5 Things You Didn't Know About Chico's
- Before Chico's was born, the company started out as a tiny Mexican folk art gift shop called Folk Art Specialties that also sold sweaters.
- The clothing store chain 'Chico's' was named after a pet parrot belonging to a friend of the founders.
- The company Chico's FAS has a history dating back to 1983, but Chico's.com did not come to be until 1999.
- Chico's & its sister brands support good causes & organizations, like Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
- The Chico's brand sells exclusive, limited-edition jewelry with half the sale proceeds going towards their Miracles Campaign.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code on Chicos.com
Upon adding desired clothing and accessories to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a Chicos.com coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- As you click 'Checkout,' you are transported to a screen that prompts you to either enter your login details as a returning customer, or continue to checkout as a guest.
- Enter your shipping address details.
- Choose a shipping method (Standard, Express, Two Day, or Next Day).
- Click 'Proceed to Payment.'
- Enter your coupon code in the Promotion Card field. Click 'Apply.'
- If you have a gift card, click 'Apply a Gift Card.'
- Enter your credit card information, and indicate your shipping address if different from the billing address.
- Click 'Review Order' to continue, followed by clicking 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Chico's has a 'Sale' section that highlights select styles marked for clearance or that reflect the latest sale prices. These items are available while supplies last, and include a variety of pants, jackets, dresses, tops, and shoes.
Whether you're looking to add a few stylish jackets to your business attire, or need to revamp your summer wardrobe with bold prints and patterns, you may want to shop private branded clothing companies that sell women's clothing for the latest trends. Joining a marketplace that includes the likes of Talbots, Ann Taylor, and Eileen Fisher, Chico's is a fashion retailer that also offers an online oasis where shoppers can browse a range of stylish dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, swimwear, shoes, accessories, and statement jewelry.
Starting out as a folk art boutique selling sweaters on Sanibel Island in Florida during the early 80's, Chico's has grown to become one of the most popular retailers for women. Chico's is part of Chico's FAS, which also operates three other women's clothing stores: White House | Black Market, Soma, and Boston Proper. Together, all four of these retailers supply ladies with a wide range of casual wear, dressy styles, lingerie, sleepwear, accessories, and other non-clothing favorites, such as beauty products. Today, you can find Chico's boutiques and outlets in more than 1,550 locations across the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
When shopping Chico's, you'll encounter plenty of their own collections that cater to the specific needs of a female shopper. Their So Slimming™ Collection features denim pants, dresses and skirts that reflect their use of Hidden Fit™ design technology which incorporates a hidden panel within the garments to produce a slimming effect in the stomach region. Browse the wrinkle-resistant Chico's Travelers™ Collection (that needs no ironing) to find comfortable clothes for those taking a trip or enjoying a flight to a vacation destination. And, for those moments that call for something a bit fancier, Black Label by Chico's dresses women in their luxury sub-brand with higher-end pieces that include refined fabrics, leather trim, faux fur, and intricate embellishments.
Ideal for the gym or other active pursuits, the workout clothing and loungewear found in Chico's Zenergy® line includes tees, pullovers and jackets. Perfect for a day at the courts or course, there is also Chico's Zenergy® Golf Collection which combines breathable fabrics with UV protection geared towards high performance activities in many of their polo tops, capri pants, shorts and skorts. Other types of clothing and accessories sold at Chico's that have expanded their lines over the years include their footwear, swimwear, and clothing for petite women.
In addition to shopping seasonal sales, frequent promotions and saving money as a newsletter subscriber, another way to get more bang for your buck is by using a Chico's coupon code. Browse Giving Assistant to not only find the latest promo codes for Chico's, but also participate in giving back to good causes and the needy.
There's a lot of singing and dancing to be seen in the most-viewed video on Chico's YouTube channel, which is titled, Chico's Holiday 2013 - We've Got That #HolidayFeeling!.
Chico's Social Media Links
Chico's on Twitter: Become a follower to stay up to date on Chico's latest promotions, clothing collections, sales, company news, and interactions with happy customers.
Chico's on Facebook: Share, comment and like the company's latest posts which typically showcase seasonal inspiration, style tips, the latest giveaways, and site promotions.
Chico's on Google+: Here, you will encounter anything from last-minute gift ideas to highlights of Chico's various fashion collections.
Chico's on Instagram: In-between snapshots of models wearing Chico's clothing and showcases of eye-catching jewelry, you'll also find images of rainbows, flowers, and stunning travel locales.
Chico's on Pinterest: To gain inspiration on your next clothing or accessory purchase, browse Boards which offer seasonal style tips, yearly trends, and Chico's lookbooks.
Chico's on YouTube: To see the latest Chico's clothing collections in action, browse the video uploads on this channel, which also includes style expert advice, how to's, and fashion tips.
Chico's Customer Service Contact Info
11215 Metro Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33966
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 855-4986
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org