OnlineFabricStore Customer Service Contact Info
Online Fabric Store
PO Box 1051
West Springfield, MA 01090
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 781-2967
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at OnlineFabricStore
- Select the items you wish to purchase from OnlineFabricStore, and then put them into the cart.
- Once you have finished shopping and added all purchases, go the cart icon in the top, right-hand corner of the screen and select "cart."
- Once on the cart page, you will see your order summary, and there will be a box below, “Have a Coupon Code?”
- Click on the “Have a Coupon Code?” box and enter your code into the space provided.
- Select APPLY. This will apply your coupon to your order, and you will see the discount on the shopping cart page.
- Proceed to the checkout page, and enter payment and shipping information to get the full discount based on the code.
Does OnlineFabricStore Do Black Friday?
Yes, we are eagerly waiting for the OnlineFabricStore Black Friday Deals that will start on Fri Nov 29 2019 with many items available in the discounted Black Friday sale.
Does OnlineFabricStore Do Cyber Monday?
Yes, we are eagerly waiting for the OnlineFabricStore Cyber Monday Deals that will start on Mon Dec 02 2019 with many items available in the discounted Cyber Monday sale.
With the resurgence of Do-It-Yourself and custom-made products, it’s no wonder that this trend has carried over to the fabric industry. While sewing has been a common hobby for some, it has recently become worldwide interest. Stores and business catering to this trend are available throughout the Internet. For example, Pinterest provides infinite possibilities for the avid-DIYer and Etsy provides a platform for talented crafters and artists to sell their wares. While you may be able to purchase fabric from other online stores such as Amazon or Joann Fabrics, OnlineFabricStore is sure to exceed your expectations with their wide range of affordable, designer fabrics.
OnlineFabricStore is a U.S.-based online store specializing in the sale of designer, industrial, upholstery, apparel fabric and supplies. They house one of the largest inventories of fabric and accessories in the United States. Their inventory is housed in multiple warehouses and is available entirely online.
At OnlineFabricStore, they sell a wide-variety of modern, contemporary and traditional fabric to suit your particular style and design aesthetic. Whether you are sewing a baby quilt, selecting fabric for new drapes or tackling a DIY project, OnlineFabricStore has the tools you need to accomplish the task.
OnlineFabricStore provides fabrics from top designers such as:
- Amy Butler
- Riley Blake
- Robert Kaufmann
- Michael Miller
- Beacon Hill
- Robert Allen
- Pindler & Pindler and much more….
You may wonder why OnlineFabricStore is able to retain such low prices on their inventory. This is due to their longstanding relationship with the top fabric designers and suppliers. Because of this relationship, they are able to purchase fabric at an affordable price and in turn, pass these savings on to you, their customer.
Their website provides a multitude of ways to find the perfect fabric for your project. You can search by brand name, style, color, pattern, cost and much more. As well, when you select a fabric that you are interested in, additional suggestions will be made available on the screen. This feature allows you to coordinate your selections for the optimal design aesthetic. The pictures, product information and shipping details of each product provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Due to the wide selection of fabrics they offer, it can be difficult to limit your purchase to one or two fabrics. To remedy this problem, OnlineFabricStore provides the option of purchasing fabric samples. These samples are provided in a large, 4” x 4” square and cost $1.50. Samples of higher-priced fabrics from suppliers such as Robert Allen, Beacon Hill and Ultrafabrics are available for $3.50. This provides you with the opportunity to test your fabric in its designated space to determine if it is the right fit. This service provides you the satisfaction of knowing that you have chosen correctly. In addition, you do not need to return your fabric samples. They are yours to keep.
When preparing your purchased fabric for delivery, OnlineFabricStore cuts each bolt for max continuous yardage. This ensures that you will receive one piece of fabric in its entirety. If your order exceeds the maximum allowed length for continuous yardage, be prepared for it to be delivered in more than one piece.
To better serve you, OnlineFabricStore provides number of calculators to ensure that you order the right amount of fabric to finish the job. Their website includes a Drapery Yardage Calculator and Upholstery Calculator. If you need an exact quote on a special project, you can also contact them using their convenient FabricQuote form. By completing the form with your desired fabric and additional specifications, a customer service representative will respond with your quote.
Moreover, they offer an excellent selection of supplies to put the finishing touches on any project. From stuffing and ribbon to notions and DIY tools, OnlineFabricStore has everything you need. It is your one-stop-shop for craft supplies and affordable, designer fabrics. OnlineFabricStore's YouTube channel has many videos to help you with projects such as the DIY Zipper Pouch Sewing Tutorial.
5 Things You Didn't Know About OnlineFabricStore
- OnlineFabricStore began in 2006 when three generations of fabric experts joined together to build an online fabric source.
- OnlineFabricStore provides sewing tutorials via YouTube for seasoned seamstresses and DIYers. These tutorials are also appropriate for beginners.
- OnlineFabricStores blog, 333 Park, provides weekly videos and tutorials for all types of sewing project, from easy to advanced.
- They sell a wide range of licensed fabric (i.e. Sports, Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon ) which helps consumers find the right fabric for their project.
- OnlineFabricStore offers a full refund or store credit if their customers are dissatisfied with their online fabric orders.