Women's Clothing

Women's Clothing Deals

See More Deals

Dresslily.com

Today Only: Coupon promo code for 22% Off Orders Over $129

VerifiedVerified

Garage Clothing

Special Deal: Coupon promo code for 10% Off, Single Use

VerifiedVerified

MANGO

Promotion: Get 30% off

VerifiedVerified

bebe

Limited Offer: Get 25% off $100, 30% Off $150, 40% Off $200

VerifiedVerified

Fresh Produce

Today Only: Coupon promo code for 10% Off Your Order

VerifiedVerified

Moda Operandi

Special Deal: Get 10% off Your First Moda App Order

VerifiedVerified

Yummie

Limited Offer: Get 40% off Firm Shaping Best-Sellers

VerifiedVerified

Dresslily.com

Promotion: Get 5% off $59+, 15% Off $89+, and 18% Off $109+

VerifiedVerified

bebe

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 25% Off Sitewide

VerifiedVerified

Ardene

Special Deal: Get $10 Off Any $100+ Order

VerifiedVerified

NYDJ

Today Only: Get 25% off All Orders

VerifiedVerified

Veronica Beard

Limited Offer: Get 20% off Markdowns

VerifiedVerified

Reitmans

Limited Offer: Get 10% off Your Order

VerifiedVerified

Blair

Get 50% off) + Take an Extra 20% Off the Rest W/ Up to 80% Off With promo code: B4nqg

VerifiedVerified

Boston Proper

Get 25% off Red, White & Blue Hues + Free Shipping

VerifiedVerified

Jessica London

Coupon promo code for 50% Off Your Highest Priced Item

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Promotion: Coupon promo code for 10% Off Any Order

VerifiedVerified

Dresslily.com

Special Deal: Coupon promo code for 15% Off Orders Over $40

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 20% Off Any Order

VerifiedVerified

Dresslily.com

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 10% Off Orders Over $30

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Get 20% off Any Order

VerifiedVerified

Jessica London

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 30% Off

VerifiedVerified

Goodnight Macaroon

Promotion: Coupon promo code for 30% Off Any Order

VerifiedVerified

Woman Within

Promotion: Get 15% off Orders Over $25 by Applying This Coupon promo code

VerifiedVerified

Jessica London

Special Deal: Get 40% off Highest Price Items

VerifiedVerified

Cichic

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for $5 Off on Orders $70

VerifiedVerified

Sundry

Special Deal: Coupon promo code for 15% Off at Sundry

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Limited Offer: Get 25% off With No Minimum

VerifiedVerified

SWAKDesigns

Limited Offer: Get 25% off With promo code

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 20% Ermäßigung Bei Ausgewählte Produkte

VerifiedVerified

Jones New York

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 40% Off

VerifiedVerified

Jones New York

Today Only: Coupon promo code for 55% Off

VerifiedVerified

Lilly Pulitzer

Special Deal: Get 15% off Order W/ Promo promo code

VerifiedVerified

Ashley Stewart

Limited Offer: Get 20% off Dusters

VerifiedVerified

Ashley Stewart

Special Deal: Get 10% off (promo code Q224xhny)

VerifiedVerified

Ashley Stewart

Promotion: Get 15% off Your Order

VerifiedVerified

Boohoo

Limited Offer: Get 15% off Sitewide With promo code Hello15

VerifiedVerified

Peruvian Connection

Limited Offer: Get 25% off and Free Shipping

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 15% Off Any Order

VerifiedVerified

Rebecca Taylor

Today Only: Coupon promo code for 10% Off

VerifiedVerified

Black Halo

Today Only: Coupon promo code for 25% Off

VerifiedVerified

NA-KD

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 30% Off

VerifiedVerified

Halston Heritage

Special Deal: Coupon promo code for 10% Off Entire Site

VerifiedVerified

Charlotte Russe

Today Only: Get 20% off Eligible Items

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Limited Offer: Coupon promo code for 20% Off Sitewide

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Promotion: Get 20% off Any Order

VerifiedVerified

HalfTee

Today Only: Coupon promo code for 20% Off

VerifiedVerified

Goodnight Macaroon

Promotion: Coupon promo code for 10% Off Warehouse Sale Items

VerifiedVerified

Torrid

Promotion: Get 20% off on Selected Products

VerifiedVerified

Christopher & Banks

Limited Offer: Get 50% off One Item

VerifiedVerified

Start Saving on Women’s Clothing

With Giving Assistant, shopping for affordable, designer women's clothing online has never been easier. Have you been eyeing that stunningly soft pastel J. Crew dress for your friend's summer wedding, but cringing at the cost' Relax; we've got a coupon to cover you! Go ahead and strut your stuff in 7 for All Mankind form-fitting jeans and keep it classy at work with a polished Ralph Lauren pencil skirt while you're at it. Whether it's sultry lingerie from Victoria's Secret or yoga pants from Lucy Activewear, you can use a Giving Assistant promo code to indulge yourself without the guilt.