Under Armour Cash Back
- When you make a purchase from Under Armour online, save even more when you start your next purchase through Giving Assistant!
- Earn cash back when you start your next purchase from UA.com by taking advantage of the savings opportunities available from Giving Assistant.
- You have the option of receiving your cash back through PayPal or getting a check for your added savings.
- We always offer a hassle free guarantee! If there is even a chance that you may be missing some of your cash back, we'll take care of it as soon as you shoot us an email.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Under Armour
- Under Armour's innovative products gained widespread exposure when used by the actors in the football movies "Any Given Sunday" and "The Replacements."
- The company has previously sponsored Baseball Factory's Premium Video Program, which supports youth athletes through more than a hundred nationwide events annually.
- The public took interest in UA products when Raiders QB Jeff George appeared on the front page of USA Today in a UA mock turtleneck.
- The company supports local charities through its UA Give Back initiative, which includes efforts to fight breast cancer with the UA Power in Pink campaign.
- Under Armour supports veterans through the Wonder Warrior Project with its UA Freedom program, and supports children's athletic programs with UA Win Global.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Under Armour
Find a coupon or promo code that best fits your intended purchase as you prepare to apply your savings. After copying the code, make your way to the Under Armour website and take the following steps to apply your promo or coupon code:
- Add your preferred items to your shopping cart.
- After signing in or entering the required information, enter your code in the box marked "Gift Cards & Codes."
- Click "Apply" to view your new total.
- Enter any other required information and confirm the order information that's presented before completing your purchase.
- Note: You won't always need a code to enjoy the savings that's stated on the box you click on the Giving Assistant page for Under Armour. Your discount will be applied automatically as long as you make the required purchase to qualify for the deal.
Under Armour Review
Under Armour is a supplier of athletic supplies, casual apparel, and sportswear based in Baltimore, Maryland. Kevin Plank started the company in 1995 when he noticed that players for the University of Maryland football team that he was a part of at the time were soaked with sweat when wearing cotton tees with their padding. The solution was a t-shirt built with microfibers that became the prototype for a design that has since been replicated by companies such as Nike, Reebok, and Adidas.
Today, the company has a solid reputation among athletes and sports organizations for its quality line of apparel, footwear, and related accessories. While Under Armour does operate specialty stores and factory outlets in 39 states in the United States plus some cities in China and Canada, the company's full line of products are also available globally through the brand's website, UA.com.
Under Armour offers several product lines for both men and women. Moving your mouse over the product images will provide both front and rear views to clearly show what the item will look like when worn.
UA products can be selected by sport, with options ranging from football, baseball, and basketball to fishing, hunting, and tactical maneuvers for men. Selections are available for women who need durable and comfortable clothing and accessories while playing basketball, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, or softball, with hunting and fishing, military and tactical, skiing, running, and studio apparel for women also found on the company's website.
Under Armor's performance gear and apparel lines include TurfGear, AllseasonGear, and StreetGear, with selections within each category specifically designed for how such items are likely to be used. For kids' apparel and gear, you're able to shop by age to fine-tune your choices. The site also includes inspirational video clips to encourage young athletes
UA also presents a large selection of shoes that can be selected by color, fit, sport, or preferred technology, which refers to unique performance styles and product attributes. Shoes are the company's fastest growing product line, with the Speedform shoe being a popular selection. A shoe designed with no insole and minimal stitching, it's noted for offering the proper support. Available non-apparel accessories manufactured and sold by Under Armour include fitness bands, gloves, hats, and wireless headphones.
Infrared is a recent addition to the company's popular ColdGear line. The technology employed with this particular line allows heat to be circulated around the wearer's body. Under Armour Scent Control is another innovation from UA that prevents your scent from being detected while wearing products with this technology.
One of the more unique products available from the company is the UA HealthBox, a smooth, soft adjustable band designed to lay flat on your wrist that provides easy access to stats that include your current heart rate and steps taken while walking. You also get text and phone notifications via the touchscreen.
Online clips like this one featuring Gisele Bundchen illustrate the attributes shared by many of the people who use UA products to stay comfortable while achieving their fitness and performance goals. Such sentiments are further expressed throughout the company's website.
Under Armour offers seasonal specials and other savings opportunities throughout the year, including post-holiday discounts. You can further enhance your savings any time of the year by taking advantage of the coupon and promo codes available from Giving Assistant. You'll get the added benefit of knowing that you are helping others in need with your purchase.
Under Armour Social Media Links
Under Armour on Facebook: Discover product videos, check out customer comments and company responses, or share your own thoughts with the staff at Under Armour while following the company on Facebook.
Under Armour on Twitter: Followers of this account are often treated to tweets or re-tweets from top athletes, product details, motivational sayings and photos, and a heads-up on "swag events" and other promotions.
Under Armour on Instagram: Make your way through engaging photo collections and an archive of company and user posts as you follow Under Armour on Instagram.
Under Armour on Pinterest: Contribute your own pins or discover boards dedicated to everything from footwear, hoodies, and hoops to fan tees for him or her when you become a follower of Under Armour on Pinterest.
Under Armour on Google+: Access the latest videos, photos, and posts from Under Armour when you follow the company on Google+, where you'll get updates on upcoming events and captivating product info to help you with your purchase decision.
Under Armour on YouTube: Visual content awaiting you on the Under Armour YouTube channel includes footage from events sponsored by the company, the engaging Bay Area video series, UA interviews, clips showing featured products used by both professional and amateur athletes, and the latest company ads.
Under Armour Contact Info
Under Armour, Inc.
1020 Hull Street
Baltimore, MD, 21230
Phone: 888.7-ARMOUR (888) 727-6687
Fax: (410) 454-6535