5 Things You Didn't Know About Dover Saddlery
- If you subscribe to the Dover Saddlery Newsletter, you'll receive the latest news, events, offers, and so much more directly to your personal email.
- Get the look and sizes that you need by ordering with the Dover Saddlery custom order booklet for everything from apparel to barn supplies.
- In order to personalize your belongings, Dover Saddlery offers a monogramming service where you can monogram horse blankets, riding shirts, tack bags, and more.
- Take advantage of the Dover Saddlery fast Pony Express check out by signing up for a secured account and saving a credit card.
- Test any saddle with the Dover Saddlery Saddle Test Ride Program for three days and then keep it, exchange it, or return it.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Dover Saddlery
- You can look through the items at the Dover Saddlery website, and when you choose what you would like to purchase, be sure to type in the desired quantity and then click on the green "Add to Cart" button.
- This will take you to your shopping cart where you can choose to "Keep Shopping" or "Checkout Now". If you're not done shopping, select the "Keep Shopping" button
- When you have made all the selections that you want, click on the red "Checkout" button in the top right-hand corner of each page.
- If you're a returning customer, fill in your email and password to sign into your account. If you're not a returning customer, enter your billing and shipping address and create an account if you would like.
- Review your order list and make any corrections necessary.
- Promotional or coupon codes go in the box that says, "Have a promotional code? Enter it here:" Click the "Apply" button to apply it to your order.
- Enter your payment information and click "Place Your Order" to complete it.
Dover Saddlery Outlet/Clearance
You can save up to 60% when you shop the latest closeouts at Dover Saddlery. Just click on the "Closeout" tab in the top menu bar and do your shopping from there. You can shop by looking at all the items at once or shop by item category, price range, or brand. You'll find riding apparel like the Riding Sport Full Seat Riding Breeches and the Wellington Collection Show Coat or horse and stable supplies like a Deluxe Grooming Tote Bag or rope hay net. You'll even find greatly discounted gifts like Colorslide Leather Bracelets, a Neoprene Large Cell Phone Holder, or a Breyer Stablemates Show Jumping Play Set that will be perfect for the horse enthusiast in your life.
Dover Saddlery Review
After returning from competing in the 1972 Olympic Games Jim Powers thought that riders in the New England area might appreciate a saddlery shop that would provide high-quality tack. He had the vision to use the knowledge and expertise that he had gained from his experience training, riding, and competing with the best riders in the world in order to provide a variety of selection of the best tack for both the horse and rider. David Powers joined his vision in 1975 and published a complete and thorough catalog, and, together, Jim and David created Dover Saddlery.
Like its competitors American Saddlery and HorseLoverZ.com, Dover carries a variety of saddles, tack, barn supplies, and riding apparel. However, Dover is focused completely on the English disciplines with hunter-jumper and dressage saddles and bridles, breeches and English riding helmets, and riding boots and chaps right along with horse care and stable supplies.
At Dover Saddlery, all of the representatives are experienced and knowledgeable riders who will happily help you regardless of your needs. They'll always be available to measure both you and your horse to make sure that you're comfortable with their products. You'll always save at Dover with the everyday low and direct prices on absolutely everything in the store. They only sell quality products that have been tested by their own horses and riders so that you can have confidence in every purchase that you make. The company stands behind the quality of every product they sell with their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with it, return it for any reason for a full refund, exchange, or replacement.
Dover Saddlery understands your concerns about your security while shopping online, and they offer a Secure Order Guarantee that offers 100% protection for all of your credit card transactions on doversaddlery.com. This means that you'll never have to make unauthorized payments as long as they are directly related to a purchase that you made on the website with that particular credit card.
On doversaddlery.com, you can browse the website by clicking on any of menu bar items at the top of the page that includes riding apparel and clothing, riding boots, and chaps, horse care, and stable supplies. Each one of these has individual categories underneath them and you can shop by item type, price, brand, and color in each category. They carry apparel brands such as ARIAT, Dover, and Eagle Creek, and they carry saddle and tack brands such as Bates, Stubben, and Wintec.
At the Dover Saddlery website, you can also find a large selection of gift items for the horse enthusiast in your life. Whether you need a gift for a special event, a birthday, or "just because", you'll be able to find it at doversaddlery.com. They have many different things including jewelry, Breyer horses, name plates, and gift cards. Narrow down your search by item type, brand, or price range.
Watch this video to learn how to groom your horse for competition with this simple guide to brushing your horse properly so that your horse feels her best. You can follow up by watching the guides to detangling, clipping, and whitening.
Dover Saddlery Social Media Links
Dover Saddlery on Facebook: "Like" Dover Saddlery on Facebook in order to catch the latest contest for Dover's quality products and keep up with new items and specials. View inspiring photos as well as videos about the store. Make comments, "like", and share posts to spread the word about the great products at our website.
Dover Saddlery on Twitter: Keep up with current giveaways and new products by following Dover Saddlery on Twitter. "Retweet" posts to inform your equestrian friends about the company.
Dover Saddlery on Pinterest: Whether you need "Equestrian tricks and tips" or "Winter riding apparel" ideas, you can find it all and so much more at Dover Saddlery's Pinterest page. Follow individual pages to keep up with new additions, and "like" and repin ideas for your friends to see.
Dover Saddlery on Instagram: View photos that will inspire you and give you ideas. "Like" and comment to share your thoughts with the company. Tag #DoverSaddlery on your horse photos so that the team can show their appreciation.
Dover Saddlery on YouTube: Subscribe to the Dover Saddlery channel so that you don't miss any of the newest videos posted by the company. Watch videos about how to care for your horse, stable equipment and supplies, riding apparel, and more.
Dover Saddlery Contact Info
PO Box 1100
Littleton, MA 01460