Target Cash Back
At Target, you can now get cash back on purchases such as apparel, accessories, baby gear, electronics, Health & Beauty and way more!
So shopping with Giving Assistant can earn you cash back on your Target purchases!
- Hassle Free Guarantee - Are you missing cash back? Just email us.
- High Rates - We constantly offer the highest rates for Target
5 Things You Didn't Know About Target
- Target donates 1% of your REDcard purchases made in-store & on Target.leom to the
- eligible K-12 school of your choice.
- When you use REDcard at Target.com, all of your items ship for free with no worries about making a minimum purchase either.
- When you sign up for Target Pharmacy Rewards (and fill your 1st eligible prescription), you'll get 5% off a day of shopping.
- Those with a Target gift registry will receive a coupon for 15% off the remaining items in their registry, as the event date gets closer.
- Target has their own 'Bulls Eye' shop which sells signature items featuring the retailer's canine mascot.
Where is the promo code box on Target.com and how do I redeem the code?
After adding your desired items to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Target.com coupon code during the checkout process, as shown below:
- When ready to complete your transaction, click 'Proceed to Checkout' to review your order summary.
- Select your preferred method of delivery from the following options: Free Store Pick Up, Standard Shipping, Premium Shipping or Express Shipping.
- Click 'Proceed to Checkout' once again.
- Returning guests are asked to login using their email address and password, while new users can click 'Continue' to proceed to the checkout as a guest.
- Enter your shipping address. Click 'Save and Continue.'
- Select a method of payment from the following options: Target Gift Card, Credit/Debit Card, and PayPal. Click 'Save and Continue.'
- Below the order summary, click on 'use a promo code' to reveal a field where you can enter your coupon code. Click 'Apply.'
- Click 'Save and Continue' to proceed.
- Review the details of your order before clicking 'Complete Order' to complete the transaction.
Target Deals & Clearance
Target offers many different ways to save money with links to 'Weekly Ads,' 'Coupons,' and a 'Deals & Clearance' section that highlights discounted goods and sales on electronics, baby clothing, furniture, home, shoes, and toys.
From stocking up on sunscreen to shopping for baby clothes to outfitting the home with trendy kitchen accessories, appliances, bedding, curtains and furniture, people often frequent the likes of Walmart, Kmart, and Target - a discount retail chain and Fortune 500 company with roots that trace back to 1902. Today, there are nearly 2,000 Target stores found throughout the United States, as well as a thriving e-commerce site that accommodates the night-owl shopper looking to purchase the same stock online, from health and beauty products to jewelry to sporting goods.
One way that Target separates itself from the competition is by offering exclusive and in-demand products at lower prices, such as clothing lines by popular fashion designers such as Zac Posen, Isaac Mizrahi, and Jason Wu. Plenty of exclusive deals have been inked between Target and various name brands and designers over the years have included partnerships with Converse athletic wear, Liz Lange maternity wear, and architect Michael Graves.
Customers are also attracted to the extensive selection of kitchen supplies and appliances sold at Target that include Keurig single coffee machines (and K-Cups), T-Fal, Farberware, Chefmate, Rachael Ray, KitchenAid, Guy Fieri, Calphalon, and Green Pan. In the Electronics department, you can shop digital cameras, tablets, TVs, audio equipment, computers and other gadgets from the likes of Apple, Magnavox, Canon, Beats by Dre, VIZIO, Samsung, and Bose.
From Eddie Bauer baby gear to queen bedding sets to silverware and place settings, customers also think of Target when it comes time to create and organize a gift registry for some of life's most memorable occasions such as baby showers and weddings. The retailer even helps customers manage gift registries for college students and graduations. Online shoppers can also purchase gift cards to give as presents.
Apply for Target's REDcard (which acts like a credit/debit card) to gain extra benefits and perks such as free shipping on Target.com, 5% off every day purchases, and get an extra 30 days for returns. The retailer also has a habit of offering free Target gift cards when customers purchase qualifying items, such as a specified number of hair care products, cosmetics, and diapers. Target also offers various free shipping offers and temporary price cuts throughout the website.
Another way to save money when buying a Christmas gift, shopping Black Friday deals, or checking off back-to-school supplies from your list is to use a Target coupon code. And, to make your purchase count towards achieving something good, don't forget to complete your transaction through Giving Assistant as a way to contribute to worthy causes and give back to the needy - all at the same time.
Target Social Media Links
Target on Twitter: Follow hashtags, such as #TargetStyle and #OnlyatTarget, to join the conversation and learn about the latest deals, tips, exclusive offers from the store.
Target on Facebook: Check out the company's posts to share, like and comment on their school supplies, gift ideas, clothing specials, the latest sales, new promotions; and connect with customer service.
Target on Google+: The bulk of Target's Google+ presence primarily concentrates on their latest video uploads centered on style, makeup tutorials, clothing, and home decor.
Target on Instagram: With a colorful, lighthearted feed, a great deal of Target style shines through in snapshots celebrating the quirkiness and fun associated with the retailer.
Target on Pinterest: As you search for beauty, home and style inspiration, check out the retailer's Boards, which include 'Target Baby,' 'Women's Style - Maternity,' and 'Wedding Registry Ideas.'
Target on YouTube: To get a visual look at Target clothing trends and collaborations, style expert tips, and the latest product highlights, explore the company's newest video uploads.
Target Contact Info
Target Brands, Inc.
1000 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
Telephone Number: (612) 304-6073 or (800) 591-3869