Jo-Ann Cash Back
Saving money is exciting and fun. Coupons and promo codes that provide instant gratification from Jo-Ann makes it even better. Wouldn't you like to earn cash back in the same way?
Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
You'll get Paid in Days, Not Months with the average Jo-Ann payment going out within 72 hours. 100% Hassle Free! If you ever miss any cash back, email us and we'll take care of the rest.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Jo-Ann
- Jo-Ann Stores chose Project Runway's Season 6 contestant Christopher Straub, as their spokesperson for National Sewing Month.
- The only state in the U.S. that does not have a Jo-Ann Store is Hawaii; so residents rely on the online store to get their crafting fix.
- Military service members and eligible family members qualify to get 10% taken off their total purchases with proper ID.
- Those who qualify for a Jo-Ann Teacher Rewards Discount Card enjoy in-store & online savings & exclusive offers.
- Jo-Ann has a Student Discount Program for qualified high school and college students with coupons & a 10% discount on every purchase.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Jo-Ann Stores
After adding your selected art supplies and crafting tools to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a Jo-ann.com coupon code during the checkout process, as highlighted shown below:
- Upon reviewing your order, type in your coupon code in the 'Enter Promotion Code' field, and click 'Apply' to continue. You are limited to using only one coupon code per order.
- Click 'Secure Checkout' to continue.
- Returning customers are asked to sign in with their email address and password, while others may enter their email address and continue to checkout as a guest. Click 'Sign In' or 'Checkout.'
- Enter a shipping address; and add a billing address, if different from shipping details.
- Confirm your shipping method, and then click 'Continue.'
- You can enter Gift Card information to pay for your transaction, or type in the details of your preferred method of payment: credit card or PayPal.
- Click 'Continue' to review order details, and then submit to complete transaction.
Jo-Ann Deals & Sales
Jo-Ann offers two separate places on their website where shoppers can find extra savings. The first, 'Deals & Coupons,' features all of theirs deals in one place – from Weekly Deals to a link to Daily Deals that includes discounted fabrics, arts and crafts, home décor, and sewing supplies. The second is a 'Sale' link that leads to featured deals in clearance, coupons and weekly deals, where you can browse by categories, such as needle arts, baking, home décor, and holiday.
With dress pattern in hand or after choosing your next Pinterest mission, you're going to need materials to complete your arts and crafts or fabric projects. A wealth of goodies that promote and enhance your creativity are found at specialty retailers such as Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore, and Jo-Ann Stores, Inc., which operates chains called Jo-Ann Fabrics and Jo-Ann Etc. Over the years, Jo-Ann Fabrics has become the leading retailer of products for sewing projects, crafters, decorators, and other creative pursuits in the United States.
The history of Jo-Ann Stores is actually traced back to 1943, where an imported cheese store in Cleveland made a move to sell fabric out of their establishment. The fabric was so popular that the owners opened a second store, and eventually abandoned the cheese business for a new enterprise called Cleveland Fabric Shop. In 1969, Jo-Ann Fabrics was born, opening stores in shopping malls before shifting their retail to stand-alone stores that also offered crafts and floral.
Today, you come to Jo-Ann when you need quality fabric in a variety of prints, patterns, designs, and materials that includes flannel, fleece, home décor swatches, fabric quarters, burlap, specialty quilt fabrics, vinyl, silk, satin, and character fabrics featuring the likes of Disney, Hello Kitty, Marvel Comics, Nickelodeon, Star Wars, and sporting teams for fans of the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAA, and NASCAR.
Jo-Ann is known for selling heavy-hitters in the arts and craft world, such as Cricut, Wilton, Singer, Faber Castell, Liquitex, Elmer's, and Sanford. Other brands offered through their online inventory include OttLite, Red Heart, Paper Pads & Stacks, LuminArte, Royal Brush, Canon, Fujifilm, Reeves, Canson, Tulip, Bistro, and Teresa Collins.
Customers shopping Jo-Ann also find plenty of ways to save money at their physical stores and online with specialized discounts that include non-profit programs and a 10% discount for military service members and eligible family members. Resellers, members of a professional sewing or crafting organization, and interior design professionals can join the Jo-Ann VIP Program to save 10% on every purchase made – on regularly priced and items on sale.
With a Jo-Ann Teacher Rewards Discount Card, educators receive exclusive offers, and can save 15% off classroom supplies when shopping in their stores and online. With the Jo-Ann Student Discount Program, qualified high school and college students receive two money-saving coupons which they can use in-store and online, as well as get a chance to take 10% off every purchase.
Another way to stretch your dollars on your next purchase of an X-Acto Knife Set, watercolor paints, fat quarters, picture frames, or stretched canvas is to use a Jo-Ann coupon code. And, when you complete a transaction using a Giving Assistant promo code, you get to enjoy cash back, as well as give back to the needy and good causes.
With plenty of crafting inspiration, the most popular video on Jo-Ann's YouTube channel is titled, 'Arm Knitting - The Fast & Easy Way to Knit a Scarf!,' which teaches how to create an infinity scarf using an uncomplicated arm knitting technique that only takes a few minutes.
Jo-Ann Social Media Links
Jo-Ann on Twitter: Become a follower to interact with the latest Tweets about cake decorating, Cricut machines, craft projects, in-store events, and art supplies.
Jo-Ann on Facebook: Learn about and comment on the latest events, new sales, DIY tips and future creative projects when you become a follower of this Facebook page.
Jo-Ann on Google+: From DIY garden stakes to seasonal fun to free offers, you're sure to gain just the right amount of inspiration for your next craft project.
Jo-Ann on Instagram: Light the fuse to ignite your next creative project when you browse a feed that includes snapshots of decorated cupcakes, chalkboard fun, seasonal wreaths, and fabric prints.
Jo-Ann on Pinterest: Craft and DIY inspiration comes oozing out of the company's Boards, which include 'Knit with Jo-Ann,' 'Pantone Color of the Year,' and 'Spring Projects with Jo-Ann.'
Jo-Ann on YouTube: Uploads to this channel include a series of 'Learn with Jo-Ann' and 'Creativity Made Simple' videos, as well as tips and tricks of the arts and crafts world.
Jo-Ann Contact Info
Jo-Ann Stores, LLC
555 Darrow Road
Hudson, OH, 44236
Telephone Number: 888-739-4120