Barnes & Noble Customer Service Contact Info
Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc.
122 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 843-2665
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Barnes & Noble
After adding your desired best sellers and other publications to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a Barnes & Noble coupon code during the checkout process, which is highlighted below:
- Upon reviewing the items in your shopping bag, when you are ready to checkout, click 'Continue Checkout' to proceed.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in using their email address and password, while new visitors can proceed as a guest by entering their email address and clicking 'Begin Checkout.'
- Enter a shipping address, and then click 'Continue Checkout.'
- Confirm your preferred method of shipping: Standard, Expedited, or Express.
- Click 'Continue Checkout' to reach the screen where you will choose a method of payment: credit card, PayPal, or pay by phone.
- You will enter your coupon code in the 'Coupon Code' field located underneath the Shipping Options & Gift Preferences section.
- Enter the requested information for making a payment, and then click 'Continue Checkout.'
- Review your final order before submitting your information to complete the transaction.
Barnes & Noble Bargains
When you're looking for a good deal on books, Barnes & Noble has a 'Bargains' section, where you can save up to 85% off Customer Favorites; search for books by genre from a list of Under $5 publications; shop Bargains for Kids; browse B&N Classics for less; take advantage of the 'Deal of the Day' or 'NOOK Daily Find;' as well as browse deals on DVDs, electronics, home goods, gifts, music, toys and games.
Barnes & Noble Review
Supplying a book addiction is hard when the number of physical, local bookstores is declining across the nation. That's why online retailers such as Amazon.com, Books-a-Million, Fye, Alibris, and Barnes & Noble are especially attractive – because they provide a way for you to fill your bookshelves with best sellers and the latest titles from your favorite authors. Barnes & Noble is a Fortune 500 company that has risen to become one of the largest retail booksellers in the U.S., which also provides digital media, toys, tech (like the Nook), textbooks, music, movies, e-books, and educational products through their online presence at BN.com.
BN.com is a haven for book lovers and avid readers with books separated by Customer Favorites, Categories, and Departments, such as The Paperback Store; Rare & Collectible; and Audio Books. Barnes & Nobles also saves the day for college students, who may browse new and used textbooks in categories such as Philosophy, Education, Medicine, Business, and Science. Students can also rent textbooks through BN.com, as well as sell their used books to get a little extra pocket cash at the end of the semester.
A passion for reading is not the only thing that Barnes & Noble satisfies. The online retailer also sells Hobbies & Collectibles to satisfy the entertainment needs of all – from the DC or Marvel Comics collector to a Walking Dead fanatic looking for a POP Vinyl or card game. Items sold online include strategy games, puzzles, crafts, stuffed animals, and even LEGO Architecture sets, such as the Flatiron Building. For the kids, browse Barnes & Noble for Toys & Games that include characters and brands such as LeapFrog, Melissa & Doug, Minecraft, and espari Dolls.
The site also has a 'Newsstand' with over 900 print subscriptions spanning dozens of categories. Those who subscribe to select magazines will also get up to a year of back issues for free. This section also contains NOOK magazines and newspapers to consider, as well as highlights the top free trials and special issues associated with the e-reader.
Those who pay a $25 enrollment fee to become a member of Barnes & Noble also receive added perks, such as discounts and exclusive offers. B&N Members save money on every online purchase, enjoy free Express shipping with no minimum purchase, as well as receive bonus coupons just for signing up. To increase the savings, consider using a Barnes & Noble coupon code from Giving Assistant, which also helps you save even more money, earn cash back, and donate to a good cause.
One of the most-viewed videos on Barnes & Noble's YouTube channel is titled 'Angry Birds: The Mighty Eagle Has Landed at Barnes & Noble!', which alerted the public that they could use Barnes & Noble Wifi to download the Mighty Eagle game.
Barnes & Noble Social Media Links
Barnes & Noble on Twitter: Company news, reader insights, and thought-provoking questions keep followers engaged on this active account.
Barnes & Noble on Facebook: Join the conversation with other book lovers who share inspirational literary posts; and answer thought-provoking and engaging questions.
Barnes & Noble on Google+: In between inspirational book quotes, decorative book covers, and interesting literary facts, you'll find other book-related fun.
Barnes & Noble on Pinterest: Just some of the Boards assisting you in finding your next literary gem include 'Book Covers,' 'Gift Ideas,' 'Book Lists,' and 'Book Style.'
Barnes & Noble on YouTube: The majority of videos uploaded to this channel concentrate on the latest NOOK products, book readings, and information on how to navigate the NOOK.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Barnes & Noble
- Barnes & Noble has a special Rare & Collectible Books section that features signed copies, first editions & out of print books.
- In many cases, Barnes & Noble.com grants discounts on orders of 50 copies or more of the same title.
- Barnes & Noble allows organizations to host customized in-store & online book fairs as a way to raise money for their events & causes.
- Barnes & Noble is heralded as one of the last remaining national bookstore chains in the United States.
- Before it became Barnes & Noble, the bookstore chain has roots dating back to 1886 and was known as Arthur Hinds & Company.