Boscov's Cash Back
- At Boscov's, you can now save money on your purchases when you start your shopping experience with Giving Assistant!
- Feel confident that when you start your shopping experience with Giving Assistant you'll get the best available rates.
- We consistently pay the highest cash back rates for Boscov's.
- Get paid fast! You'll receive your cash back payment from Giving Assistant via PayPal or with a check, if you prefer.
- Get the cash back you deserve on your next purchase from Boscov's
- We offer a hassle free guarantee - If you think there's even a chance you may be missing some cash back, simply email us and we'll take care of it.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Boscov's
- Boscov's is one of the most successful of the remaining family-owned department stores in the United States with an annual revenue exceeding $1 billion.
- For nearly 20 years, the department store, which has a long history in the Eastern and Central Pennsylvania areas, sponsored Philadelphia's famed Thanksgiving Day parade.
- Boscov's actively supports several non-profit organizations that serve local communities throughout the year with clothing drives, paper pin-up sales, bake sales, and other fundraising events.
- All profits raised from the store's Friends Helping Friends event go to the participating non-profits, with donors enjoying 25 percent off at Boscov's.
- In 2014, Boscov's hosted a Christmas in July event that allowed customers to help those in need by making purchases that went to community residents.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at boscovs.com
Take a moment to browse through the latest coupon or promo codes available for Boscov's from Giving Assistant. After finding a code likely to fit your intended purchase, copy the code and make your way to the Boscov's website. Select your desired merchandise and take the following steps to redeem your promo or coupon code at Boscov's:
- Paste your code into the "Enter Promo Code" box.
- Click "Apply" to see your new total with your savings applied.
- Proceed to checkout or complete our purchase with PayPal.
- If you proceed with your checkout, enter the requested mailing and payment information if you don't have an existing count.
- You may sign up for an account or continue the checkout process as a guest, if you prefer.
- Review your order one more time before completing your purchase from the store's website.
Boscov's has a "Web Deals" section on its website that will take you to all of the current clearance sale items available for purchase online from the department store. You'll find sale and clearance items available from all sections of the website, with discount products including selections from misses, juniors, men's, women's, and kids' categories.
The selection of clearance or discounted items is fairly diverse among all product categories, with discounted merchandise extending to shoes, personal care item, and household items such as sheets and towels. Promo and coupon codes can also be applied to purchases made from the clearance section of Boscovs.com.
Similar to The Bon-Ton, JC Penny's, and Macy's, Boscov's is a department store that sells a variety of product selections targeted at a broad range of consumers. Founded in 1914 by Solomon Boscov, the store carries an assortment of household goods, clothing items, shoes, jewelry, and beauty products.
Still based in Reading, PA, where an early incarnation of the store was originally located, Boscov's currently operates 44 brick-and-mortar stores throughout the northeastern portion of the United States. The store also operates a website, which has expanded the company's customer base and allowed Boscov's to remain competitive with similar retailers also offering online shopping options.
The department store is known for offering products from some of the most brands most recognized by consumers, including Calvin Klein, Ruby Road, Haggar, and Bulova. Home products and furnishings are available from top brands that include La-Z-Boy, Sauder, Keurig, and KitchenAid.
Clothing selections are available for kids, teens, young adults, and adults, with sizes ranging from standard to extended sizes. Tops, active-wear, leggings, and sweaters are among the popular items available for women. T-shirts, sweatpants, jeans, and dress shirts are some of the clothing selections featured for men, with popular selections also available for children and teens.
Boscov's has expanded its selection of jewelry products over the years to include necklaces and pendants, birthstone rings and wedding bands, and earrings from many top names. Such product selections, also extending to watches by famous makers like Timex and Citizen, have established the store as a go-to destination for both affordability and style.
The company has also made a name for itself as a favorite store to include on bridal registries due to its diverse selection of products, with household goods like bedding, dish sets, and kitchen appliances often featured for inclusion on such lists. Boscov's offers a Couple's Shopping Pass when a registry is opened that includes a 15 percent discount and a 10 percent rebate on all gifts purchased for the couple with the store's Registry Rewards Certificate plus the opportunity to win free gifts from some of the manufacturers if their products are selected for inclusion on the registry.
The store has made a shift towards more trendy products with its expanded selection of handbags. Related accessories range from backpacks by Kenneth Cole and Ed Heck to coolers and fashionable lunch bags by Adrienne Vittadini. You'll even find vintage Star Wars tins and self-standing picnic coolers.
Boscov's ships orders initiated online to the 48 contiguous states only and does not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. All orders are sent via standard ground shipping, with orders for in-stock items taking 2-4 business days to
process. Returns can be made by either sending the product back or going to any physical Boscov's location.
"Boscov's Careers" is a prime example of an online video that illustrates the company's efforts to establish meaningful connections with customers. In this case, it's through the types of employees the department store chain seeks to hire. A similar customer service focus extends to the company's website.
Enhance your savings by starting your shopping experience with Boscov's through Giving Assistant. In addition to finding promo and coupon codes that can result in an even better deal on your purchase, you'll get the added benefit of knowing that your use of a promo or coupon code from Giving Assistant is also helping others in need.
Boscov's Social Media Links
Boscov's on Facebook: View product photos and videos, get the latest word on charity promotions you can participate in, and share your responses to stimulating company posts while following Boscov's on Facebook.
Boscov's on Twitter: Become a follower of Boscov's on Twitter to answer fun questions, share your thoughts on new or seasonal products, and get the first word on discounts and other opportunities to save when shopping in person or online.
Boscov's on Pinterest: Following Boscov's will give you access to an assortment of engaging boards dedicated to everything from holiday happenings and wedding registry suggestions to skincare, makeup, and other products available from the store.
Boscov's on Instagram: Join in on the fun by following Boscov's on Instagram to view photo collections highlighting popular products, fashionable collections, and other shareable content.
Boscov's on YouTube: Subscribe to the Boscov's YouTube channel to check out the latest video posts, playlists, and other interactive content available from the department store.
Boscov's on Google+: Connect socially with Boscov's by following the company on Google + for access to recent company posts, product videos and photos, user posts, and other engaging content you can view or share with others in your online social circle.
Boscov's Customer Service Contact Info
4500 Perkiomen Avenue
Reading, PA 19606
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 284-8155