5 Things You Didn’t Know About West Elm
- Did you know that West Elm partners with organizations to support global craft communities to create handmade and one of a kind items?
- West Elm hosts opportunities for local makers to compete for cash prizes, such as a $25,000 grant, to help their brands expand.
- Use West Elm's 'Build a Perfect Bed Tool' to mix & match headboard, bed frame styles, fabric colors, and bed sizes.
- West Elm has a store in Emeryville, California that features a "living roof" and utilizes solar power.
- West Elm works with Etsy.com to spread the word and promote unique pieces made by Etsy artisans in their catalog pages.
How To Redeem A Coupon Code At West Elm
After adding your selected goods to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a West Elm coupon code during the checkout process, which is shown below:
- Click 'Checkout' to jumpstart the process of placing your order.
- If you have a West Elm account, you are asked to sign in using your email address and password, or a social media account. If you do not have an account, you can create one or continue to checkout as a guest.
- As a guest, you are asked to enter your shipping information, and designate billing details, if different. Click 'Continue' to proceed.
- Opt for either Standard or Next Day delivery options; the latter incurs an extra $17.50 charge for merchandise only and $8.50 for gift cards only. Click 'Continue.'
- Enter credit card information, or use a West Elm gift card or gift certificate to pay for your transaction.
- Under the 'Have a Promotion Code' section, you can enter your coupon code in the Promotion Code' field, and click 'Apply.' You are only able to use one promo code per order.
- Enter an email address, which is where the receipt for your order will be sent.
- Click 'Submit Order' to finalize the transaction.
West Elm Sale & Clearance
Shop West Elm's 'Sale' section to find limited time offers, discounted home furnishings, and other low-priced items. From 'Cozy Closeouts' to 'Deals Under $20,' this same section also highlights clearance goods that include reduced-prices for bedding, furniture, wall décor, pillows, kitchen, holiday, and gifts.
West Elm Review
In the market for modern, classic furniture and home décor? Wayfair, Crate and Barrel, All Modern and West Elm, which first launched its catalog in 2002 to provide a range of affordable home furnishings under the umbrella of Williams-Sonoma Inc., are all possibilities for outfitting your personal spaces. However, with West Elm, their exclusive collections include sustainably produced options crafted by hometown artists and independent designers from around the world. In late 2003, West Elm opened a retail store in Brooklyn, N.Y., which jumpstarted a distinct brand that later included an e-commerce site carrying locally designed and made goods.
West Elm sells all that you need to outfit your home with contemporary styles of décor that include furniture pieces for the bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, and home office. West Elm is also a place to browse for gifts, searchable by price and recipient (with categories such as for her, for him, kitchen enthusiasts, and business colleagues).
With three-piece sectionals, nightstands and coffee tables, furniture is a significant feature in West Elm's inventory. Browse the site for specific items, search according to room, or opt to zero in on a distinct style, such as mid-century (like the Monroe Mid-Century Chaise Lounger), industrial (often made with wood and metal), or FSC-certified, which means your purchase ultimately helps support forest conservation.
Visit the Leather Shop to browse pieces that are more durable than those made with fabric. Other furniture collections sold by West Elm includes the Peggy, Urban, Andes, and the ultra-modern High Line, which offers a deep seat and sturdy metal legs.
From sheet sets to decorative pillows, shop by category or color in Bedding to find the essentials, as well as specialty items, like organic bedding. Here, you'll also gain access to The Linen Shop and The Monogram Shop, where you can personalize items with your initials or special icons. Monogrammable towels are also found in Bath. Shop Room Accents to find an array of home décor accessories that include candleholders and fireplaces. West Elm can also supply you with rugs, window treatments, lighting, wall décor, mirrors, dinnerware, and other tabletop goods.
When you're in the market to save money on modern housewares, Giving Assistant can help by providing you with a West Elm coupon code. Not only will you benefit from the perks of reducing costs or enjoying other perks, but you'll also score social good karma points – your purchases through Giving Assistant leads to one donated meal to someone in need.
West Elm's YouTube channel offers plenty of style inspiration, but also uses clever marketing to attract customers to their goods, as seen in one of their most-viewed uploads, titled 'Real Talk: Pets On Rugs.'
West Elm Social Media Links
West Elm on Twitter: Connect with the company on Twitter to participate in spreading the word about modern home décor and viewing featured inventory – from bedding sales to office sofas.
West Elm on Facebook: Here, you can join in on discussions, participate in special promotions, and keep up with the company's latest blog posts.
West Elm on Google+: Follow this account to discover the latest sales, explore trendy home décor designs, and find tips for enhancing the look of your rooms and home.
West Elm on Instagram: Follow this feed to find ideas on how to upgrade your style; use hashtag #mywestelm and the company may regram you as a favorite.
West Elm on Pinterest: Offering design inspiration, home décor trends and entertaining ideas, Boards to browse include 'Mid-Century Style,' 'Gifts Under $25,' 'Stripes,' and 'Gifts for Kids.'
West Elm on YouTube: Video uploads on this channel generally focus on providing design tips, helpful how-to tutorials, gift ideas, and featured collections sold on their site.
West Elm Contact Info
Corporate Headquarters – Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
3250 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone Number: 866-937-8356