Body, Nails, Hair, and Tools & Brushes. The company also markets to Men with a drop-down menu of options that include cologne (from Giorgio Armani to Versace), men's deodorant, facial washes, men's grooming and shaving items, hair care, spa tools, teeth whitening options, and gift sets. Speaking of Gifts, an entire section is devoted to purchasing value sets for men, women and teenagers, as well as gift cards and special occasion packaging.
When you're ready to try a new shade of lip gloss or looking to buy an Allure Best of Beauty Top Pick, don't forget to seek out a Sephora coupon code to save on your purchase. And, with Giving Assistant, you'll not only stretch your dollars and earn cash back to boot, but you'll also have a chance to do something good for someone in need.
Showing that sometimes less is more, the most popular video upload on Sephora's YouTube channel is titled 'The No-Makeup Look Makeup Tutorial,' which shows Sephora PROteam Makeup artist Erik Soto illustrating the steps on how to achieve a flawless look.
Sephora Social Media Links
Sephora on Twitter: Follow along as the company Tweets about new cosmetics trends, products, techniques, and related news.
Sephora on Facebook: In between celebrity makeup tutorials and beauty brand shout outs, you're sure to find a Sephora post to like, comment or share.
Sephora on Google+: Become a follower to stay up to date on the latest seasonal cosmetics trends, makeup techniques and Sephora products.
Sephora on Instagram: Here, you will find a gorgeous and tantalizing feed of shiny cosmetic cases, bold seasonal lip colors, glowing skin and beautiful smiles.
Sephora on Pinterest: Offering a mix of new products, helpful how tos, and beauty inspiration galore, Sephora Pins to Boards such as 'Makeup of the Day,' 'Today's Obsession,' and 'Eyebrows.'
Sephora on YouTube: Video uploads on this channel are a mix of makeup tutorials, how to's, celebrity spots, and highlights of new cosmetics.
Sephora Customer Service Contact Info
Sephora USA, Inc.
First Market Tower
525 Market Street, 32nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105-2708
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 737-4672