5 Things You Didn't Know Coco's Bakery
- The first Coco's Bakery opened in 1948. It was just a tiny restaurant found along the Pacific Coast Highway in California's Orange County.
- As its name implies, Coco's Bakery is most famous for its delicious baked goods. However, it also offers a variety of dinner favorites.
- Since its humble beginnings, Coco's Bakery has continued to grow. Today, there are more than 70 Coco's locations in states like California and Nevada.
- Customers with food sensitivity issues will appreciate the restaurant's gluten free menu, which features breakfast entrees, lunch entrees, dinner entrees, and desserts.
- Coco's Bakery wasn't always called Coco's. When it first began in the 1940s, it was known as The Snack Shop.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Coco's Bakery
To buy one of Coco's delicious pies online, simply go to the Coco's Bakery website. Choose a participating location, and then browse through the available menu items. Choose your desired food, ranging from roasted turkey to pancakes hot off the griddle. Once you've chosen the food you want to order, go to the cart. You may be asked to sign in, choose a time and location, and give other relevant information.
On the Review/Place Order page, you'll see a box to enter a promo code. Copy and paste your code into the correct spot, and then click Apply. Your total price should automatically decrease. Once your code has been accepted, make sure your order is correct and then finalize your order. Your food from Coco's Bakery will be ready in no time.